2HARD Declares on DSL (video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser95858

...People play for themselves...

You should be speaking SOLELY for yourself here. Speaking for Others is beyond your capabilites.

We finally get to hear where your real loyalty lies.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Explain to me ohh wise one how that is a Fault. You are part of a tribe yes. But this is about proving something. The last person you have to prove anything to is yourself. It's a life lesson, learn it. The tribe and the player are supposed to be Wife and Husband, to have each others backs when one needs the other. But the only person one has to answer to in the very end is themselves.

Now go learn something about life, vocabulary is not enough. I always did appreciate your determination, keep at it ;) even now.

Edit: Just to add on Zez, you know when people tell you to stop posting, and you always reply no I don't think I will, you can't make me. As does Chase. The same concept applies. No one can MAKE you do shit, besides yourself. They can influence your decision, but that is ALL they can do.

DeletedUser95858

Explain to me ohh wise one how that is a Fault. You are part of a tribe yes. But this is about proving something. The last person you have to prove anything to is yourself. It's a life lesson, learn it. The tribe and the player are supposed to be Wife and Husband, to have each others backs when one needs the other. But the only person one has to answer to in the very end is themselves.

Now go learn something about life, vocabulary is not enough. I always did appreciate your determination, keep at it ;) even now.

Edit: Just to add on Zez, you know when people tell you to stop posting, and you always reply no I don't think I will, you can't make me. As does Chase. The same concept applies. No one can MAKE you do shit, besides yourself. They can influence your decision, but that is ALL they can do.

1st: You are correct it's a game. And getting people all Chest pounding about this game actually is entertaining.
2nd: I can teach your xxx year old ass more about life than you will ever know, My former sensai. As far as this game was concerned you taught me quite a bit and I am grateful. I'll be in the same TW Anonymous meeting with the rest of you.

Let me be the Wiser and conclude:

No one ever has anything to prove to others is a correct statement for the naive. As you will see once you lose your xxx year old baby chubs.

But hey... Go Rim!

DeletedUser

Meh suit yourself. Here is something Em said Once.

"They say music can alter moods and talk to you
But can it load a gun for you and cock it too?
Well if it can, then the next time you assault a dude
Just tell the judge it was my fault, and i'll get sued"

Go figure.

Also I just had to... you set him up for it.

yes, because im known for being such a follower? i don't make anyone look bad, they do it on their own and i point it out. running to the enemy tribe doesn't exactly make someone look "good".

so you point out one instance for this whole time and it's one when your not even in the tribe? your almost making this too easy. please read over it again, and see how it infers during his time in Hubris, not DSL.

fairclb and white star helped out teaching the newbs who needed a little extra help then the rest, Limited and I posted the guides (including one of my own making), I got the squads set up, Anwo sniped trains like crazy, several members helped "mentor" the newer players, Including fairclb, anwo, and myself. (strangely enough i didnt see your name on that list).

the only thing ive seen you do is post a few villages that need support and say "get to it, guardians". thnx for your help?

*drum roll*

1st: As far as this game was concerned you taught me quite a bit and I am grateful.

Maybe you haven't looked hard enough Tiger old pal.

DeletedUser57199

Get used to it DP, ur in DSL now, nothing you do will be seen as a self-less action

DeletedUser95858

Man...

You Quote Marshall. You all dat homes!!

I just want to say... You ain't no Slim Shady (Notice that double negative for effect)... Ya never will be. So would the Real Slim Shady Please Stand up... Please Stand Up...

Coz this immitation one Can't stand up coz his Urine stained pants are still in the washer.

You came. You taught (ME)
You Fled. Nice legacy... Way to prove something to yourself.

DeletedUser

Get used to it DP, ur in DSL now, nothing you do will be seen as a self-less action

Yeah I suppose. As Chase puts it we are backstabbers ;) I just joined the club then, by "back-stabbing" her.

Oh NOES!!!

Zez, I have new ones. They are black, can't stain sadly. We look at it differently, you say fled, I say left. badabing badabong. Now im done. This cowardice crap has gone on too long...

DeletedUser

2Hard came, they saw, they failed to conquer. War over, 2Hard disbanded, close thread?

DeletedUser

Well if this is so then this whole situation is about who has the last word, is it not?

And you're ego seems to be as big if not bigger then Chase. This is a thread about the war between 2HARD and DSL
NOT personal vendetta's. Maybe players should be band from commenting in threads if all they do is moan and groan about another's life.
(Not a personal attack on anyone)

Lock this thread seeing as DSL won the battle?

DeletedUser

@deathpatch and zezula

"man get this spearsuckers off forum
Where the hell is Wigga Please when you need him?
Snatch the mic from them, he'll let you finish in a minute"

Blah.

DeletedUser

This sentence doesn't make any sense. Please try again.

Translated to Japanese: びその上に読んでください、それは傲慢ではなく、DSLに彼の時間の間に推測する方法を参照してください。

Translated to English: Please read on, or both, it is not arrogant, DSL please refer to the period of time to guess how his.

Translated to Japanese2: 上の読み取り、またはその両方してください、それが傲慢されていないつきましては、DSLモデムを推測する期間を参照してくださいどのように彼の。

English2: Read on, please, or both, regarding it not being arrogant, DSL's please see how he guessed how long the modem.

Makes sense now?

DeletedUser

2Hard in a month:

bent_nail.jpg

woops, 2Hard after a week and a half :icon_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.