24/24: The first to fail

Deathbringer989

i am finding all this very ammusing considering the fact i know none of you from last round and last i checked i was 4th in last round with a 4month late start.also if you really think im gonna let anyone know my troops count your soft thats just stupid the post was made to prove a point deathbringer talk a lot of smack and he couldnt back it up plan and simple.not to mention he got bounced outta the last round cause he couldnt hang so before you guys think we are point mongers you might wanna check most of our last round prfiles i assure u we are not even close.i do however wish all of you all the luck in the new round....:icon_biggrin:

1. Last round was 5 months long, your claiming to have grown 4 times faster than anybody else. Fat chance.

2. True you cleared me. I got seriously spiked early on and i'm not embarrassed about that. However, you attack with swords, end of.

3. We all know your troop counts, it's now about 5, and a small group of large players have that info. I'd give you 48 hours before your being farmed also.

4. "Bounced out of last round" Lmao, you think do you? I lead the #1 tribe for 3 months, then we all stopped.

I don't recomend you make yourself look more foolish with your feeble PnP. :icon_wink:

Death.

DeletedUser

lol gets funner

you are very silly boy u didnt run anything you ran on the coat tails of siverfox plan and simple.

2nd you dont know my troop count you wont ever know it its called doging when u attacked me man you truly are a nub lol....

o and looks like i made u start over lol now whos talking the smack nice have fun starting over cause ill hunt you done muhahahahahaha

Last edited by a moderator:

Deathbringer989

you are very silly boy u didnt run anything you ran on the coat tails of siverfox plan and simple.

2nd you dont know my troop count you wont ever know it its called doging when u attacked me man you truly are a nub lol....

Do you know anything? You assume the highest pointed player in a tribe makes them the leader? :icon_rolleyes:

I lead in round 1 also, Foxy wasn't even there.

Dodge eh? Strange how you sent odd numbers of troops... :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Blah, blah, blah...
hello said:
Lolinda on 05.09. at 23:18
and why are you attacking me i have done nothing to you.

Flaming Troll on 05.09. at 23:24
Erm lets just say that attacking DeathBringer989 wasnt the smartest thing you have done...

Lolinda on 05.09. at 23:25
lol umm yes it was you shouldnt talk trash on open forum unless u can back it up

Flaming Troll on 05.09. at 23:26
Oh i can back up my "trash talks".
Can you?

Lolinda on 05.09. at 23:27
i havnt trashed talk i was talking about deathbringer unless that is you other account

Flaming Troll on 05.09. at 23:28
You said me in your last mail, not DB.

Lolinda on 05.09. at 23:29
i was refearing to deathbringer not u reread maybe i miss typed it but i wasnt meaning u

Flaming Troll on 05.09. at 23:30
It doesnt matter much.
You = dead.

Lolinda on 05.09. at 23:31
lol if u say so gl to u
Trash talking noobs like you is what our kind does for breakfast.
Daily! :icon_redface:

Oh and Lolinda, level 3 scouts researching just for you sweetie. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

lol yea its called max farming

you can judge a persons town buy there points usally and how much resources they will possiably have its called making sure i dont have to go back for a few hours.thats why i attacked with swords to get as much as i can then let you get more in a few hours i refarm you but wait a greatly skilled player like yourself should know this....

Deathbringer989

I'd like to change a statement a made earlier.

3. We all know your troop counts, it's now about 5, and a small group of large players have that info. I'd give you 4 hours before your being farmed also.

DeletedUser

lol troll

is that why u only scouted me and not attacked me umm could it be you are scared.....

Deathbringer989

you can judge a persons town buy there points usally and how much resources they will possiably have its called making sure i dont have to go back for a few hours.thats why i attacked with swords to get as much as i can then let you get more in a few hours i refarm you but wait a greatly skilled player like yourself should know this....

This just gets better and better. :lol:

Deathbringer989

is that why u only scouted me and not attacked me umm could it be you are scared.....

It's more likely he's checking for support, I wouldn't flatter yourself too much. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

yea ok

listen im done have your little teenage trash talking.but when its said and done death you will leave like before troll you just new to hp and will get a great treat of an eye opener very soon.you just keep making yourself the number one target cause i can guarntee troll you wont last more then a month if that.

DeletedUser

O darn, i knew i should have cleared you before Lady Kathrine. :icon_confused:
Now im marked as coward forever. :icon_cry:

Deathbringer989

listen im done have your little teenage trash talking.but when its said and done death you will leave like before troll you just new to hp and will get a great treat of an eye opener very soon.you just keep making yourself the number one target cause i can guarntee troll you wont last more then a month if that.

Players of his/their flaming quality (excuse the pun) are unlikely to be raffled a player half his/there size. Your attempts to raise yourself some respect depresses me. It's an understatement to say forums are not your forte.

ender_wiggin

I assumed they'd stack him if we said we were attacking. :p I am clearing other members of the tribe instead.

Vengeance #1:

Quantity: 31 22 10 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 31 22 10 0 0 0 0 0 0

Haul: 1.828 1.999 3.133 6960/

Vengeance #2

Quantity: 30 40 15 5 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 30 40 15 5 0 0 0 0 0

Haul: 3.075 3.298 2.197 8570/

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I believe that 3 days have come and gone. Unfortunate.

I hate you. All of those posts are from before I started playing. I tried sort of reading to see what you are even talking about but it just wasnt happening. Just know that I have a special place for you.

Philotic

I hate you. All of those posts are from before I started playing. I tried sort of reading to see what you are even talking about but it just wasnt happening. Just know that I have a special place for you.

26 members/209 players in the world.

Can you say recruit whores?

I personally predict that they fall 3 days after BP ends.

Any other predictions?

Here you go.

Last edited: