24/24: The first to fail

Philotic

I believe that TNT had the dubious honor of being the first to fail.

Skelet0r

I am already farming one of these guys... so, yes, i think they wil fall first.

DeletedUser

So wait; no offense intended to Lil azn Kidd here, but you based inviting a player on one worlds history,

GRRR!!!! offense taken! lol, i really don't care if people insult me on TW, it's a game, and it's meant to be fun.

routlee

United and TNT will fall in 4 days, closely followed by 24/24.

But before that deathbringer will fall

Attacker: Lolinda
Village: ~1~ (507|499) K45

Quantity: xxx xxx xxx 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: xx xx xx 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender: DeathBringer989
Village: Suicide is painless. (509|501) K55

Quantity: 65 25 35 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 65 25 35 0 0 0 0 0 0

Haul: 129 599 119 847/1460
:icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

First of all, you SO shouldnt have posted that one here... :icon_neutral:
Secondly, an attack with spears and swords? :icon_surprised:

routlee

First of all, you SO shouldnt have posted that one here... :icon_neutral:
Secondly, an attack with spears and swords? :icon_surprised:

Attack at this stage are carried out with all sorts of troops and alls fair in love and WAR

Philotic

This should be interesting. Will Sons rush to DB's help and murder Lolinda? Will Lolinda be able to keep DB down? Will DB quit? All this, and more, once we have an official statement from Sons.

ender_wiggin

Do you seriously want me to post all of the reports I have from your guys villages? Or the mails from one of your guys, asking why I was scouting him?

Seriously, of course you may hit one of us. We'll rebuild.

I'm getting cats soon. When I take you down, there's no coming back.

DeletedUser

One things for sure, somebody forgot to include the losses.

A note to Lolinda, you're supposed to farm villages after you clear them, sorry, not before.

DeletedUser

One things for sure, somebody forgot to include the losses.

A note to Lolinda, you're supposed to farm villages after you clear them, sorry, not before.
Do you care to share the full report with the rest of us? :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Do you care to share the full report with the rest of us? :icon_sad:

I'm sure you could ask Death yourself and he'll be happy to provide. :icon_wink:

Oh so happy.

There you have it folks, Lolinda is going down.

Who are you and when did you become our representative. I'd really like to know 'cause it's kinda important, y'know. :icon_razz:

ender_wiggin

We're not stupid enough to hit the person they've stacked. They'll just lose member... by member.

Philotic

Who are you and when did you become our representative. I'd really like to know 'cause it's kinda important, y'know. :icon_razz:

This should be interesting. Will Sons rush to DB's help and murder Lolinda? Will Lolinda be able to keep DB down? Will DB quit? All this, and more, once we have an official statement from Sons.

There you have it folks, Lolinda is going down.

I really ought to stop getting myself involved in your business, but in my defense, I was finishing off a news report from a few posts back. :icon_wink:
P.S.If that comment gave you a clue as to who I am... underneath, as it were, I would prefer you pm me before telling anyone else.
We're not stupid enough to hit the person they've stacked. They'll just lose member... by member.

Silly me, I had hoped this fight might turn out interestingly.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Lol this is ammusing

i am finding all this very ammusing considering the fact i know none of you from last round and last i checked i was 4th in last round with a 4month late start.also if you really think im gonna let anyone know my troops count your soft thats just stupid the post was made to prove a point deathbringer talk a lot of smack and he couldnt back it up plan and simple.not to mention he got bounced outta the last round cause he couldnt hang so before you guys think we are point mongers you might wanna check most of our last round prfiles i assure u we are not even close.i do however wish all of you all the luck in the new round....:icon_biggrin: