3 WOMEN AND THEIR 5 FRIENDS TRY TO RAIL ENTICING JUICY PEARS

Pear

Reaction score
War thread for Women coalition and Pears <3

trash talk me here pls. or tell me I'm pretty?

Maybe lets not spam others threads!

Pear

Reaction score
AllyThe Pear Bears
EnemyAngry Birds Eh
Angry Birds
La Resistencia
Refined
TitleWe will make you disapPEAR.
Starttoday at 22:30:40
End---
Duration0:42:23
Forum thread
ExplanationWe are normally peacefull people, but we do not make peace with fruits. We EAT THEM.
So prepare your sPEARs.
Because we are about to go Fruit Ninja with the Razor.

You wanted the south - you can have it, IF you can take it from us.

Orange, 3rd WOMEN tribe, RISE, RISE 2, RL academy yet to join. gl def it.

Pear

Reaction score
Shouldnt the title have been:

The Fruit salad of the west is getting the war it brokered...

You start worrying about them 50 hour trains and not the title of the thread!

I only declined your diplo that blocked us out of 54, I'm too friendly for war!

Reaction score
Also, i sense a little bit of resentment towards the amount of tribes involved in this war on our side.

Could you tell us how many tribes you guys 'tried' to get to attack us with you?

I would have thought that fruity concoction would be able to take on a few noob and rim tribes

Reaction score
Meh, trains will be sniped mate

That diplo you speak of was months ago, well before we had a border and was only for a NAP

You declined, in a nice way i may add, told me you worked hard for the south and you wouldnt give it up on my border proposal.

Now, you can have the south, you just have to take it from us :)

Should take you...3-4 weeks? call it a calendar month.

Pear

Reaction score
Also, i sense a little bit of resentment towards the amount of tribes involved in this war on our side.

Could you tell us how many tribes you guys 'tried' to get to attack us with you?

I would have thought that fruity concoction would be able to take on a few noob and rim tribes

Personally I have tried to get 0. And since I'm the duke and self-proclaimed diplomat I think that's what counts! How are you guys rim tribes? You're positioned similar to us, apart from trapped and not helping yourselves?

Reaction score
Apologies, but im not sure what to think.

Ive seen and had mails from multiple people in Pear and Orange claiming they are in fact speaking on behalf of their family or are directly in leadership...

So either they are lying and plotting their own games behind you, or you have one very large council

Pear

Reaction score
So either they are lying and plotting their own games behind you, or you have one very large council

Well its not the latter. 4 people isn't a lot right? I guess it depends on context though!

You know first hand that I handle the diplomacy, we've had a couple of beautiful conversations and now you want to declare on me.

fruit just wanna have fun

Deleted User - 4706285

Apologies, but im not sure what to think.

Ive seen and had mails from multiple people in Pear and Orange claiming they are in fact speaking on behalf of their family or are directly in leadership...

SHH we are plotting behind the leaderships back, we want to be Woman. Maybe we can start a 4th tribe

Pear

Reaction score
Remember that coalition at the start of the world, USA guys? What happened to them?

Wonder if you could top their numbers. I think they had like 20 tribes right?

SprinterUsta

Reaction score

LOL mate I certainly did try. What's the harm of doing a little bit of shopping around? Funny how you use this point to make us look like the aggressor, when you had already brought all of K54 and 53 in a coalition, which was planned waaay before we had any thoughts in your direction. Now, Pear gotta defend itself against 15 tribes!

Seems like I was too late huh! At least some tribes have the decency to be honest about this. On the other hand, you have people promising to merge into us while making every attempt to block us off with their 100 claim limit noble planner xD. Had to say my gut was right on this one.
1592436768990.png
1592437751443.png

I believe 4 weeks ago, the black lines below were the borders you wanted in exchange for a NAP? Sure we had a good laugh when you sent that over. You couldn't noble all those "rim" tribes by yourself so you put them in your coalition instead. How funny. I wonder how that makes these tribes in your coalition feel, knowing that you wanted to eat them first, but too weak to do so. So instead, you made them join your coalition to get all the benefit for yourself. But Pear is friendly, we know who our real enemy is ;)

(As of 5/21)
1592437401795.png

Hey mate in the end, this is gonna be a fun war, thanks for the entertainment. I am not pissed at anything except the fact that you stole our war declaration only to come up with some lame puns. I guess you wouldn't mind now if we do some "gender studies", would you?

Killer Instinct.

Reaction score
94ace02430af2499b6f4f8f9bb915796.png

e780dfd5473ca66c8354ab83a8865f2a.png

Peace was never an option