Failed Vote 24-Hour Cooldown on Resource Package Item(s)

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tudadar

Reaction score
...and a day or 2 later mass free bars for anyone that buys prem points. Raining 30% fillups and flag boosters now! The real money offers have always been more overpowered then the prem only offers.

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Yep
Gl trying to nerf a system like that.

Huge money spenders will always be way ahead of others in pay2win games.

This change wouldn't really change shit in itself. Hate it or love it, I am just being realistic here. That's why I said play non pp worlds then.

I would rather see them working on new game updates then trying to revamp old stuff to make it 'feel' more balanced.
They already need an eternity to add small game improvements.

Even if this would get approved then u can wait another 12 months atleast before it's there. Because to nerf this abusing system u need to overhaul the entire coin / flag boosting / pp exchange system.

There is like only a few devs casually working sometimes a bit on this game anymore.

I would rather see them add new and interesting stuff

valtheran88

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
While I personally have not had a lot of opportunity to use these packs as I do not buy things in game with pp(just a poor boy easy come easy go), I think what could balance this out a little is maybe making it so you are more able to farm materials for the event better. What I loved about this game when I started was that premium made things easier and more efficient on your time/life and added a few perks but all of those perks could be overcome by learning how to play without. There were times where I would manage a several hundred village account WITHOUT premium for weeks to the same effect as some of my tribemates/enemies who were using the premium functions.

This event relies to much on rng and premium with a short window for someone like me to hope to get good materials. I feel balancing that would be maybe the first step in toning down the issues with an event like this. Frog frying pan generic analogy enter stage left.

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Like what, a 100% resource cap per day? Or, more specifically a (Villages * 400.000 * 3) resource gained cap per day from resource packs?

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Actually I was thinking of making a cap suggestion as well on other premium features as well as a subscription system where inno may see more players spending, and less single players spending $1000 s and pretty much being f worded over by the game financially. Caps like these make the game much more fair, and encourage players to spend just enough to gain that 100% growth potential. For players who aren't addicted to spending, seeing that a goal is attainable by spending not too much, might decide to spend after all and thus more $$$ in innogames' pockets.

They pretty much started out by making the +20% resource production boost a subscription thing, maybe it wasn't successful enough to make more subscription based things.

HotLikeDat

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I think this would be great as a setting on some worlds. One of the fundamental rules of TW was that growth gets relatively harder due to increase of coins prices as you get bigger 5k --> 10k is harder than 500k --> 1 million. These warehouse packets, because they are equal to every village, even it out. This 'snowball' basically just removes this barrier to growth at high village numbers, and makes a huge impact on the game undoubtedly.

Perhaps there could be some worlds where warehouse packages aren't allowed? or yeah, have a setting as such where so many can't be burned in a short time period.

EmperorFluff

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
it this horrible thing is implemented please never put it on a casual world otherwise I'll have a half of mine to leave TW's.

FamousInferno

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I think this would be great as a setting on some worlds. One of the fundamental rules of TW was that growth gets relatively harder due to increase of coins prices as you get bigger 5k --> 10k is harder than 500k --> 1 million. These warehouse packets, because they are equal to every village, even it out. This 'snowball' basically just removes this barrier to growth at high village numbers, and makes a huge impact on the game undoubtedly.

Perhaps there could be some worlds where warehouse packages aren't allowed? or yeah, have a setting as such where so many can't be burned in a short time period.

If you are worried about the barrier to growth at higher points there are far better ways to solve that problem if it is a problem. Firstly I don't think it's a bad thing because it can allow players to catch up and a large account has the advantage of having more villages and more troops the lower cost per noble is something that allows less active and smaller players to keep up kind of.

But let's say that this was a problem and you wanted to solve it, are these resource packages really the best way to do it?

Things that are better at solving that problem.
- Cheaper Coin Costs after x days into a world.
- Cheaper Coin Costs in general
- +10% Increased production in mines

Any of those would be a more stable and consistent way to increase this slower growth you are talking about in the midstage of the game, these resource packages are not really that. I'd argue they are a messy way of solving this issue.

Muckdogs

Reaction score
Thoughts on removing the ability to cut build times in half, and instead adding a reduce construction flag?

HotLikeDat

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If you are worried about the barrier to growth at higher points there are far better ways to solve that problem if it is a problem. Firstly I don't think it's a bad thing because it can allow players to catch up and a large account has the advantage of having more villages and more troops the lower cost per noble is something that allows less active and smaller players to keep up kind of.

But let's say that this was a problem and you wanted to solve it, are these resource packages really the best way to do it?

Oh i'm not saying it's a problem at all. I like the equalising effect that this has, allowing players to catch up, making it a team game rather than potentially solo wars (however hard Tudadar tries xD) I was just stressing that does have a huge impact on the game (like watchtowers for example, or paladins) and some people may like this aspect/tactic, some people don't like it. Thus perhaps there can be alternating worlds where it is possible, and where it is not possible.

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
not including general pp use and events

if remove or restrict res pack > advantage goes to the pp exchange users
if remove or restrict pp exchange > advantage goes to farming script users
if remove or restrict farming scripts > no one has an advantage (atleast when it comes to resources)

EmperorFluff

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
lol I better make sure I understand this.

you only get to use 1 resources package then wait 24 hours before you can use another
or is it
you have wait 24 hours after you receive the resources packages before you can use them(if I won 5 resources packages on 25th at 19:00:00 then on the 26th at 19:00:00 can I use all five)

I just want to make sure I understand this...

gimily104

Reaction score
lol I better make sure I understand this.

you only get to use 1 resources package then wait 24 hours before you can use another
or is it
you have wait 24 hours after you receive the resources packages before you can use them(if I won 5 resources packages on 25th at 19:00:00 then on the 26th at 19:00:00 can I use all five)

I just want to make sure I understand this...

You're only allowed to use a specific amount each day. You can use them the same day you get them, but are limited to how many you can use.