2022-2023 Contests - Discussion

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
The cluster contest is basically made for players that are ending a world atm, as they can make their cluster look like wtv they want, or have symmetrical lines and what not.

Rest of the community is busy playing the game

Zonalgman

Reaction score
What in the world is this all about? They gonna be able to tell if somebody's friend painted a wicked good piece of art and what precisely do they mean by Easter. Please enlighten me anybody who knows. Ta.

General Iroh

Forum Moderator
Reaction score
What in the world is this all about? They gonna be able to tell if somebody's friend painted a wicked good piece of art and what precisely do they mean by Easter. Please enlighten me anybody who knows. Ta.

We don't want people to google certain images and just copy paste them but rather share their on decorations, creations, ...
And since it's the Easter weekend we want it to have the 'Easter theme'. Eggs, bunnies and all that fun stuff.
I didn't want to be specific because I want to give more freedom to the people so they can post whatever they interpret with Easter.
(replied on the actual contest aswel)

Last edited:

Zeddy le mange

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I would like to see:

The most pointless script
It has to be a legal script that works in game and does something completely useless. Like take you to random map coords or find a player name related to the news etc.

The worst op
Not just a set of reports, but the full drama. The hype, the plan, the execution, the failure, the fallout. It has to be witty and lighthearted and not start a load of trolling.

The best own goal
This has to be presented in terms of football commentary and would ideally be timed to coincide with the Women's World Cup. Could be an individual piece self destruction or the whole/part of the tribe. Could even be a video.

The best team try
This has to be presented in terms of rugby commentary and would ideally be timed to coincide with the Men's World Cup. This would be the story of how the tribe overcame a gritty, attrition situation with skill, flair, brute force or all of the above.