2Days until you get Angry

DeletedUser79785

I am making my choice in two days. Both sides have made strong points that i am willing to share with all of you because you will find out sooner or later anyway.

T.D.Ef has offered me an eternal alliance i could become part of the family if i wanted. And together we could defeat MASK.

MASK has offered me a merge. Our best with their, the tribe will be called MASK still(of coarse) and if we dont (this is my favorite part) they will wage war on us anyway lol.

So who thinks i Should join T.D.E and who think I should take the MASK off?
I have made my choice and in two days it will be reviled.

DeletedUser78112

LOL i want to see what happens either way ANGER? is done eh? LOL :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

"I am making my choice in two days."
"i could become part of the family if i wanted"
"So who thinks i Should join T.D.E and who think I should take the MASK off?"
"I have made my choice and in two days it will be reviled."
Oh for some reason I thought we were talking about the tribe you lead, not just about you.
Silly me.

Attention whore much? :icon_rolleyes:
What he said. :icon_razz:

2004 Artemis

LOL i want to see what happens either way ANGER? is done eh? LOL :icon_smile:

Mass alliance for the extermination of an annoyance?
emoticon-0136-giggle.gif

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
yawn-1.jpg

Can you make sure to give us the time your going announce this so that way I can set my alarm in case I am asleep. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser79785

Lol We are just trying to liven the forums up. Sorry I used I so much I am just trying to make it a world worth playing again

DeletedUser

Im not being funny, but are we supposed to be scared? What have you proved? you can noble few inactive IRON players?

DeletedUser79785

that why WE are making this choice. to try and prove that Anger is not a noob tribe.

DeletedUser78112

I wonder if it will be the right choice? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser79785

Either way, Anger? loses big and its something that must be done because of where we are. There is not much of a choice. We know the risk and we are going into it. head on.

DeletedUser78112

I think your members will leave but meh who knows :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

lol Good Luck. I would go with TDE. I just see them most likely to win this war.

DeletedUser

lol didn't every1 say that ^ at start? Look whats happened, and we wont get into the 'who should be included on stats' arguement, but if you wanna have little look at stats with Nightsin and Drakincorin included on TDE's side then pls feel free :) Then we'l see a truer reflection

DeletedUser

See the cool thing about being Duke is you make this decision and none of us care!

DeletedUser

Well no matter what side Anger takes they are going to lose appox half their tribe.

PS, Leeroy if you want others to get a clear picture why dont you just tell them to use Cerbs, maps those show a lot more then just simple noble stats. Maps cant be biased like the war stats can be

DeletedUser

canuck we all know what the map looks like, however i dont see how thats a better reflection, half of you TDE are noobs :p 22 members now thanks to bans V 120 or wateva you have *sighs*