30 pieces of Silver...

• Thread starter Sir Mike Fisher
  • Start date

DeletedUser

So just to see, how many of the remaining 241 people are willing to sell their tribemates out for their 30 pieces of silver and a chance to see it out to end game?

page0_blog_entry32_2.jpg

I only ask because of some strange approaches from some unexpected players

DeletedUser70594

I think that Players like those already left us .. 4 years for w30 .. s.th like that?? coward cant hide so long ..

DeletedUser79042

This is a strange post SirMike. Who is ... Jesus in this case ? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Those silver coins in the photo could be worth a couple million dollars now days. We need proof that you even have 30 of them:icon_wink::icon_wink:

DeletedUser

traitor-mouse-e1301527861651.jpg

And I never even had to pay over the silver!

mouse-traitor.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79042

Who are the cats? I thought it was puppies against you :p

DeletedUser80551

I think the focus is more on the rats :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

cat+vs+dog2.jpg

Yeah Puppies v Cats ( with attitude )

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i get information and i dont have to pay any silver :) it pisses certain people off the information i'm able to get

DeletedUser70594

Same here. I got info and i dont need to pay for it any silvers ... spies love to talk .. without silver too ... because thats all they know/can

DeletedUser79042

Because some BH hyper player "accused" me of knowing nothing. I declare I know nothing :)

DeletedUser

When I think of what I know I end up with.....
[SPOIL]
blackhole3.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser79042

At least you know how to play. And lead wolfpacks. Confirmed.

DeletedUser

At least you know how to play. And lead wolfpacks. Confirmed.

r2 you know I am an amateur history buff and love the WW2 era. So when you say wolfpacks I conjure up images of German U-boats patrolling the North Atlantic. Awesome time in history and what many people may not know is that prior to the US involvement in WW2, we actually gave German naval ships free passage along the US eastern seaboard. Once Roosevelt won the presidency again, that all changed.

DeletedUser79042

r2 you know I am an amateur history buff and love the WW2 era. So when you say wolfpacks I conjure up images of German U-boats patrolling the North Atlantic. Awesome time in history and what many people may not know is that prior to the US involvement in WW2, we actually gave German naval ships free passage along the US eastern seaboard. Once Roosevelt won the presidency again, that all changed.

That was a not so bright piece of US history :(

I still haven't figured out what caused so much stall. Lindberg et al maybe (if I remember well) ?

Summoning wolfpacks were a difficult tactic that was compromised at some point by the interception and decyphering of the german enigma coding machine the U-Boats used. So, like in TW (most of the times), the adversary (allies) knew the wolfpack whereabouts. At early stages, they did serious damage (that was called happy times - up to 1942). Then ... havock for U-Boat and their crews. Intelligence was of the essence.
Too close to what is going on in W30 nowadays.

But, I know nothing important as usual :)

PS Many times I play Silent Hunter - now at -V- edition. Superb images and gameplay. Try it out if you want and use the external cameras. Amazing.

DeletedUser

Love Silent Hunter but sadly my laptop does not have the needed items to play it. When ever I shop for another pc, I will be making sure it is built for big time gaming. I have seen the previews for SH-5 and they are awesome. I had SH-2 and loved it, played it so much I corrupted the disc and it quit playing. I loved sneaking into Scapa Flow and sinking the British naval fleet stationed there.

If I could I would like to visit that place due to the wrecks and also Truk Island out in the South Pacific. Large Japanese naval fleet sitting at the bottom of that bay.

DeletedUser

the 30 silver bribe musta got lost in trans action cause they forgot to pay there helpers fee it seems :eek: