29 Allstar Team

DeletedUser

Well the forums have been either flames.. or dead as of late... So I thought of something new..

Lets do a dream team.. or All Star team..

Rules.

20 players max
player must have or currently be on 29 in the last year. (no outsiders)

you may give a reason why you think this player is a all star.. but your not required too.

Do not flame.. ( This thread is not for flaming.. but all around fun )

You may list what position the players would have in the all star tribe. But your not required too.

Lets have some fun with this guys.

Jobetopia

In no particular order.

Moddy
Exor
Yonithan
Soberknight
Leimar
Docke
MrJRToken
Efsane (the original)
King Myster
Cubs
(Where there is Cubs there must be Frog)
Slayer
Damageboi
Tarendal
Playstay77
ScorpionKing
Woods
Facius
Milles
Twilight/Panther/Whall

DeletedUser62494

In no certain order

mikey9points--Nuke happy
PimpTheMonkey---Great with timing his attacks
ruby410---An overall skilled player
Bloodfest
Pantherskurt---Has done a great job on his front
magisa---This man will stay up for an entire week if he has to
chrysler22---My fellow K52 member and great team mate to work with
Madlax.--The goddess of W29
graylin---A very skilled player
Logboss---Top ranked in 2 worlds nuff said
Bandit of the west---Great person and an obviously skilled leader
drquackus--Just look at this guys stats against GRIND since he took over. And doing so with very little nukes.
Woods4576---Can anyone say enough about this man? Holding down NSA keeping them alive
KingMyster---Very aggresive player whats not to like?
yonithan78---Doing well for GRIND against NSA
warrior29--Keeps growing like a weed
facius---Been around the top as long as I can remember
rebelherb--Great leader and player
Andrew the Great---One of teh best team mates you could ask for
twogzilla---Since NME I have watched this guy and he is obviously a skilled guy

DeletedUser

No particular order

Docke
mrjrtoken
Cubs
Detriotcanuck
Sweenster04
Pantherskurt
Tarendal
KingMyster
Janjim2
kjwolf
Jobetopia
Exor
Facius
Madlax
Upads
liaoster2
Chad2009
next003
damdirtyape
Moddy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ill do mine

1. Madlax/Shards... Awesome skilled player.. nuff said.
2. WLA .... Madlax co player.. Awesomeness..
3. Enair.. Very skilled player... Raine.. missed.
4. Bandit... She is awesome.
5. Damage.... Maybe my enemy but I have to say he is a good leader.
6. Slayer.. Good player extremely active... looking forward to the premade.
7. Mikey... Extremely aggressive.. Will be looking forward to a war.. and premade.
8. Job.... I think he is a great pnp player... I have really no clue about his ingame skills
9. Brit... Cute and cuddly... every tribe needs one of these.
10. Writtinfireangel... sexy and smart.. also extremely awesome girl..
11. kelly/Graylin... my smexy co player.. nuff said.
12. Gints lv.. Awesome awesome player..
13. Mags003.. Read above.
14. Forsaken... Has learnt alot on this world.. To be duke of dsl and be your first world.. nuff said.
15. Docke. Great leader... Not sure of his ingame skills.. but leadership skills makes me want this player to be duke of the allstar team.
16. TDO* Great leader and diplomacy.. miss the player.. would have as a diplomat for allstar team.
17. Shlomzi... pnp skill is always good.. dont see eye to eye with him.. but you would be foolish not to have a skilled pnp player on your side. Would have as a baron.
18. Twogzilla... Very skilled player team..
19. logboss.. This guy is a monster.. would like to speak to him somemore and work together fighting tla.. we could do some damage.
20. GRAYLIN- How could i forget myself as the allstar captian... yes im conceded..

DeletedUser

graylin, WLA only coplayed my account from June to August last year, since From the start of the world till June I had no coplayer, and after august till present, I've had no coplayer :p Therefore to say he's the Madlax coplayer is quite incorrect :3

/blurb of pointlessness.

19 Bandits + 1 Madlax = uber world dominations, true facts :D

But since that's not physically possible...

1) Bandit of the West = Best leader, tribemate and most dedicated player I've ever had the chance to play with, and I've known her for almost 2 years now :) Definitely would never go in a tribe without her there.
2) facius = I've had a few chances to talk with him, seems like a good guy. Certainly one of few that's managed to keep pace with me from early world till the present :)
3) rollo86 = One of few players I've seen in TLA whose attacks don't make me giggle and reminisce of WAR-D on W13..
4) Simon Yuen = Personally I think he's the best player in TLA. On both sides of the coin.
5) Docke = Strong player, and a great, upstanding leader.
6) Logboss = Beast. I think if we went 1 v 1 it'd either be a brutal stalemate or he'd beat me :p
7) Twogzilla = Worked with him since the early world. Original player isn't there anymore, but I still know the person playing it just as well as I knew the originals. And they're just as good ;)
8) Dallock = Ftw.
9) omgitsafire = My neighbor and awesome personality/player :p
10) DORRWIN = One of the most reliable players I've dealt with on all the worlds I've played.
11) Lewismunch = Long gone, but same as DORRWIN. Between me and him NME took over most of K35 with easy earlier on.
12) Eniar/Lita = Long time friend and a very good defender and attacker ;o
13) exor = self-explanatory
14) Masaya = Oh woe in the fact that this player is gone. From what I heard, they had been getting nobles even faster than I was early world, just not using them as fast... :eek:
15) sr.senator = The original player (who had played it till about 2 months before the TLA war started) was just plain awesome. He made awesome maps and awesome forum posts, and was top 10 caliber the whole way. Shame he had to leave when he did because of school. :(
16) .Kapibara = Yes, I rimmed him. But he learned by fire fighting me, if he had a little more tribal support I might have been significantly stumped on growth early world. Very fast learner, very active. If he managed to survive, very well might have gotten an invite into NME.
17) jfredrickson = Has tea and nubcakes for breakfast.
18) DudeofDeath = Long time vet and a level head.
19) gints lv = resident perv and OD whore.
20) Moddy = I hear of resilience. I like resilient players.

Yeah yeah, I know there's a lot of DSL on this list. Call it bias if you must, but I wouldn't take any player not on this list above these 20 if I was making a tribe on a new world :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79621

*wonders will anyone list me in a dream-team*

i was wondering the same thing, about me though not you :icon_biggrin:

although i'll be honest, i doubt i will be put in one as i'm not one of the greats

whall0625

i was wondering the same thing, about me though not you :icon_biggrin:

although i'll be honest, i doubt i will be put in one as i'm not one of the greats

Lol well Kris do what im doing and use that as a reason to become great so that at some point on some world when people list out their dream team ur name will be on the top of the list :)

Internal Server Error

Lol well Kris do what im doing and use that as a reason to become great so that at some point on some world when people list out their dream team ur name will be on the top of the list :)

If you're goal is to reach that "list", then you're most likely to be disappointed. This isn't an insult to you, but I've found that the majority of these lists, or whatever new name they have next, is based mostly on popularity, friendship or because "the others picked them also". Thats simply because we can't judge those we have no interactions with, and so, most people pick their friends (popularity) or the guys they fight against. And more often than not, I'd say people picking their friends is a more frequent list-maker than those picking their enemies.

Adios! <3

DeletedUser

Mostly Grind!, but its based on what i know and i know Grind! No particular order

1. Mr Jr Token - Mr. TW, lol. Great leader and good friend
2. Docke - not just a great diplomat but a great player. Fortunate to have played beside him these last few months
3. Tezmo - nobody talks about this guy, no idea who this player is. 150 mil ODD, nuff said
4. Keaira - Everyone in KGR-A was a noob until she showed us the way, sadly missed
5. Facius - fast tracking the north to the otherside of the world
6. Kingmyster - the king of K55, and in his mind, the king of W29, lol
7. Moddy - great defender, glad he is on our side now
8. Damage - from what i have heard and seen is a good leader
9. Woods4576 - smart player and poet, lol
10. Drquackus - split personality syndrome, but both players get my thumbs up
11. Tarendal - Holding the south together, great player
12. Damdirtyape - also holding the south together
13. Pantherskurt - Polluting our south, lol. Gutsy player, respect
14. Exor - impressed with what this player did in DSL's K
15. Littlemiss - point whore, and she knows it, but is a huge contributor in so many other ways
16. Madlax - very impressive player
17. Bandit - impressive aswell
18. DetriotCanuck - Monster player, never seems to run out of nobles
19. Bsdpatriot - strong player
20. Cubs - point whore, and he knows it, but incredibly informative, smart player

DeletedUser

graylin, WLA only coplayed my account from June to August last year, since From the start of the world till June I had no coplayer, and after august till present, I've had no coplayer :p Therefore to say he's the Madlax coplayer is quite incorrect :3

/blurb of pointlessness.

Miss shardsofafrozenflame.

In the op, I wrote it could be players from 29 just as long as they played 29 in the last year.. I also wrote in twogs and bert.. and they arent playing together any longer.

sorry not trying to argue.. just pointing out.

I guess I should have put formers lol

DeletedUser

*sigh* I will never get included in any dream team because of my play style.

I don't spend much time on TW, only 1-2 hours daily I guess? So I don't get much chance to know people outside of my tribe, forgive me if I missed you out!

1. Docke a.k.a. Docke, he's the only one who doesn't get a nickname in my contact list, wow!
2. frogbait a.k.a. frog, can never miss this amphibian
3. cubsgp29 a.k.a. cubs-cute, very good pnp and forum poster!
4. linda, want someone to send you a message so long it'll rob you all your time just to realize she's trying to tell you "you're screwed"? Call linda.
5. chucksomething a.k.a. chuck norris, you're all screwed...
6. chad2009 a.k.a. chad vadar, he's a very good leader and motivator and the best player at multi-tasking I've ever seen.
7. yonithan78 a.k.a. yoshi, aggressive, and almost screwed me up last year. Can't ask more of a regular player.
8. Fahlecta a.k.a. Fafnir, a huge whiner but also a huge winner.
9. KingMyster a.k.a. King, we NEED a king!
10. Sweenster04 a.k.a. sweet, seriously not sweet in enemies' eyes! Great baron and leader.
11. Jobetopia a.k.a. Jobe, another aggressive player like yonithan
12. gaylin, definitely
13. Madlax, because she is hawt
14. warrior29
15. facius the two of them have been fighting forever for #1 spot. Today it's facius, who's it tomorrow?
The rest...well let me think a bit

And throw in a bonus upads in their enemy team to make them look bad.

woods4576

Hmm.. First off My coaches would be Docke and Damage

Batting First.. Exor- I see him as a base stealer. Really can piss off his opponents if he gets on base.

2nd Panther- Not afraid to sacrifice and always comes through in a clutch situation

3rd Kingmyster- Great hitter and always making contact

4th Madlax- Got to put her as my homerun hitter

5th Slayer- If I got hit by a pitch, Im sure he would rush the mound with bat in hand, Great skill swingin that thing:icon_wink:

6th Graylin- All ways chanting " Here Batter, batter, batter" Great poster and IG skill

7th Jobe- Intelegent and has great knowledge of the game

8th Reaper- Can't put all the home run hitters at the top of the line up.. This guy is awesome and has taught me a few things since being here.. You actually can attack with swords...lmao

9th Moddy- My pitcher. this guy has a great fast ball and will put you on your butt with his curve.

Relief Pitcher- Yoni-- This guy throws heat and HE will strike you out.. Always keeping me on my heels:icon_evil: lol
Great friend and Great skill.. I will get that village back some day:lol:

DH- Gapomoha- Reminds me of Kirk Gibson, bad Knee and still can hit it out of the park if he gets the right pitch.. He is a fighter. getting hit on 2 fronts and still is fighting with everything he has.. * hats off*

And my bench.. Just waiting for someone to get injured..lol Any of these guys/girls could be in the starting line up:)

Whallo,Milles,Eniar, patchkid, Detroitcanuck, Kris, Dude of Death, Cubs, Upads, Bandit, MCK(meow), Frog, leimer, sweeny, Redfox, Magisa, Micky and Myself-- Wow.. maybe this could be the other team:lol: Lets Play ball:icon_eek:

Last edited:

whall0625

Wow i made some lists!! :) Ok Heres mine in no particular order.

1. Woods- Easily one of the most dedicated players/leaders in the game and just an all around good player and great person.

2. Exor14- Lol a scary player on TW and also really good at the battleship game on skype lol

3. Jobe- One of the best posters W29 has seen and a damn fine human being.

4. Graylin- Ehh its easy to hate him but his game play speaks for itself and hes def an elite player

5. Kingmyster- He has become my one of my fav players because of his attitude

6.Madlax- lol this dosent require an explanation

7. Pantherskurt- One of the most offensive minded persons i have ever met and actually goes through attack withdrawl at times lol

8.Yoni- Have watched him grow around me in k74 since the fusion days....a great player....and a level headed poster.

9. Slayer- Lol not always sure hes completely sane but def someone im glad ive gotten to know and a fiercely loyal player.

10. Damage- One of the best and most respected leaders on 29

11. Reaper- an all around bad ass

12. Dallock

13. Eniar

14. Ankaar- although he just up and quit that punk he still had a damn good brain for the game

16- Tronocho- We called him a beast for a reason and im sure if he had stayed he would be top 20 at least right now.

17-20- Would be Kris,Kenji22, and Misskittiecat <3

Last edited:

DeletedUser

ANyway please remember that no where here do I see val name mentioned. She deserves to be in everyones list

DeletedUser79621

i'm disappointed whall, you have 7 spaces unfilled and you didn't bother to put me in one :icon_sad: