3 WOMEN AND THEIR 5 FRIENDS TRY TO RAIL ENTICING JUICY PEARS

going2killu

Reaction score
Your op was good. The timing of it was also quite good. You guys internal as well, don't hate.

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Internals are a part of the game, if someone stops playing ofc people will internal him, just like giving your ally villages on the front line(if you can't hold it due to your activiti) and nobling barb villages. Thanks to the events and much more farming than in the past of the game when you needed to farm via fake script, inno invented FA so ppl can farm more and easier. The nobles won't sitt in the village and wait for an OP when you can noble a barb village and build it fast and have some extra troops for the OP. I don't get it why do you bothering about something what's a part of the game and obivious you, your tribemates, me, my tribemates and everyone from the beginning of TW does.

Zeddy le mange

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It's funny how ?! / ~DT~ and co gave kalix111 vills cus they couldn't hold fl on their own. So they gave him their fl so he can get nuked and fanged to pieces + lost bunch of vills to nubs like us :) take more internals pls <3

Wut.

I've internalled less deep emotional issues than your account has this world. Plz teach me how to internal

going2killu

Reaction score
Farming isn't faster than it was with twfarmreport, it's pretty similar.

Anyways, I just took some time to check on something, thought it was amusing enough to share.

internals.PNG

nice

AceZSpades

Skilled Soldier 2019 & Master Commander 2020
Reaction score
I was rewarded with internals by my overlord duke for my brilliant performance on the battlefield

stop hating on me, I'm not ready for this :rolleyes: