2012 Doomsday

DeletedUser

So if you eat piggy poop then you gets it ? :icon_eek:

Im soooo screwed..

:lol:That is what happenz when ur an active SQUIRLLEZ

And have declared war on the WOOKIEZ:lol:
:icon_twisted: :):icon_wink::):icon_twisted:

OK for the 2012 fact i never realy think about it because who the hell cares if its the end of the world its the end of the world...

but if it is actually the end of the world when the plantes line up i hope we go out with a bang like the suns rays just get super stronger and like the sun have sperses and the the whole earth just blow up from the center ..... THAT WOULD BE AWESOME...

DeletedUser

You think the world blowing up and not having tribalwars would be awesome?!? :icon_eek:

/Ashamed..

I hope they have tribalwars down in hell :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser71940

You think the world blowing up and not having tribalwars would be awesome?!? :icon_eek:

/Ashamed..

I hope they have tribalwars down in hell :icon_twisted:

Well technically if you hope they do, they won't in order to make you suffer :p

Nojthebrat

or you'll find out your a spearman alone in a village well 10000 axes come.

Nojthebrat

If the earth blew up, wouldn't hell blow up too?..:icon_eek:
Hell isint in the center of the earth, the bible never said it was and im pretty sure it never even says anything about hot lava or fire existing in hell.

theoneyoucantstand

Well all you have to watch it Penn and Teller: Bullshit
They will expalin it to you.

DeletedUser

The Mayans have predicated many thing. I dont rember the specfics, but i was watching The History Channel, and the Mayan calendar in some way predicated 9/11, The coalition forces invading Iraq, and other significant dates. I know The History Channel is trying to point to it ending and all, but it is convincing.

Edit: I think they predicated HThe whole Hitler thing too.

It wont end, IMO, but who honestly knows..no one.

To me it sounds like your talking about nostradamus (who allso says the world will end in 2012). the egyptians allso thought the world will end in 2012 so chances are, ill be smokeing a bunt nobleing a few villages.

DeletedUser

Since I have come into this discussion late. I wont make quote walls, but I will reference some things.
DTATM said there's economic crisis, well oddly enough yesterday Canada official declared it's rescission over. Yay for the police states.
Hopeless you are confusing your facts it's the mayans who made these claims and Nostrodamus claimed the world would end in the 38th century.

A lot of people claim it will have to do with a solar event and that's what I believe. In 2012 around the period of December 21st, because the zodiac cycle changes to scorpio.

So maybe giant power falilures or worst have the globe will be burnt. At least though, we'll be in this together.

On a satirical note theorists predict the PS3 to outsell the 360 by 2012, so maybe that will call upon doomsday (PS3 FTW)

DeletedUser

The way people like Mayans Nostrodamus, and others like him predicted things was through astrology. The stars say always one of two things will happen, worse or worst, good or bad, even good and better.

Its kinda of weird how our fate is written in the stars, the reason why the Mayan calendar ended in 2012 was because it's the end of cycle, that could mean more but that's all it is for now.

DeletedUser

Since I have come into this discussion late. I wont make quote walls, but I will reference some things.
DTATM said there's economic crisis, well oddly enough yesterday Canada official declared it's rescission over. Yay for the police states.
Hopeless you are confusing your facts it's the mayans who made these claims and Nostrodamus claimed the world would end in the 38th century.

A lot of people claim it will have to do with a solar event and that's what I believe. In 2012 around the period of December 21st, because the zodiac cycle changes to scorpio.

So maybe giant power falilures or worst have the globe will be burnt. At least though, we'll be in this together.

On a satirical note theorists predict the PS3 to outsell the 360 by 2012, so maybe that will call upon doomsday (PS3 FTW)

Google it nostradomis or w/e did perdict it to.

donperryon

Nostradomis perdicted thousands of things which only a few vaguely came to light, He has no credibility, Read the bible it tells us there will be many wanna be prophets, The truth is God says that there will not be a cloud in the sky when he comes. Now 2k12 okay the real thing about that is that we line up with every planet in our solar system which when that happens leaves earth very vulnerable to solar flares. We then can be hit very likely with the suns many flares. That may not kill all humans but will surely screw any technology that we have came into. What I think EVERYONE should be worried about is nanobytes, these things will be usedby humans in many different ways, If you ever saw the movie with keenu reeves when he was an alien then thats exactly what the nanobytes will be able to do and it takes one just 1 to recreate itself then turn everything into dust. That is where the end of the world lays.

I've been very interested in this and 2012 says earth will be pulled through a portal when all planets allign thats what the mayans beliefs were History channel did a story on that

DeletedUser

Well I for one am still trying to get a job before the world ends...

DeletedUser

Well I for one am still trying to get a job before the world ends...

Working is over-rated. Take up a good hobby like.. becoming a professional (insert sport or other activity here).

Some good examples
Football
Tennis
Swimming
Gymnastics
Magician
Video Game Player

P.S. If you become a magician, please make the end of the world disappear :)

DeletedUser

Working is over-rated. Take up a good hobby like.. becoming a professional (insert sport or other activity here).

Some good examples
Football
Tennis
Swimming
Gymnastics
Magician
Video Game Player

P.S. If you become a magician, please make the end of the world disappear :)

Cooperfield once made the statue of liberty disappear does that count?

Donperry, nostrodamus used the stars to predict future it's called astronomy most prophets use it, it gives us two possibilities as I previously explained