3 WOMEN AND THEIR 5 FRIENDS TRY TO RAIL ENTICING JUICY PEARS

Pear

Reaction score
Nnnnnnn trying to jump ship confirmed?

a63e88f7d7521cd50d5c4f9379caed76.png

Big Mase

Reaction score
Look what happens when the server doesn't crash

Hope you all enjoyed the burgers - We had a busy schedule, but tried our best to deliver - If they weren't up to your standards, please let us know

To be fair, razor losing his villages in the first OP wasn't because of the servers crashing, it was because he didn't care to put in the effort to defend.

Omega Flash

Reaction score
To be fair, razor losing his villages in the first OP wasn't because of the servers crashing, it was because he didn't care to put in the effort to defend.

To be fair we would've defended in the second one even if the servers crashed again, because no one cared to put in the effort needed for some decent attacks. Back to the banter now?

DeletedUser125288

There seems to be alot of misinformation on this thread so don't worry guys because I'm here to clear everything up. June and July are the only two months of the year that Pears are not in season. Red Bartletts and Starkrimsons come into season in August with 4 other pears coming into season in September such as Concordes. The great thing about Pears is that there are so many varieties that for 10 months of the year at least one pear is in season.

However that is not now, we at RL don't believe in genetic modification and prioritize the freshest of produce.

I hope everyone feels a little more informed now about what's going on.

Eat Fresh, Eat Local

Pear

Reaction score
There seems to be alot of misinformation on this thread so don't worry guys because I'm here to clear everything up. June and July are the only two months of the year that Pears are not in season. Red Bartletts and Starkrimsons come into season in August with 4 other pears coming into season in September such as Concordes. The great thing about Pears is that there are so many varieties that for 10 months of the year at least one pear is in season.

However that is not now, we at RL don't believe in genetic modification and prioritize the freshest of produce.

I hope everyone feels a little more informed now about what's going on.

Eat Fresh, Eat Local

It all really depends where you're from. It's always pear season somewhere!

razorwireA

Reaction score

Don't forget the hack

Not a lot of effort to be put forth with stationary stacks that I put forth myself (less than 2 weeks in the north). We weren't ready, I'll admit that. The attacks were well planned and executed I'll admit that. Finally these hips don't lie, I'll admit that.

All excuses aside, expect sharper razors next time.