3 Year Vacation Is over

DeletedUser92795

And....I'm back.

Been a while TW, 3 years to be more specific. Was hoping to return to a new world opening within 24 hours, but I suppose my timing isn't quite what it used to be. But I guess 82 will give me some much needed work on that, I'm a bit rusty to say the least.

I am here for a multitude of reasons; have fun, simple conversation, foolish antics, and of course nobling some damn villages. My simple conversation comes at a cost though, I take payment in small amounts of resources. Anywhere even as little as shipments of 300/300/300 will suffice.

I can give great advice on technique, startup tips, village and army building strategy, noble target selection assistance, recruitment analyzation, farming tips, or even just how you should run your tribe.

Or if you want you could just send me resources cause you're a nice person.

Anyway, done being a mooch, been gone since W51 and missed the game. Most of the people that I used to run with either don't exist or have moved on to other aliases that I have long lost contact with, so if you know me then shoot me a mail. So, I see they introduced P2P into TW, that is a bit of a bummer but it is what it is. They have to keep the "less skilled" players interested somehow. Moving on from that, I am saddened that I had my success before flags existed, or else I would guess I would have more than 7 level 1 and 2 flags right now.

Any updates I should know about to try and get up to speed on what has been going on in this world and TW in general?

Great to be back TW.

Yours Truly,
Old Man

DeletedUser

Don't think this really deserved a thread here to be honest, general is where your best off posting.

DeletedUser92795

Don't think this really deserved a thread here to be honest, general is where your best off posting.

Must be a hipster, just seem to have that attitude. I got an idea, I don't think this thread deserves my time of day, but I'm gonna take my time posting that in the thread to show everyone that I don't care, but I really cared enough to spend the time posting.

You're like that kid that says, "I don't care how I look or what anyone thinks about me!" while it takes you 3 hours to get ready to go out anywhere, because you have to comb your hipster cut just right and make sure your skinny jeans are tight, but not too tight. Also have to make sure you have that $60 tshirt on that just screams I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE THINKS...

DeletedUser116824

I think we would all donate a price to who ever nobles him :)

DeletedUser

If we all got to do this TW would need to get a lot more servers. Any who, welcome back I guess.

DeletedUser

Must be a hipster, just seem to have that attitude. I got an idea, I don't think this thread deserves my time of day, but I'm gonna take my time posting that in the thread to show everyone that I don't care, but I really cared enough to spend the time posting.

You're like that kid that says, "I don't care how I look or what anyone thinks about me!" while it takes you 3 hours to get ready to go out anywhere, because you have to comb your hipster cut just right and make sure your skinny jeans are tight, but not too tight. Also have to make sure you have that $60 tshirt on that just screams I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE THINKS...

And your that kid that just screams for attention. You probably left getting nobled all the time and are returning to it again :) Enjoy it (hug)

DeletedUser92795

Isn't that the point of the game? Last world I did get nobled. I was up doing well, was on the wrong front against a good tribe. Was the victim of an out of the blue Op lol. Stayed around for a while sniping, dodging, backtiming and renobling. In the end it was what it was. I got beat by a good and very well organized tribe.

The fact that you can't admit to that means 1 of two things. Either you have insecurities about getting nobled, or you just hug to avoid it. Wait you want to go to war? How about we just merge with you, as long as you don't have to fight a quality opponent you are fine.

Not too many people will admit to losing, but it happens, to say any different is a flat out lie.

DeletedUser115558

You are right, Thanks from my side , All Credit goes to the thread Owner or starter :p

DeletedUser

Isn't that the point of the game? Last world I did get nobled. I was up doing well, was on the wrong front against a good tribe. Was the victim of an out of the blue Op lol. Stayed around for a while sniping, dodging, backtiming and renobling. In the end it was what it was. I got beat by a good and very well organized tribe.

The fact that you can't admit to that means 1 of two things. Either you have insecurities about getting nobled, or you just hug to avoid it. Wait you want to go to war? How about we just merge with you, as long as you don't have to fight a quality opponent you are fine.

Not too many people will admit to losing, but it happens, to say any different is a flat out lie.

lol i looked at your stats, you were doing good ya, taking internals all over the place l0l.

DeletedUser92795

Watch guys, this one never took an internal. Some of those players were inactive, meaning that their villages were still full of troops, but I guess conquer stats forgot to tell you that.

DeletedUser

Meh, you came back and made a thread about coming back thinking you were some kind of god at the game. I can speak for most when i say we just dont care mate :) Players come and go but they dont make threads about it :) get over yourself "old man of tw" lol

DeletedUser

Meh, you came back and made a thread about coming back thinking you were some kind of god at the game. I can speak for most when i say we just dont care mate :) Players come and go but they dont make threads about it :) get over yourself "old man of tw" lol

I thought we were all gods in this game....now I`m dissapointed.

DeletedUser

You don't speak for everyone. In fact it's posts like yours that really irk me. Someone comes back and tries to bring a bit of life to the forum good on them!

Welcome back Old Man of TW pay no heed to the forum troll wanabes. We are not all like that. :)

There have been a number of updates in the last few years, sure you will catch up with them soon enough!

Enjoy the game!

DeletedUser

Welcome back,
Least we have someone decent on the forums back...

DeletedUser92795

Rainbow, you seem to be the only person that thought they were better than anyone here. You think I think I am a "god" which none of my posts even said I was a good player. But you felt the need to put me down from the first response. Maybe you think you are better than you are.

Anyway, Aliyah is about right. These forums are dead, have been by the looks of it for a while. People like Rainbow are what keep people form coming to the forums because they don't really need the self proclaimed "man of the people" chiming in and tearing down their posts. I will be around still, as things speed up I'll be around more.

Last edited by a moderator: