29 Allstar Team

DeletedUser89005

Hiya Harvey
urghhh.. harvey.. geez.. never knew that one pickle...
hi harvey..lol.. (ive never knew anyone called "harvey")
anyhow and just to stop my mail box getting cluttered (as it has been) and for you also lizzie (and yes i do realize you dont know, thats the beauty of it.. i can hide..lol) i am co-playing marty (i understand most wont know who this is, but he/we are within grind) yes its not my own account but what better way to rejoin the game than by helping out an old friend, i'd love nothing more than my own full time account (do ya know of any, i'l even takle a tla one, as i am sure there is loads) but given how things have unfolded i'l take what i can..

anyhow wish ya all well and i will see you on the battlefield soon guys, i can assure you of that..

DeletedUser

urghhh.. harvey.. geez.. never knew that one pickle...
hi harvey..lol.. (ive never knew anyone called "harvey")
anyhow and just to stop my mail box getting cluttered (as it has been) and for you also lizzie (and yes i do realize you dont know, thats the beauty of it.. i can hide..lol) i am co-playing marty (i understand most wont know who this is, but he/we are within grind) yes its not my own account but what better way to rejoin the game than by helping out an old friend, i'd love nothing more than my own full time account (do ya know of any, i'l even takle a tla one, as i am sure there is loads) but given how things have unfolded i'l take what i can..

anyhow wish ya all well and i will see you on the battlefield soon guys, i can assure you of that..

I have a guess:
#8 sfan (marty) a very collective and reserved player, dedicated and honest, unlike some...

DeletedUser

Ahhhhh krissypoos...ur the only one i need in my allstar team xxx

DeletedUser79621

I am pretty awesome. However I'm sure you'd get bored of me eventually without others around.

DeletedUser89005

although i can and might just prove different in time to come, and hi kris, pervert is just a dead sat account in my eyes.. so i wont respond to that.. unless you can prove me different that is.. kinda like grow and grow and grow, i look upon the pervert account as a parasite.. (something that grows and lives of others) its quite a pity that the jv dictatorship allows such things, i mean who is it that does the work when all these parasites live off there rewards.. quite pathetic in all honesty but then that is the TLA thought on things.. you clear and i get the reward.. :mad:(

DeletedUser

although i can and might just prove different in time to come, and hi kris, pervert is just a dead sat account in my eyes.. so i wont respond to that.. unless you can prove me different that is.. kinda like grow and grow and grow, i look upon the pervert account as a parasite.. (something that grows and lives of others) its quite a pity that the jv dictatorship allows such things, i mean who is it that does the work when all these parasites live off there rewards.. quite pathetic in all honesty but then that is the TLA thought on things.. you clear and i get the reward.. :mad:(
blah blah blah.

He guessed who you spoke of, and than you turn defensive about it, by insulting an account that out lived yours. [sarcasm] Ouchies, that had to have hurt Perve [/sarcasm].

/Goes back to TW

DeletedUser

Come and make it feel better Wuffa? I am so hurt :(

Bert - My ODA is higher than my rank, so I would disagree with the living off of others nonsense. If I am a dead sat account then come & get some? ;)

DeletedUser79621

Hi, if you can prove different, then do... But considering you yourself called 'sfan' marty in your all star team it's fairly obvious who Marty is.

DeletedUser87372

I am curious if the secrecy revolving around which account you preside in is due to a fear that TLA will hunt you down if they knew? Are you really admitting (inadvertently) that you are afraid of TLA?

DeletedUser89005

But considering you yourself called 'sfan' marty in your all star team it's fairly obvious who Marty is.
did i leave a clue then kris..lol..
I am curious if the secrecy revolving around which account you preside in is due to a fear that TLA will hunt you down if they knew? Are you really admitting (inadvertently) that you are afraid of TLA?
whats to be afraid of jv.. i sat in the middle of half of TLA's cream for months in the BB24 account and rarely ever had any incomings other than silly fake cat attacks.. so to suggest i am or ever was afraid is in my own terms a bit of a dribbled suggestion.. there is no secrecy or anything other to my not revealing which account i'm on other than ive yet to get one which i can truly call my own, but i do assure you when i do i will be making it known quite quickly in my own and usual way..
Bert - My ODA is higher than my rank, so I would disagree with the living off of others nonsense. If I am a dead sat account then come & get some? ;)
now this does make me laugh, your ODA is higher than your rank.. is that meant to impress me or put fear into me.. i took TLA villages in the BB24, do you know what it cost me "nothing other than the nobels at most times" so if being trigger happy in attacking the dead accounts you have been progressing from makes you think you are doing well.. then think again.. i'd rather use those nukes when they are needed against live targets.. not to chase ODA points..

DeletedUser

Were a lot closer this time Bert in fact your actually surrounded.)

DeletedUser89005

really..
the last i looked you where'nt in GRIND mikey.. or are you?

DeletedUser

Yes im Sitting a player there gifting the villages Bert.:lol:

DeletedUser89005

good to see your still hogging all those accounts mikey.. nothings changed much with you then...:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

whats to be afraid of jv.. i sat in the middle of half of TLA's cream for months in the BB24 account and rarely ever had any incomings other than silly fake cat attacks.. so to suggest i am or ever was afraid is in my own terms a bit of a dribbled suggestion.. there is no secrecy or anything other to my not revealing which account i'm on other than ive yet to get one which i can truly call my own, but i do assure you when i do i will be making it known quite quickly in my own and usual way..

now this does make me laugh, your ODA is higher than your rank.. is that meant to impress me or put fear into me.. i took TLA villages in the BB24, do you know what it cost me "nothing other than the nobels at most times" so if being trigger happy in attacking the dead accounts you have been progressing from makes you think you are doing well.. then think again.. i'd rather use those nukes when they are needed against live targets.. not to chase ODA points..

as the bulk of your villages were in k87 how was that in the middle of tla cream? or if your on about your poor excuse for an effort in k63 if you remember you lost them at the first sight of a noble train while only send one attack in retaliation, yes you held them for a long time prior to that but only as nobody was bothered about u being there and put more effort in to attacking player like trab who actually attacked back and were some kind of threat