2020 Contests - Discussion

SERVANT OF GOD

Reaction score
It all happened immediately after the fall of Oyo empire in 1166, in Nigeria, Africa, during the reign of Anglo-Norman England in Europe, when evil almost wanted to control Africa,but thanks to GOD intervention through His saints on Earth. This all started 5 years before this invasion (attached digital), King SERVANT OF GOD,ruler of lower HEAVEN tribe in the western part of Nigeria had been planing the offensive strategy with his Dukes, Barons and members after the Diplomats he sent to negotiate peace with king satan, the evil tyrant of hell village and ruler of hell tribe who were controlling most of Africa, from the northern part of Nigeria to repent of his evil ways were killed and beheaded. He, King SERVANT OF GOD ordered the recruitment of more heavy cavalry due to the scale of the strategy, and instructed his engineers to build catapults and rams,and train nobles how to noble. King SERVANT OF GOD also sent his spies to fake identities and join the hell tribe which they did and got enough intelligence of the tribe,villages and troops size. Then this day came and still SERVANT OF GOD sent a Diplomat for a last chance to negotiate for king satan and Hell village to change and join lower HEAVEN tribe which the tyrant blatantly rejected. Attack was ordered, the artillery took out the gate, walls and rally point, the heavy cavalry and axe men defeated the enemy troops, then the nobles nobled the village.The digital shows the last troops of tyrant king were completely defeated and cleared, Year 1166, December 14 was a turning point in world history, where GOD defeated satan, again.

Deleted User - 848895914

not very many entries,where are the writers who play tribal wars?

cappy1

Reaction score
Would be nice to see others having a go at the contest. But, well done to those that HAVE entered :). Great "angle" to your entry, Sir Maxwell :)

Deleted User - 848895914

yes i felt sir harringtons pain,i am now more cautious of eating fish

Sir Maxwell

Reaction score
Would be nice to see others having a go at the contest. But, well done to those that HAVE entered :). Great "angle" to your entry, Sir Maxwell :)

Thank you. just thought I'd note that its not all war and excitement. The bulk of the time is spent in normal day to day drudgery. Though sometimes even that is not 'just another Thursday.' :D

btw - Sir Harrington is also known as Sir John, nephew to the Queen.

Sir Maxwell

Reaction score
yes i felt sir harringtons pain,i am now more cautious of eating fish

Ohhh now I'm blushing.... ;)

I did try and be descriptive, painting a picture as it were. :eek:

Not sure if I would blame the pickled fish (though suspect), or profuse drinking, or breathing the lard candle smoke filled hall, or simply breathing the general stank of all the participants. Though If I had to point, I'd say it was a combination, one well known to those of us that spent our misbegotten youth in less than reputable back alley establishments.

btw - Sir Harrington is also known as Sir John, nephew to the Queen.

cappy1

Reaction score
We know the closing date was announced as 28/8/2020...but what about the announcement of the winners....General Iroh?

Entrant numbers was small but eight of us DID enter.

Last edited:

General Iroh

Forum Moderator
Reaction score
We know the closing date was announced as 28/8/2020...but what about the announcement of the winners....General Iroh?

Entrant numbers was small but eight of us DID enter.

Hello,

Yes ofcourse! We closed the thread a day late and are currently discussing winners. This usually takes a few days to gather multiple opinions and make a decission. Entrant numbers were actually pretty good. :D

My apologies if it's taking a bit too long but will get them out asap.

cappy1

Reaction score
Fun to enter, and really like the other entrants ideas and stories...all very original and different :) My personal favourite was Sir Maxwell's...as really "thought out of the box". and approached the story from a very different angle! But, all entries were excellent, and deserving of a prize. So well done, to you all :)