30 pieces of Silver...

• Thread starter Sir Mike Fisher
  • Start date

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i get information and i dont have to pay any silver :) it pisses certain people off the information i'm able to get

Rofl. Your info is pretty awesome, brt.

Ever found Karma X???

Oh wait.. he is my new co player??

DeletedUser79042

Rofl. Your info is pretty awesome, brt.

Ever found Karma X???

Oh wait.. he is my new co player??

I was supposed to be your coplayer... :icon_biggrin: This is the kind of intel brt has (when he does not pay silver coins :lol:)

** off topic - U-Boats:
[spoil]

* I play U-Boat sims ever since Aces of the Deep (back in the mid 1990's. I think that was the earliest WWII Atlantic warfare simulation. Later ... Silent Hunter - now at V.
* Except for the Scapa Flow epic mission (not in SH V - it was in III), all the historic missions are amazing. The ones I play more are the: Support of the Bismark - You get to search and destroy Bismark's hunters (British battleships), Narvik (shallow waters - no hiding - only chance is to torpedo the surface vessels) and lately I downloaded a SUPER mission against the HMS Arkroyal Aircraft Carrier! This last one is A M A Z I N G. When I torpedoed it and it was going down into the deep, I could see with the external view camera the airplanes falling off the deck and sinking side by side with the ship itself.

Try to play it in German. It is like "Das Boot" and you are living the film.

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

mmemememe! wait what are we talking about?

It's a thread about bluffs. You can pretend everything you want and know here.

I think Karma truly deleted and left. A lame end to someone who sinked his tribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79042

I thought my co, was Karma sth. I do not know. We never speak. :icon_eek: I just shut him down when I login. I am sure he is only watching things being done at a cinematic rate. Besides this is what Phoenx is all about. We all know what to do - full auto. Right ?

DeletedUser

I think Karma truly deleted and left. A lame end to someone who sinked his tribe.

Karma didn't sink RAM. It was every other whinging Tom, Dick, Harry and Button who did it. If they didn't throw a dummy spit and try and start up some coup every 5 minutes when their ideas weren't followed then Karma and a number of other quality players might have stuck around longer. His final straw was the Shipley ordeal. We got stuck with Shipley instead who lasted all of until he saw a couple of incoming and then bolted like a racehorse on steroids.

Regardless, Karma was a good guy and decent leader despite what plenty of people will say on pnp. He wasn't as much of a ass as the majority of people left who post here (including myself).

DeletedUser

Karma had good leading abilities. I have no problem admitting that since I put him there. He had talent and was generally a nice guy, but he lost his mind on key strategic decisions that he shouldn't have made (and he did without consulting anyone + wouldn't discuss it after it was done).

As you say, maybe it could have lasted a bit longer, but the end result was going to be the same.

DeletedUser

Karma didn't sink RAM. It was every other whinging Tom, Dick, Harry and Button who did it. If they didn't throw a dummy spit and try and start up some coup every 5 minutes when their ideas weren't followed then Karma and a number of other quality players might have stuck around longer. His final straw was the Shipley ordeal. We got stuck with Shipley instead who lasted all of until he saw a couple of incoming and then bolted like a racehorse on steroids.

Regardless, Karma was a good guy and decent leader despite what plenty of people will say on pnp. He wasn't as much of a ass as the majority of people left who post here (including myself).

compared to mberns karma was an angel :icon_biggrin:

Ram believed they can keep up pushing Phoenx and also do some advance up north.
So they recruited some peoples getting in conflict with DECIDE and soon after with BH
Chasing too many birds in the same time reduced their ability a lot.
When war with Phoenx was started they where 30k villages vs 10k Phoenx.
When they made the move on DECIDE it was 20k villages[DECIDE and Phoenx] vs 40k villages of RAM.
If they didnt see it coming, 30k BH villages where not making anything at that time.
So it changed from 2 vs 1 village ration in RAM favour in 5:4 against them and soon after in 6:3 ratio against them making them to take a defence stance and so lose the war.
The extra Tom and Jenny revolts helped also combined with some low skill, burning some of the active atackers wich where now suposed to both atack and defend.

DeletedUser

lol, I hope I ain't that Tom :p

But I agree with you...

-Noob, wasn't it orc that kinda caused karma to become duke as well? We also could have lasted a lot longer if he hadn't left, after karma left quite a few others left as well. Although, he was wrong by warring DECIDE, didn't it give you a nice cozy home? :lol: So quit complaining

btw amr, who are you again? lol, how do you know what happened :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

lol, I hope I ain't that Tom :p

But I agree with you...

-Noob, wasn't it orc that kinda caused karma to become duke as well? We also could have lasted a lot longer if he hadn't left, after karma left quite a few others left as well. Although, he was wrong by warring DECIDE, didn't it give you a nice cozy home? :lol: So quit complaining

btw amr, who are you again? lol, how do you know what happened :icon_neutral:

Of course not Tommy... I know how much you did... Definately by far the best coplayer I've played with lol... The others I've had since seem to think it's golf and that lower village counts means you are winning... Pity you and Paj can't just make up ;)

DeletedUser

I wanted to have Orc and Karma as dukes and kick out Cshipley. It's quite some time ago, but I remember that pretty well.

I got only half of what I wanted, but it was the right thing to do at the time. Karma had good potential.

Orc is the guy I learned the most from in this world.

If people had listened to me, my tribe would have all Decide members. Phoenx would be done already and I'd be kicking BH butts. :)

DeletedUser

I remember Orc. he was a decent guy and we talked on skype a few times.

DeletedUser

I wanted to have Orc and Karma as dukes and kick out Cshipley. It's quite some time ago, but I remember that pretty well.

I got only half of what I wanted, but it was the right thing to do at the time. Karma had good potential.

Orc is the guy I learned the most from in this world.

If people had listened to me, my tribe would have all Decide members. Phoenx would be done already and I'd be kicking BH butts. :)

You could still have that chance

Nom Nom Nom Silver Silver Silver Nom Nom Nom

DeletedUser

BTW the deal on offer for yer 30 pieces of silver isn't for people to leave a tribe or to stop attacking, those concerned know the surrender terms.....don't you!

DeletedUser

this topic makes no sense
guess i dont need to understand pointless things.

DeletedUser

BTW the deal on offer for yer 30 pieces of silver isn't for people to leave a tribe or to stop attacking, those concerned know the surrender terms.....don't you!

Seems some players that you may not even thought about know what the terms are. Not sure that info would benefit you though since you should already be aware:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

he runn after some asian chicks
im sure he is a happy man outside game