2012?

DeletedUser74857

I'm sure we all know of the idea that the world is going to end on December 21st of the year 2012 but im curious to know what other people think.
My personal belief is that in 2012 a phenomenon known as a magnetic reversal will take place on earth, its much to complicated for me to explain, im sure you can google it.

DeletedUser70293

Already know about Magnetic reversal. While I don't believe in 2012 it is possible the Mayans predicted the end of their known world. Keep in mind the Mayans didn't move out of the Yucatan Peninsula often, if at all.

So the Yucatan Peninsula would be destroyed by a possible Volcanic Eruption or a powerful Thunderstorm/Earthquake.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Already know about Magnetic reversal. While I don't believe in 2012 it is possible the Mayans predicted the end of their known world. Keep in mind the Mayans didn't move out of the Yucatan Peninsula often, if at all.

So the Yucatan Peninsula would be destroyed by a possible Volcanic Eruption or a powerful Thunderstorm/Earthquake.
You are a NUT! lmao

DeletedUser70102

They normaly have something for every year that some calender or something is at its end so thats when the earth will end...

I don't believe in any of this and never will.

If they could find out when the world was ending with 0 technolagy why can't we do it with what we have today?

Anyway i can't back up my points because i know nothing about this :(

DeletedUser

The movie is about neutrinos cooking the earth so the plates are loose and... well supervulcanos arise.

Dont think it will happen very soon. 12000000000000 neurtrinos pass right through you each second. That means 1956332387991360000000000 neutrinos per second through the entire planet right now. And do we feel it? No we dont. Imagine the numbers if we wanted it to be worth noticing.

Drowned Dog

That means 1956332387991360000000000 neutrinos per second through the entire planet right now. And do we feel it? No we dont. Imagine the numbers if we wanted it to be worth noticing.

Thats how much clay ive spent on coins.

And on topic the world will end when i tell it.

jesseiam2

The Mayans were wrong, their world ended long before 2012, just as W31 has ended for some many other tribes previously. The world will end at different times for different people.

LlamaNamedOsama

For all you ignorant peoples,

Part 1 (watch the next parts as well...duh)

This will teach you alot about the Mayan's calendars.

DeletedUser

The mayans predicted this how many years ago... so old... how can they no what will happen in the futury... they are dead... I can tell everything i want and it can not happens too..

LlamaNamedOsama

Actually trilicno, the Mayan civilization is not dead. There are still modern Mayans to this day.

DeletedUser74857

and the mayans may not of had our technology, but they were smarter about many other things. They figured things out that we can only dream of.

DeletedUser

i know they are still alive, i am saying that those mayans who predicted this are dead.

shatine

well is a mistery way the mayan calendar ends in 2012 but they did predicted all the astrological phenomenons (from earth and planet venus) untyl then..to be so precise the astronoms use now the tehnology ..i did not saw yet the mouvi but i am curios to see it...anyway the hoolywood tend to exagerate or cat some parts of some event...

lordarcadia

The effects were good but the storyline a little lacking IMHO but on the whole not the worst film i've ever seen (that would be Micheal with John Travolta)

As for the 2012 thing isn't that just when a certain age is supposed to end, not the actual earth. Kind of like a speedometer resetting to zero or like the astrological ages relating to the zodiac and their positions in the sky.

DeletedUser

I was really disappointed with the story but effects are good.