3 WOMEN AND THEIR 5 FRIENDS TRY TO RAIL ENTICING JUICY PEARS

Reaction score
LOL mate I certainly did try. What's the harm of doing a little bit of shopping around? Funny how you use this point to make us look like the aggressor, when you had already brought all of K54 and 53 in a coalition, which was planned waaay before we had any thoughts in your direction. Now, Pear gotta defend itself against 15 tribes!

Seems like I was too late huh! At least some tribes have the decency to be honest about this. On the other hand, you have people promising to merge into us while making every attempt to block us off with their 100 claim limit noble planner xD. Had to say my gut was right on this one.
View attachment 4852
View attachment 4854

I believe 4 weeks ago, the black lines below were the borders you wanted in exchange for a NAP? Sure we had a good laugh when you sent that over. You couldn't noble all those "rim" tribes by yourself so you put them in your coalition instead. How funny. I wonder how that makes these tribes in your coalition feel, knowing that you wanted to eat them first, but too weak to do so. So instead, you made them join your coalition to get all the benefit for yourself. But Pear is friendly, we know who our real enemy is ;)

(As of 5/21)
View attachment 4853

Hey mate in the end, this is gonna be a fun war, thanks for the entertainment. I am not pissed at anything except the fact that you stole our war declaration only to come up with some lame puns. I guess you wouldn't mind now if we do some "gender studies", would you?
Some of your mails were the funniest to read and other tribes did tend to forward them quickly because of the content.

We were talking, I asked for a NAP and drew boundaries. This was rejected, we didn't ask again, didn't plead for consideration. We left it at that. At that point the decision had already been made by Pear that it was going south, this was the reason why I then nobled into k63 more. We were boxed in and needed a way out other than hitting those we had diplo with.

Pear chose this war, we are more than happy that it's happened - it's a war game. Had you not pressured and threatened other tribes in the south like you did for the majority of your growth elsewhere... This might not have happened.

You can say what you like about our 1000 tribe "coalition" we know how this started and how you guys acted - we laughed at it every step of the way. So with such confidence on your side, I hope you guys can make the stats talk as much as you did lol

Reaction score
"disapPEAR" bet you guys were giggling in excitement writing that gem. Weak declaration.. all the missed opportunity :(

Well we had attacks being sent against us, as soon as that happened the declaration was made. I'm not sure how you could expect anything else?

SprinterUsta

Reaction score
We were boxed in and needed a way out

What to do when you are boxed in:

1) Recruit as many people into your tribe as you can. 2nd tribe not enough, go for 3rd sure! Meanwhile, hope the players quit over time so you get to internal more. No need to worry about spies or coordination because you'll simply have more m*npower at your command.

2) Never fight any wars but only noble all the barbs in your "box". Did I say 48 out of 89 caps of Dannyboy was barbs? Leave some for the rest of your 58 members mate, or they'd just keep quitting :(

3) Eat the leftovers from the wars of other tribes. Keep nobling barbs/noobs into people's churches only to ask for diplo later.

4) Ask 15 tribes to help you out when you finally realized 60 accounts is not enough to play fruit ninja.

What NOT to do when you are boxed in:
- Actually fight your way out.
At that point the decision had already been made by Pear that it was going south, this was the reason why I then nobled into k63 more.

Good strategy. You know I can't promise we won't touch you there, but nice that you know where you belong.

Reaction score
Hilarious nub.

Eat leftovers of other people's wars?

I guess you are speaking of Fear, check stats, roma fell and ran to fear. We then declared and that is why I mailed you guys to let you know we only want our refugees.

I'll check ODA comparisons etc later, at work atm

As I said before, you guys clearly are fighting such a weak opponent (us), so we can expect to be finished quickly yeah??

Good luck...

-Fac-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I genuinely thought you were joking when you sent me your border offer though xD and when you were serious, thats when I knew we were gonna fight ya.

Aaaand Ref or whatever tribe you're in now. You guys ran from all the fighting, only to have to fight anyway. Imagine choosing to be on the losing side :s

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 11549951

Thanks for the amusement ladies.
Good job for originality xD

Superdog2.0

Reaction score
I find it funny that Ref claimed they were pushing north to "create a backline" because they didn't want to be completely frontline but later proceeded to join a coalition that blocks off any backline they potentially could have formed against us.

Gl def it.