3 WOMEN AND THEIR 5 FRIENDS TRY TO RAIL ENTICING JUICY PEARS

Radioactive

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I am just here to root for Marshhy slow growing noob self. But also had a good laugh at the meme above. Lets get a couple more of those memes in here please.

razorwireA

Reaction score
Visited this Linoko guy recently. Was very open and welcoming to my troops, but stood up my noblemen. 6/10 would visit again.

Dont Mind Me

Reaction score
**BREAKING NEWS**

For the first time since this war started, a day finished with the Coalition having the lead on the day.
Side 1:
Tribes: WOMEN, WOMEN,, WOMEN!, =RL=, RISE
Side 2:
Tribes: Orange, Pear

Timeframe: 21/07/2020 00:00:00 to 22/07/2020 00:00:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 1
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 4,349
Difference: 10,453

chart

Did we win already?

Deleted User - 10748337

tfw the juicy bastards declare war on the rim when I am just enjoying lockdown
Eb5xpBCXgAAxmWt.jpg

did not want to create a new thread because it is so dead in the forums :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Skill Issue

Skilled Soldier 2020
Reaction score
I honestly don't want to face Pear or VIRUS until the final. So whichever of us wins we can celebrate the trophy together.

I can see the fans pulling out a banner saying "gracias No Flex" in Catalan and Dutch.

Imagine it would be amazing. KEKW, Pear and VIRUS holding arms and jumping together with the trophy!!!

Just4fun966

Reaction score
Its funny how Uc and co gave you vills cus they couldnt hold fl on their own. So they gave you their fl so you could come come and get nuked and fanged to pieces :)) Take more barbs plz <3

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If just Marshyyy didn't got the ban one day before the OP it would be gone bad for the MeaningLess guys.

Lucky KEKW, DirtyDS

AceZSpades

Skilled Soldier 2019 & Master Commander 2020
Reaction score
Its funny how Uc and co gave you vills cus they couldnt hold fl on their own. So they gave you their fl so you could come come and get nuked and fanged to pieces :)) Take more barbs plz <3

It's funny how ?! / ~DT~ and co gave kalix111 vills cus they couldn't hold fl on their own. So they gave him their fl so he can get nuked and fanged to pieces + lost bunch of vills to nubs like us :) take more internals pls <3