22K Point player

DeletedUser

Hey people!

As you can probably tell, Im a 22K player who is in need of a tribe! I dont look at points, I want to see a tribe where army is the main priority! I dont even care if this tribe is on the other side of the world!

Im open for all offers!

DeletedUser

Also

Also, I would like to add that if you are not a Family tribe, that is a huge bonus :)

hezzer does not like family tribes!

DeletedUser

and

... and I would also like to add that you have to send a message stating why I should join you! If you dont send message, I reject your invite *cough*MSIM*cough* :)

DeletedUser

Usually slayer sends invites w/ mail. Ugh.

I was the one who asked him to send you one. ;D

DeletedUser

As I'm bored and have nothing better to do, I shall attempt to convince you. For no reason. ;D

MSIM is a Top 50 tribe in W7, but not because of pointwhoring. Our 'Elite Four', pobox, SlayerLZM, Skanderberg, and tnetz have the largest armies in K26, and maybe even surrounding K's. We had to make a brother tribe for the less experienced players, as they were just taking up member space that could go somewhere useful.

Personally, I hate family tribes. Hate them to hell. But MSIM is different. We're a close-knit bunch of people that know each other from other gaming sites.

We are heavily involved in conquest. ;D Right now we are deciding on which tribe we should go to war with, based on three certain tribes. So you could say we value army over points.

DeletedUser

hmmmm

I would like to hear other tribes trying to convince me :) I wont make my decision anytime soon

DeletedUser

I have to type more words or my smiley face doesn't show. :D

DeletedUser6344

join my tribe...

DWPTT

you get to fight a one man war against PTT... good luck:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

:p

:) still looking! Where are these offers?????????????????????????

DeletedUser

Offers

To be honest, its disappointing that only 1 tribe has come forward to say why I should join them!!! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser8529

Join BMM so you have to stop posting on here?
Will that reason do?

DeletedUser

Nope

Nahhh, its interesting to read this rather than see threads spammed :)

DeletedUser

Thanks

Cheers Phil_Bush :) But that comment is asking for spam....

DeletedUser

I'm willing to try to recruit you into my tribe that I just recently took control of. I'd have to tell you that we don't really have a army or point focus, it's more of a whatever you choose. Anyways, we'd love to have you join up with us. I'll take a look and see if I can find you in game to send the invite too.