3 min's left

DeletedUser

How long of waiting you guys think W16 will be ? I believe yesterday we about an hour.

DeletedUser

I have a hunch that W16 will be out about 40 minutes after the beginning of the timeframe.

No way I'm joining up at the start though. I hope to be about a continent away from the core... K35ish.

DeletedUser

I have a hunch that W16 will be out about 40 minutes after the beginning of the timeframe.

No way I'm joining up at the start though. I hope to be about a continent away from the core... K35ish.

The rim sucks, lol. The core is where all the action is

DeletedUser

Haha...

I merely predict that the most noobs will end up in the middle. So that's where I'll be. I've learnt from experience that most people tend to start right at the beginning, so that's where the most competition is.

I'd prefer to dominate my 7x7 rather than struggle for my farms, which is the mistake I made in W12.

DeletedUser

I would normally try to go to the edge of the core/center of the middle, but I have waaaaay too much time now I quit a lot of worlds.

Core for me. Who'll be joining me? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would normally try to go to the edge of the core/center of the middle, but I have waaaaay too much time now I quit a lot of worlds.

Well you already have one guy behind you :icon_biggrin: Why are you quiting a lot of Worlds?

DeletedUser20308

right behind you :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Oh, I can answer that. He's blatantly scared of FF in World 3. :icon_razz:

If that was the case, I would've just joined them. From the looks of it they are in need of some quality players. :icon_razz:

You know you'd let me in again :icon_wink:

Dirty: I founded a tribe on W14, and I wanted to put all my effort into that. And now I find myself with too much time.

DeletedUser

If that was the case, I would've just joined them. From the looks of it they are in need of some quality players. :icon_razz:

You know you'd let me in again :icon_wink:

Dirty: I founded a tribe on W14, and I wanted to put all my effort into that. And now I find myself with too much time.

That sucks, lol. I only leave a world when I'm getting bored of it

DeletedUser

Obviously me since I have to rim you >:)

Spushkin

At least you're not a family :)

Btw. been refreshing it for a while now, want to be in the core once in my life :)