2012 Doomsday

DeletedUser

Hi, I never comment on a world I don't belong to but I have been facinated in 2012 for years.

The Mayan long count calendar signifies the end of the age. There are theories as to what this signifies, such as global catestrophy or global assention. We could be destroyed by various astrological events (Nibiru [planet x], passing through the dark rift [center of the milky way [which happens every 26000 years]], or a combination of these and other). Global assention, we could all go through a process known as rapid evolution (there are theories about the type of radiation spewed forth from the black hole in the center of our universe [and if you tell me black holes only suck matter in, then you are an uneducated fool who needs to research some more], one theory is that the radiation will cause our penal gland to "awaken" giving us a harmonic view of life and causing global enlightenment, thus causing rapid evolution).

Nibiru aka Planet X is a planet that is real or not (depending what sources you site and who you believe) that is a size of saturn to jupiter which passes through our solar system every 3600 years. It has been said that Earth was born when Nibiru passed through our solar system the first time, smashing the 4th planet (Tiamat, mars was the 3rd) in half (half of Tiamat became the asteroid belt, the other half was thrown into a new orbit and is now what we call earth and apparently our moon was originally one of the satellites of Nibiru).

There is a lot of theories and evidence to support both sides of the argument everywhere.

What will happen? I'll tell you in 2013.

DeletedUser

Was that directed to me? If so then no, I don't know who they are.

DeletedUser71940

It was also predicted that in 2000 the computers would all stop working and the planes and shizzle would fall out of the sky due to system failures etc, guess that didn't happen :lol:

DeletedUser

It was also predicted that in 2000 the computers would all stop working and the planes and shizzle would fall out of the sky due to system failures etc, guess that didn't happen :lol:

I'm guessing from that comment you have no idea what the Y2K bug is do you? The Y2K bug was blown way out of proportion by the public who know nothing about programming and people that didn't care to look into what the problem was (people like you). The problem was that computers used a 2 digit date for the year because of old computer languages such as COBOL that used punch cards. For that reason it was easier to state 1999 as 99. The problem arose because 1900, 2000, 2100 would all be the same exact year despite the difference.

As for planes falling from the sky that is just silly. The only thing that could have possibly happened was that the air traffic control computers brought up the wrong flight paths and they sent planes to places they shouldn't have gone. Turns out there were no airports in 1900 so it wouldn't affect us that way anyway.

EDIT: A slight programing error is a lot easier to correct then a planet flying through the center of the galaxy or all the planets aligning.

We will have a bigger problem than Y2K with computers soon ;) you'll start hearing about it eventually.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

On average, a species lives for four million years. Humans are going on three and a half.

DeletedUser

The truth of the matter is, IF these events occur and the govt knew about it, they would take precautions (such as the seed bank and underground facilities that could support life for decades) and make sure their VIP's were taken care of, however they would not inform the general public for the simple reason of mass hysteria. The govt knows it can not save everyone, humans have almost been extinct before, we are the 3rd generation of human. Todays entire population of over 6.8 billion was born from only 10,000 people.

The major concern is if these events transpire and the earth undergoes a dramatic change climate wise is 90% of the population will die within the 6 months that follow due to no food, water, riots, disease and general unsanitary conditions.