2021 Week 2 Newsflash

LucidDreaming.

Reaction score
Welcome back to another iteration of my newsflash!

The world as it currently is in terms of the largest tribes:
35247cb596a2d1db790f0c8f8d53b918.png

The South-West
I don't wanna waste too much time on this quadrant, it really just looks like my cat threw up all over the SW.
There's one interesting rim tribe however, ID (and their two family tribes because this is 117 ofc). They've been hostile with NUKE/DRAGON family since before the holiday breaks yet there seems to be very little progress from them on nobling out ID. I guess they're just too occupied nobling barbs in the rim away from ID, to hit them with a proper op.
Then again, not sure what to expect from this coalition when they attempt to force internal a 50 village player in their core, set solid land time for their op, and only capped 7/50 on that op time xD
5f741c1ad662a7c174eda9af538f2fd6.png

The North-West
TU has definitely been making progress in this part of the world. Between 30/12 - 06/01 -TU- family recruited 6 LEGEND members but unlike Boom, LEGEND did not fall apart immediately after. What followed was a somewhat large tribe op of TU on LEGEND which had a decent amount of success.
911795145a77387c7eaeb30dcd25c052.png
They continued capping a lot of villages in the days to follow and when they finally slowed down a bit, they followed it up with another op to once again break open the frontline for more caps.
bf6311ac5a2650739eb89ee7efdc21a5.png
This is something I'm very happy to see and I'm very curious about how this tribe will develop itself over the time to come.

The war stats for this war look as follows:
Side 1:
Tribes: -TD-, -TU-, -TI-
Side 2:
Tribes: LEGEND, ANUBIS

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 52
Difference: 409

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 10
Difference: 144

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 191,800
Difference: 1,722,572

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 51,948
Difference: 767,637

chart

An interesting thing to note is the cap of Coorsliteplz from the VOD+ tribe at the same land time as TU. VOD is a tribe (4 tribe family because why not) that controls K34, directly north of the direction in which TU is headed. The involvement of one of their members in this op leads me to believe that TU has been in touch with a few of their members and likely offered some of them some spots in the TU family after LEGEND is dealt with and they move on to nobling VOD.

TTS seems to be in a little bit of a pickle, bordered by DRAGON in the south who they're not gonna be warring solo leaves either K33 or Dow to expand into. The fact that Dow has a cluster in the middle of TTS would have me assume that a war between TTS and Dow is coming in the near future, especially because they have had hostilities in the past. Apart from that, VOD seems to be hostile towards Dow as well and I don't believe the NAP with TU will hold up after TU are done with Legend so Dow just seems very doomed in the long run.

The North-East
A very interesting continent with 5 different families having an influence in this quadrant. Due to the early recruitment of the large BOT players by BIO and abundant barb nobling to back it up, it seems to have been a successful move mostly securing K46 for them to noble.

There's NUP in the core, a full 4 tribe family, who really don't seem to be doing much at all honestly. Besides not showing any real known or experienced players, they also show barely any caps or losses to any major tribes apart from DIA. Probably surrounded by diplo for the short term and will be crushed by whoever decent declared on them.

SUSA is a tribe of Swedes caught in between NUP and BOT. By the looks of caps on losses, they seem to be neutral with most other major tribes in the area just like NUP. They aren't the best players but at least decent and I'd definitely rate them higher than NUP.

BOT's an interesting tribe, expected to fall apart when their largest members backstabbed them and joined BIO, somehow they regrouped and actually started attacking these old members. The last week has been relatively quiet for them with the focus being on nobling barbs, they've actually been doing surprisingly well while fighting both BIO and Retina.
Really curious how this tribe develops itself and if they will continue to surprise me.

At last, there's Retina/Cornea who control the northern rim of this quadrant. Some of their members have been doing decently well and that's lead to both TU and BIO attempting to poach their members. Seems to be a logical choice for TU but definitely a reach for BIO in an attempt to recruit their way to control half the world sooner rather than later. It's funny to see that both tribes have the impression that the same member agreed to join them so this conflict of recruitment will definitely lead to strife between TU and BIO down the line.

The South-East
Obviously, a quadrant controlled by BIO even though it being in a disappointing way. Originally facing three rim tribes: USA, Cheems, and K65, they've dismantled every single one by recruitment. USA obviously joined back in its entirety, Cheems however was a bit of a sad story.
As you can see the largest members joined the BIO family on the 8th:
9bae703daf1633f351a7d05b6d49230e.png
The duke, who was the second-largest member at the time, remained in Cheems and went down with the ship.

This recruitment was done after a small (or unsuccessful) op on Cheems
da3461ae3af5ea7eb8978229afc9260a.png
Would have liked to see something closer to the effort of TU, but I guess it's better than what followed.
f8fbead9aa1ce3be25b267f8c3df5887.png
An Op where a hard landing time was set, but clearly it's just all over the place.

Then there was K65, the tribe in the southern rim of which certain members were invited to BIO4.
6e0f484ce62a4199bb3d435e76c24f86.png

Bluenile went to the council to complain about this move and was supposedly told that this wasn't actually agreed to by all of the council yet and was done by the person who had recruitment rights in BIO4. This is why BIO A was created, to move over the players of value from BIO4 and internal those who remained in BIO4.
f0332dde4eadc4eb752cd310727d9b62.png

The funny thing however, these K65 players who were recruited were also moved to the BIO A tribe.
de9918977cca4a3585d46c0fcff49986.png

It seems the recruitment hasn't crumbled K65 enough so 2 days ago they recruited Shurtagal, who got basically rimmed by Bluenile (a BIO member) earlier this world.
I really don't understand this recruitment, I really don, someone explain, please.
2fe3f21b1a9057f42349fbe20a8aaa79.png

BIO declared on DIA, in a quite lame declaration here on the externals: Link
I genuinely believed Wildwang was no more than a troll but he seems to be BIO leadership which again is confirmed by him flaunting having spies in everyone's face.
I hoped to see a good op to start of the war, I mean the declared it on the externals, however I was disappointed once again.
f6367b0521048fecf4cbaedf6926311a.png
Just some random nobling with nothing that seems coordinated, hope the near future proves me wrong but my hopes ain't up for this one.

Lastly, there's been the Trouble Maker situation, a BIO member on the front with Nocturne, a Nuke member. BIO has been having issues with commands getting leaked etc so they're convinced there's a spy among them. Leadership suspected Trouble Maker for some reason, but when he lost 2 villages to Nocturne despite having prestacks they were convinced he was the spy so they started mapping out his villages etc. He got wind of this and tried to find out what was going on and this is when he got kicked from the BIO discord. Being disappointed by his tribe he left BIO and they withdrew stacks after which Nocturne started launching more attacks at him. Eventually, they made a deal where he'd gift his core cluster to Nocturne and he'd get a spot in Nuke in return.

BIO leadership have used Trouble Maker leaving BIO himself and joining Nuke afterwards as a confirmation to their members to show they were right about him being a spy but look at the facts. Would Nuke/Dragon noble out their spy before the war with BIO has even started? Did Trouble Maker have any reason to not leave BIO and find a different tribe to continue to play a world he invested in after he was told BIO leadership was convinced he was the spy and was kicked from their discord?

McCree

Reaction score
At last, there's Retina/Cornea who control the northern rim of this quadrant. Some of their members have been doing decently well and that's lead to both TU and BIO attempting to poach their members. Seems to be a logical choice for TU but definitely a reach for BIO in an attempt to recruit their way to control half the world sooner rather than later. It's funny to see that both tribes have the impression that the same member agreed to join them so this conflict of recruitment will definitely lead to strife between TU and BIO down the line.

Would be alot more fun if you named names, but regardless nice write up.

G33K33

Reaction score
You missed the part were I almost made K65 attack their own Duke

If those noobs were incapable sending attacks on you guys, woudnt be much diffrent if you made them to attack me. You would do me a favor that way :)

Deleted User - 848934470

If those noobs were incapable sending attacks on you guys, woudnt be much diffrent if you made them to attack me. You would do me a favor that way :)

That´s a kinda sad thing to say about your old tribe. They are still people.

They seem to be growing now, so maybe the fault was on the leadership.

wildwang

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Isn't this the same tribe where the leadership said they were sorry for being inactive? Seems like a definite leadership problem...

G33K33

Reaction score
Isn't this the same tribe where the leadership said they were sorry for being inactive? Seems like a definite leadership problem...
IT is the tribe where no one responded on my request to join and help me in council and leadership. Despite me asking for help in leadership since beggining of december I still managed to Solo lead the tribe without time and proper experience. After a month I did indeed appology to tribe that I resign from leadership because lack of time + I got no response to the few tasks I gave as leader. So I would say it was more a problem of whole tribe then just leadership if there wasnt interest of members in the first place.

G33K33

Reaction score

I am obviously reffering to the members who were willing to attack me, their leader, so nothing sad here. I am still in good contact with those who actualy were active in tribe.

Deleted User - 848934470

I am obviously reffering to the members who were willing to attack me, their leader, so nothing sad here. I am still in good contact with those who actualy were active in tribe.

Give us the names, don´t let us waiting

Voodoo.

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

To be fair, they wasn't "plotting" to attack you. more me convincing them that you gve us I formation on them and their friends, you was going to leave them to join another tribe, oh and I got a little Photoshop busy to make it look reaaaaal goood.

I had a great laugh, what started as innocent messages I somehow managed to turn into a tribe splitting scenario. Seeing how K65 disbanded a day or so later, the seed of sabotage had set in.

Over a continent away from the action, still get involved.

Last edited:

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
To be fair, they wasn't "plotting" to attack you. more me convincing them that you gve us I formation on them and their friends, you was going to leave them to join another tribe, oh and I got a little Photoshop busy to make it look reaaaaal goood.

I had a great laugh, what started as innocent messages I somehow managed to turn into a tribe splitting scenario. Seeing how K65 disbanded a day or so later, the seed of sabotage had set in.

Over a continent away from the action, still get involved.
Pretty sure you impacted nothing there lol

Pear

Reaction score

I think Voodoo is referring to the guy who became the new K65 duke, Lebinfo. Not you!

goroj

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
My NUP was called a bad tribe :eek:
Well, we should get a gear up anyway, so some critic may work wonders :)