2Days until you get Angry

DeletedUser

Where did i say anything about a better reflection? I said to get a clear unbiased view of the war looking at the map from the start to current day is best option. Either way we are getting offtopic leeroy

I will laugh sith if you are just doing this to stir up the forums and dont actually declare on anyone

DeletedUser

Sith - I hope the deciding factor in which way you/your tribe jumps is the opportunity for a good fight and some fun, rather than just being based on prospects of survival.

That's the great advantage of life in NOB!! - it's all very simple. We fight because we want to, not because we have to.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Choose TDE if you want to win and choose Mask if you want to be on the side that disbands!

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
yep. Wee are going to get cut in half.

Okay :icon_confused:

Why announce it to the world that you would be choosing one side or the other? By allowing prep time for either option you have already weakened your tribe's ability to act in either situation.

Your obviously not at a point where could be using this as a diversionary tactic to declare on a major tribe that wasn't mentioned i.e. Rx4u or Nob and if you were then it has already been thought of as a possibility.

If you are going to stay neutral in the Mask, T.D.E situation then this thread was pointless and will only damage any reputation you already have.

I'm not really seeing as a tribal head - to what point any of this had that would benefit your tribe. Please enlighten me.

Hybrid Soul

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well diamond4u just joined T.D.E, so either that's the side your picking, and by picking I mean merging with, or you just lost your biggest member. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

lol well ive heard differently, if what ive heard is true, then some1 is gunna look like the biggest Nob.

DeletedUser77562

Personally, I am very excited to hear which way this will go.

DeletedUser79785

Yes we are choosing a side. I can insure you that its not a diversion.

This need to be done Anger is too spread out and we have no where to go, by doing this it will give us the chance to expand.
Personally i dont care if i have a ruined reputation or if its fantastic, my goal is to get Anger to strive on this world in anyway we can, I feel that everyone deserves to know whats
happening on this world and inside tribes.

DeletedUser

[1]Yes we are choosing a side. I can insure you that its not a diversion.

[2]This need to be done Anger is too spread out and we have no where to go, by doing this it will give us the chance to expand.
Personally i dont care if [3]i have a ruined reputation or if its fantastic, [4]my goal is to get Anger to strive on this world in anyway we can, [5]I feel that everyone deserves to know whats

1. are you kidding me? you really must have an inflated view of yourself and your tribe, you guys are just pawns in someone elses game, 'its not a diversion'... doesnt matter

2. have you looked at a map recently? no matter what you do, half your tribe is d.e.a.d., and even if they are heavily stacked, at this point its nothing that 20 decent nukes cant take out

3. for a very long time now, you cower at the threat of war and this is just another attempt to save a few donkeys, and most importantly your own... my wager is that you choose the side that most borders your own villas, simply cuz u dont care about your tribe, you only care for your own pixelated villas

4. by merging/become family you are killing this shell of a tribe called anger, so please dont mention any false sentimentality to it, in a couple of hours you will have sacrificed it

5. just copy/paste your hiddens and save us your mindless banter

DeletedUser

To be honest, I think it would make the world very interesting if you chose MASK.... would make the war last a lil but longer and make life more intresting..... Not like you guys will make a difference in the war.... if you go with TDE cause they are already destroying MASK but, if you went with MASK it would take them just a lil longer to win the war.....

DeletedUser79785

I am not the one calling shots its my tribe.
I relies I use "I" a lot but that's not how its meant.
Originally Posted by Sith Rage
[1]Yes we are choosing a side. I can insure you that its not a diversion.

[2]This need to be done Anger is too spread out and we have no where to go, by doing this it will give us the chance to expand.
Personally i dont care if [3]i have a ruined reputation or if its fantastic, [4]my goal is to get Anger to strive on this world in anyway we can, [5]I feel that everyone deserves to know whats
Look we have no other option, there is nothing we can do. we not afraid of war, if we were then we would not pick a tribe at all or a side. we would simply wait for T.D.E to kill mask and become a family.
TDH i am not interested in becoming a family what so ever.

DeletedUser

To be honest, I think it would make the world very interesting if you chose MASK.... would make the war last a lil but longer and make life more intresting..... Not like you guys will make a difference in the war.... if you go with TDE cause they are already destroying MASK but, if you went with MASK it would take them just a lil longer to win the war.....

Are you a bit blind, disillusioned?

DeletedUser

I am not the one calling shots its my tribe.
I relies I use "I" a lot but that's not how its meant.
Originally Posted by Sith Rage

Look we have no other option, there is nothing we can do. we not afraid of war, if we were then we would not pick a tribe at all or a side. we would simply wait for T.D.E to kill mask and become a family.
TDH i am not interested in becoming a family what so ever.

Wasn't your tribes poll's decision to stay as anger? And you disbanded anyway...

DeletedUser

Its one of the ultimate sad day in this world for me today, having in the tribe I've been so long being disband. Where have the sense of brotherhood gone to? I considered you my mentor in this game, if you wish to choose a path for your own prospect, so be it. You could have at least leave the rest of us as we are as a tribe to fight our way either in or out.

DeletedUser

so much for the decisson to stay as Anger and 'fight any and all who opossed us' :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

...Look we have no other option, there is nothing we can do.....

With all the thoughts going through head, i cant even begin to properly you, but if i were tde or mask, i wouldnt accept a single one of your tribe, i can just imagine the spy games that will take place between the 2 tribes if they do

and yes you do have one other option now... delete your accts, it will save you weeks if not months of hardship and mistrust, because this 'decision' really was the worst move possible