2Hard vs BiP

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The Tribal Wars Forum community have finally gained more lackadaisical forum moderation. This is something many in the community and I personally sought previously. This can be said after witnessing forum staff like u6s5l. massacre good quality threads and being overly zealous with his powers. It's difficult to find a good medium and with the lack of players contributing, it's even more difficult so we are left to our own devices for the most part. While the W90 forums have been fun and populated, we've derailed almost every topic and I don't think any one player or tribe are to blame. I feel it's a collective effort. So in this thread I ask you to use some self-control and keep as on-topic as possible. A good rule of thumb is to at some point relate your post to the original topic. That topic is:

2Hard vs BiP

Side 1:
Tribes: 2HARD
Side 2:
Tribes: BiP

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,468
Side 2: 1,624
Difference: 156

Both tribes are large. Very large. They rank 2 & 3 respectively and this is the most influential war on W90 and the outcome could potentially decide how the world will shape.

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 69
Side 2: 137
Difference: 68

There is no doubt that BiP is currently dominating this war. They have made significant gains over the last few days, especially right before the attack break. Some of these gains were gifted to BiP. These came from a player on the sLowhand account which gave BiP a deep exposed cluster within 2Hard.
e6060a9bf320820b960c9f6a2cc13729.png

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 6,430,715
Side 2: 7,326,564
Difference: 895,849

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 514,546
Side 2: 1,017,869
Difference: 503,323

After all this time of warring there is still a relatively small gain on BiPs side. 500,000 points is just a little larger than the side of an average account on this world. If players were to hypothetically switch sides and 2HARD cut the losses it would be a stalemate.

Disclaimer: You can argue over the stats in the thread. This is purely to get the conversation flowing in a relevant place. The content is coming from a source with a conflict of interest.

What other tribes are there?

2ed8e89e078777061b5531662d764f3f.png

c867b5378c2257dc937eb6bf77eb1bdb.png

While for the most part this has solely been a war between 2HARD and BiP, BiP have had major aid. They have an alliance with WET.F & C9. C9 have also been able to provide much needed support to the BiP front. Dist and DEFYu were also hitting 2HARD. 2HARD was being hit by multiple tribes on many fronts while BiP had only one potential threat. C9 attacked this tribe (DisP and tore it apart with minimal resistance because their defense was on another front and they were hoping to be left alone and eventually mere. BiP recruited some of this tribe and C9 recruited players in a rim tribe which previously merged with DisP called Secret. This move was strategical and eliminated most of their rim threat.

C9 recruits from Secret
chrofarm Joined 22nd December 2016 - 20:03 173,929
green.png
Disaster Joined 22nd December 2016 - 15:03 427,685
green.png
Forsaken TypeS Joined 22nd December 2016 - 14:03 209,272
green.png
justinr Joined 22nd December 2016 - 14:03 158,546
green.png
Ang3l Joined 22nd December 2016 - 14:03 66,440

BiP recruits from DisP
A Moving Violation Joined 19th December 2016 - 21:03 122,563
green.png
Venomous Retribution Joined 19th December 2016 - 02:04 130,559
green.png
Empire Spanks Back Joined 19th December 2016 - 00:03 205,152
green.png
The Red Cella Joined 19th December 2016 - 00:03 313,564

2HARD have done very well so far and their growth is still strong than their losses despite the gangbang they have received. It shows they are a well tested tribe and BiP predicted that they would be gone within 2weeks. I feel that prediction was rather naive unless something drastic happened because the trend shows they are a long way away from being beaten, their leadership is strong with a warring mentality and could very much turn this war around quickly. Every day they are working on bringing new, stronger players onto accounts. They are expanding to the rim nicely and also have a few new recruits of their own. This secures more backline villages to move to their front.

green.png
bixnood Joined 23rd December 2016 - 21:03 262,316
green.png
eriks194 Joined 23rd December 2016 - 21:03 143,104
green.png
kopwhite Joined 23rd December 2016 - 21:03 386,306
green.png
KiritoKun. Joined 23rd December 2016 - 21:03 165,163
green.png
Noble-King Joined 23rd December 2016 - 21:03 320,960

5b40e0ceebf62d8fa3dc9cf4cddaec65.png

8a04b77471ee8ecac0d66bd42c42ed5d.png

BiP have the luxury of fighting on one front while 2HARD have made good gains on two as outlined on the pie chart.

TEA launched their first large scale operation with some excellent timings and anti-snipes. This proved too much for WET.F and many quickly sought a new home. BiP failed their allies and clearly used them to slow 2HARD/TEA down. This plan did not work as well as hoped since they lost a large amount of villages in the first OP and many left WET.F. This gives 2HARD the potential for a larger backline.

This WAR has been very exciting for all involved and spectators a like. 2HARD have slowly eliminated threats on the rim and allies of BiP, WET.F. BiP will continue to focus their forces at weaker/inactive players in 2HARD as they are unable to break some of the larger more experienced players.

Please feel free to discuss the war and try and keep the conversation on-topic.

As you can see no matter what stats are posted, it's a good, close war.

Good luck to both sides.

Last edited:

DeletedUser115558

Murph 3 straight Question

1. Good Read Thanks for the post/update
2. What was/is role play/ed/ or going to play TEA in this war
3. Is this a escape/diversion strategy of TEA ? as most of the Threads are now talking a lot about TEA

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
1. This is not a question.
2. There is a massive ex-Jager cluster right in our k which is hard to ignore. We have/will continue to support our allies.
3. No, we are happy to talk about TEA if on topic. It was just frustrating to see everything go off-topic, especially when there's a lot of good talking points for this war that are being ignored.

d09797b17d2062e0dce38b06cbf2c8c0.png

Did you just try derail my thread?

DeletedUser115558

NO, Not at all i always talk straight and on topic

above questions are relevant and on topic, reason why i asked question number 2 is that a Bird told me that TEA is now looking at 2HARD with triangulate eyes, but as you confirmed that " We have/will continue to support our allies "

DeletedUser118986

NO, Not at all i always talk straight and on topic

above questions are relevant and on topic, reason why i asked question number 2 is that a Bird told me that TEA is now looking at 2HARD with triangulate eyes, but as you confirmed that " We have/will continue to support our allies "

Triangulate eyes? Illuminati confirmed!

4038169_maxresdefault_jpega7a20d23424d1f4e3dd0c48c741188d6

Anyways, it will be interesting to see how TEA handles the war. Without a doubt the moves they make will play a huge role and influence on the world. If they decide to recruit 2Hard or continue treating them as their own tribe and keep a strong alliance?

DeletedUser115558

If i remember it's 2 Hard who attacked first on BIP and initially 2Hard Picked early villages but now Stats are in favor of BIP

Kitty sharing this event with you all hope y'll like it

m7u8e8.jpg

2a7yfdz.jpg

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
If i remember it's 2 Hard who attacked first on BIP and initially 2Hard Picked early villages but now Stats are in favor of BIP

Kitty sharing this event with you all hope y'll like it

m7u8e8.jpg

2a7yfdz.jpg

Pretty/Fairly certain 2Hard is totally innocent of this so called act of war :D

Put it like this then, 2Hard knew they were going to get the hard end of a stick, so they decided it was better to act first.

DeletedUser

Trying to divert attention away from your shady dealings Al, nice try. Won't work.

DeletedUser119811

Haha this thread is just funny. Have you done any research at all? Its ok you like 2HARD, but please, this is just rubbish.

DeletedUser119811

Ragnar told me that a while ago. He even was mad since trex whined because he wanted to snipe for 2HARD.

Deleted User - 10618707

Gotta love it when people make shit up.But yet again we see who derails threads and makes them about TEA :rolleyes::oops:

DeletedUser

Gotta love it when people make shit up.But yet again we see who derails threads and makes them about TEA :rolleyes::oops:

I'm not sure you quite understand what this thread is about. Allow me to illuminate you. There exists this guy Almurph who leads the tribe TEA. His tribe TEA often gets a lot of flack over the forum for a large variety of reasons and this has been especially true over the last few days. Al does not like the fact that his tribe TEA has a bad reputation and people have criticised his tribe's involvement in various wars as well as shedding light on internal affairs. Therefore Al creates this thread to ask people to stop flaming TEA. The actual content of the post is largely irrelevant and a distraction to his main intention, best shown by the fact there is already a thread talking about the 2Hard/BiP war.

A better title for this thread would have been "Please stop bullying TEA".

So I think I am perfectly on topic to call this thread out for what it is since I am actually giving comment to the content and mindset behind the original post. Another observation on what you said, there is nothing off topic about talking about TEA on a thread about the BiP/2Hard war. Wars do not take place bubbles, they are a conflict within the wider context of the world and not discussing the various alignments and moves on a macro scale would give a limited picture of the war.

Deleted User - 10618707

I
Wars do not take place bubbles, they are a conflict within the wider context of the world and not discussing the various alignments and moves on a macro scale would give a limited picture of the war.

If this logic is used throughout then everything could be deemed as relevant in some way or fashion seeing as events aren't isolated.

DeletedUser

If this logic is used throughout then everything could be deemed as relevant in some way or fashion seeing as events aren't isolated.

Well obviously what I said is not all encompassing. Not absolutely everything is directly relevant, but talking about TEA's involvement in the 2Hard/BiP war in a thread that your leader claims to be about the 2Hard/BiP war. Surely you agree that is relevant and not derailing.