24/24: The first to fail

ender_wiggin

26 members/209 players in the world.

Can you say recruit whores?

I personally predict that they fall 3 days after BP ends.

Any other predictions?

DeletedUser

I'm going to go sooner, with all the farms being taken, their bigger villages will definately be the target.

Anyone else notice they're packed up in the top 20? Those mines look juicy.

DeletedUser

Ender... Where are you hiding?

I am yet to see your "cream of the crop" tribe?

ender_wiggin

Erm... I have no alias. And I don't make pre-mades.

DeletedUser

Ender... Where are you hiding?

I am yet to see your "cream of the crop" tribe?

I wonder how many searches you tried before actually searching "ender_wiggin". After all, last I checked, that was his name.

Well... I certainly hope it is.

Utterchaos

I wonder how many searches you tried before actually searching "ender_wiggin". After all, last I checked, that was his name.

I love DC, just keep it on the shhh, wouldnt want any young gurl to find out, i may get in trouble.

DeletedUser

Alas, no I do not quite adore ender enough to search his name after being in the world just a few minutes.

I had though looked at the tribe ranking and had not found a tribe* with him in.

*3 members doesn’t count :icon_wink:

I wondered if he was planning on being "fashionably late". As I had been told he was recruiting for this round.
It seems not.

DeletedUser

Alas, no I do not quite adore ender enough to search his name after being in the world just a few minutes.

I had though looked at the tribe ranking and had not found a tribe* with him in.

*3 members doesn’t count :icon_wink:

I wondered if he was planning on being "fashionably late". As I had been told he was recruiting for this round.
It seems not.

A tribe isn't defined by how many members it has, but rather, how strong those members are and in this case, yeah, sorry, you have a point.

24/24 for instance, they're way better than us. They have a huge 26 members and a massive two thousand, seven hundred and seventy six points. We all know that's all you need to be a great tribe, duh.

Galum

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

lol :p

Well on topic, recruit whores some times take a long time to fail, but with such a low number of players overall I agree, they will probably fall pretty fast.

Deathbringer989

United and TNT will fall in 4 days, closely followed by 24/24.

DeletedUser

We can all see these failing tribes....

But who is going to win :icon_biggrin:

Or at least not fail so colossally as our mass recruiting friends?

DeletedUser

ender_wiggin i think you need to grow up?

Yes, you do think that. Yes, you are wrong. I'm pretty sure that's what you were asking.

I'm pretty sure we know 24/24's views on the matter, they're going to be uber awesome, no doubts there.

Child in time

Yes, you do think that. Yes, you are wrong. I'm pretty sure that's what you were asking.

I'm pretty sure we know 24/24's views on the matter, they're going to be uber awesome, no doubts there.

You dconfuse everyone :icon_biggrin:

I <3 u DC.

DeletedUser

I personally predict that they fall 3 days after BP ends.

Any other predictions?

I predict that after those three days are up, the 24/24 members will react in a way not too dis-similar to this.

Oh and I know it's old, but I fancied posting it anyway :)

DeletedUser

Why everytime peoples speak with no knowledge? 24/24 is not a "mass-inviting" tribe... It's simple: A player name Mirificu make this tribe and invite his friends... But everybody come with 1-2 friends and i'm sure all of you want your friends be with you in the same tribe... so they all come in 24/24...

Don't underrate a tribe / a player from the beggin... and let the days run and the facts speak... A romanian word say: "Facts no words make you big" ! ;) So less words more action ! ;)

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Why everytime peoples speak with no knowledge? 24/24 is not a "mass-inviting" tribe... It's simple: A player name Mirificu make this tribe and invite his friends... But everybody come with 1-2 friends and i'm sure all of you want your friends be with you in the same tribe... so they all come in 24/24...

Don't underrate a tribe / a player from the beggin... and let the days run and the facts speak... A romanian word say: "Facts no words make you big" ! ;) So less words more action ! ;)

Well let's look at the stats so far shall we?

1 matthewwidnell 24/24 141 1 141
2 Nudist FLAIL 141 1 141
3 jackwiderz 24/24 138 1 138
4 The Kangaroo Die.R 130 1 130
5 Vsax08 24/24 126 1 126
6 Moslof 125 1 125
7 HCTP TLCrew 125 1 125
8 Bliksem 24/24 124 1 124
9 sexynasherboy 24/24 124 1 124
10 Mixtdamuzik 24/24 124 1 124

4 people already in the top 10 from the tribe 24/24. They will burn. Why? Because when they gain points, they don't make troops. If they don't make troops, then they will be an easy farming target. Members getting attacked will ask for support. When they don't get support, they will leave the tribe.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

But now they are in the top... but tommorow maybe they make troops and at the exit of protection they will have more troops than a "non-top player".... that is a wrong conclussion what you say ! ;) I'm a little n00b, but i say to wait 1-2-3 days and we will see if they fall... :D