-3- Declare on DOR

DeletedUser79609

you have taken 5 villages against BRKDA in a month, so shut your dam face. thats so crap you should be ashamed.

dont we all love free villages? well, you idiots do. its all you ever get, thats why everybody hates you and your just filth growing on the side of the world like slime.

'the only reason we broke apart was cause all of our epic players stopped playing'. maybe if you people actually did something people wouldnt of got bored and left. your boring tactics drove your players away, and the lack of skill drove away the rest. boring tactics = bad tactics, so your bad tactics and decisions ruined your crap family.

anybody actually know who this is, hey to you, im just back to rip into -3-... old habbits and all. anybody who is thinking who is this random person flaming -3-... you are clearly unimportant and your opinion doesnt matter.

Um, have you read the title of this thread? BRKDA only joined in for shits and giggles. Trying to piss -3- off by nobling in K's 8 and 9 then stacking them. BRKDA were never really in this war.

Yes I admit, the tactics were bad but it wasn't boredom that drove most people away, it was the sheer amount of tribal inactivity. We couldn't defeat anyone with 1/3 of an active tribe. People (including myself) were logging in, checking their vills, sometimes reading the forums, then logging off. The tactics weren't boring, it was the whole robotic-like approach.

By the way, who the hell is that? :icon_wink:

x2dezjohn

maybe joining in in ops would of made you not bored instead of just logging in checking vills then logging out :icon_eek:

thats why afew left was because out of 80 so members only 6 at most join a op

your reason for leaving is because 2 people left the tribe and you prob wanted to join them and they said no. if you stayed abit longer you was one of the ones who was gunna get kicked for inactivity cba to look for it but yh.

DeletedUser79609

I'm not talking about the Ops, i'm talking about the whole atmosphere and attitude of the tribe, it stank.

The ops you were running were so un-organised, you over estimated the talents of most of these members, just because we were high ranked doesn't make us skilled. You were just plain lazy. You gave us a target, a fake script and sent us to work. You have any reason why there was only 6 taking part? It's most likely because you recruited the wrong players, at the wrong time. Yes I admit it, I was in that group. I could't be botherd, I had no prem and my RL was a mess.

My reason for leaving was because Brook and B-rad left, you don't tend to stick around when your dukes leave, add to that the fact that you were left as co-duke, lol.

x2dezjohn

I'm not talking about the Ops, i'm talking about the whole atmosphere and attitude of the tribe, it stank.

The ops you were running were so un-organised, you over estimated the talents of most of these members, just because we were high ranked doesn't make us skilled. You were just plain lazy. You gave us a target, a fake script and sent us to work. You have any reason why there was only 6 taking part? It's most likely because you recruited the wrong players, at the wrong time. Yes I admit it, I was in that group. I could't be botherd, I had no prem and my RL was a mess.

My reason for leaving was because Brook and B-rad left, you don't tend to stick around when your dukes leave, add to that the fact that you were left as co-duke, lol.

shows how much you payed attention brook and brad were not dukes anymore on April 27th my bday 4 months ago :icon_eek: shuda left then :icon_rolleyes:

haveing no premium isnt a excuse especially if you just over 1mill i didnt use premium till nearly 2.5mill thats just lazy and meh select few (only one person that i know who knows but prob 2) know about my rl and what im going though so meh to rl issues getting in way aswell

and why are you saying i recruited the wrong players? only ones i remember is alex... erm lefir said he was going to play now but went went red and i think lakey whos proved himself from start to be a good player. only ones i can remember so duno why your saying it to me for.

and yes ops are about giving a target fake script/nuke script and a date so whats your idea of ops? its not hard to send nukes and nobles and fakes out at a enemy is it? even without premium still not hard get pen and paper on vills your sending and times is it that overestimating peoples talent?

the whole atmosphere and attitude of the tribe, it stank.

im not even gunna explain this as i know who caused it but they dont want people to know who was sitting them

DeletedUser

Um, have you read the title of this thread? BRKDA only joined in for shits and giggles. Trying to piss -3- off by nobling in K's 8 and 9 then stacking them. BRKDA were never really in this war.

Yes I admit, the tactics were bad but it wasn't boredom that drove most people away, it was the sheer amount of tribal inactivity. We couldn't defeat anyone with 1/3 of an active tribe. People (including myself) were logging in, checking their vills, sometimes reading the forums, then logging off. The tactics weren't boring, it was the whole robotic-like approach.

By the way, who the hell is that? :icon_wink:

unreal was the one who started to talk about BRKDA and claimed this 'war is not over' so i pointed out that brkda is in no way important and his argument is crap. if -3- players want to talk about brkda, then so be it, but dont make out i started the talk about brkda.

mihajes im upset, we were neighbours for ages and you sent me plenty of attacks during that time :icon_cry: did post under the name dafyd0, just checked in for the first time in ages, thought i would just log on to put -3- down

DeletedUser79609

shows how much you payed attention brook and brad were not dukes anymore on April 27th my bday 4 months ago :icon_eek: shuda left then :icon_rolleyes:

haveing no premium isnt a excuse especially if you just over 1mill i didnt use premium till nearly 2.5mill thats just lazy and meh select few (only one person that i know who knows but prob 2) know about my rl and what im going though so meh to rl issues getting in way aswell

and why are you saying i recruited the wrong players? only ones i remember is alex... erm lefir said he was going to play now but went went red and i think lakey whos proved himself from start to be a good player. only ones i can remember so duno why your saying it to me for.

and yes ops are about giving a target fake script/nuke script and a date so whats your idea of ops? its not hard to send nukes and nobles and fakes out at a enemy is it? even without premium still not hard get pen and paper on vills your sending and times is it that overestimating peoples talent?

im not even gunna explain this as i know who caused it but they dont want people to know who was sitting them

Ha! Pay attention? Who do you think I am? Geeez.

Uh, the fact that I was in hospital for the best part of 3 months (in a coma) meant that I couldn't really play TW's. The only reason my account didn't barb was because my cousin logged into my account every friday. When I got home, I was only allowed 1 hour on the computer, I had to split that between W22, W30, W37 and W40, which left me with very little time to do anything, especially as W22 took a backseat becuase it was already a reasonable size.

I wasn't directing the recruitment statement at you, it was at -3- in general.

As for ops, what you did would have been fine, if the whole forums were a bit more cheerful. You can't expect people who are bored to tears to take part in an op, it's just stupid.

Stop leaving in dreamland john, you were rubbish.

DeletedUser

are you actually kidding or are you being a idiot? DOR is dead but that doesnt mean the war is over BRKDA were most of the active DOR went and cleaning up the rest of the inactive DOR for free villages (don't we all love free villages) and it is more than 10 conquers a day if i was i would learn to read the stats before you come here talking...

The only reason what tore -3- apart is inactivity and people did not like it at all. nothing else here to say about us being torn apart

maybe the only thing that tore DOR apart was inactivity:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

maybe the only thing that tore DOR apart was inactivity:icon_neutral:

It was inactivity that brought DOR down and joined BRKDA a few days or a week later, i have my plans for the old DOR and BRKDA but this is only me and a few other actives that i know arent spies for god dam cod

unreal was the one who started to talk about BRKDA and claimed this 'war is not over' so i pointed out that brkda is in no way important and his argument is crap. if -3- players want to talk about brkda, then so be it, but dont make out i started the talk about brkda.

Well in theory it is not over, DOR members moved over to BRKDA and i claimed this war is not over since of course the active DOR members are not dead. I know that and the whole of -3- knows that and we are doing something about it just not now we are doing something else that is as important to us

DeletedUser

Well in theory it is not over, DOR members moved over to BRKDA and i claimed this war is not over since of course the active DOR members are not dead. I know that and the whole of -3- knows that and we are doing something about it just not now we are doing something else that is as important to us

i was in DOR too...u gonna kill me unreal? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

:)
You seem to have been doing other important somethings for ever...but again secret important projects are lots of fun, the enemy can wait.

DeletedUser

:)
You seem to have been doing other important somethings for ever...but again secret important projects are lots of fun, the enemy can wait.

waiting can lead into something else remember that