2012 surprising tribe

DeletedUser

Hello Tribal wars fans,

In 2012 the tribe Force Fighters will come from the back to the top if anyone would like to join please post your

ACTIVITY:

TROOPS:

More than 500 points to join.

DeletedUser

Tell me about this tribe. I'm currently not in the Number 1 Tribe. :icon_cry: If i join yours, will i be?

DeletedUser

Well firstly what is your in game name we are not number 1 but may of been getting their if the people join from before this thread was moved how many points do u have

DeletedUser

I have 5 million +. Tell you what. If you can get Ben and Rukoh to join. Count me in.

DeletedUser

They wont join if no one else good will tell you what you tell me your in game name i invite you then they will join

DeletedUser82708

I am curious on what benefits do you offer?

401k?
Health insurance?
Dental and Eye Insurance?
Retirement benefits?
Vacation?
Profit sharing in the tribe?
Also, will their be ladies in the tribe? The one I am in, is a bit Testosterone heavy... would prefer a more balance working atmosphere.

DeletedUser

Anyone is welcome i will start a tribe on 61 and 62 when they are out called Eternal life join that to

DeletedUser

There is a different tribe that will surface in 2012 that will shock the world is my uninformed guess.

Not the tribe he's talking about though.

DeletedUser95593

11add11, would you like to join my tribe? It's called MoM. Mail me IG.

~ Carmander.

DeletedUser

Well on monday 16th january everyone else join eternal life

DeletedUser

'Everyone' ? ? ?

is this true no point joining this world then will be won on that date - its like knowing the date of your death