~300~ vs Gravel

DeletedUser

300 should focus on the bigger threat not the little guys...

DeletedUser80610

Meh. It's not really a bigger threat. Only so much of them is near so much of us.
Gavel is just basically a couple good players now along with seemingly dead people. .... A couple good players can do a lot of damage - especially when they are in the center of us. This has to be rid of first. This is our core.

Scion is just another small group of good players that are steadily picking away at us. Just wait, be patient. We will eventually start being more aggressive towards you.

DeletedUser

Meh. It's not really a bigger threat. Only so much of them is near so much of us.
Gavel is just basically a couple good players now along with seemingly dead people. .... A couple good players can do a lot of damage - especially when they are in the center of us. This has to be rid of first. This is our core.

Scion is just another small group of good players that are steadily picking away at us. Just wait, be patient. We will eventually start being more aggressive towards you.

I doubt it is me you will get aggressive towards but i see what you are saying ;)

DeletedUser

asta he is a very good player he has taken plenty off the enrmy and kept em .

shows how much you know were not at war with tcr

I am not sure what you are talking about. Asta is in tcrt and before that valour who is fighting tcr. He has taken 5 villages off them. He was not all that interested in going after them before because of activity issues. I am not sure now, but I am just curious what enemy villages you are talking about.

King Sean04

I think what lord death was trying to say was:

Asta, hl2dmlord is a very good player. He has taken many villages from the enemy and kept them.

It got confusing because he put Asta and he together without specifying who he is.

DeletedUser71060

dont worry scion will get there turn we are moving down that way slowly but surely
gaval villages will be used against scion :icon_evil:

DeletedUser91224

How clueless do you really think we are? For some reason you like to think we are just going to let gavel get eaten, and that we will just let 300 noble through 50 into 61. And for some reason, you think we are just going to let you guys be while you hit gavel... This is why 300 gets no respect.

DeletedUser71060

we dont need respect, we bring the fight to you if scion were any good they would of removed me from there k when i moved in ,why dont scion go after me and ill show them how to fight
lucky for scion gaval joined in the war or scion would have had all our attention

DeletedUser

So who's actually at war with who here? And who's looking to be in the best position?

Ben

DeletedUser108935

I find it funny lord death posted ~300~ vs Gavel stats but not ~300~ vs -*S*- I guess he was lying when he said this :lol:

ill save him the trouble as we will like stats

Side 1:
Tribes: -*S*-
Side 2:
Tribes: ~300~
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers:
Side 1: 8,263
Side 2: 3,016
Difference: 5,247
chart

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 152
Side 2: 53
Difference: 99
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 47,130,414
Side 2: 16,067,329
Difference: 31,063,085
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 1,209,871
Side 2: 462,396
Difference: 747,475
chart

DeletedUser71060

them stats mean nothing it wont be long you will get my full attention

DeletedUser

its alright poo im not coming after you just yet
You appear to have been misinformed. I am not Poo, merely his little helper-elf. Flattered though.

Ash I appreciate that btw :) Helped me orientate who I was looking at :p

Ben

DeletedUser105935

Atid even I new Ben isn't poo come on man. Lol
Anyway gravel have had negative growth for the secound time
So scion your time is coming.

ashoka1

where is gavel's lord jfsmith,he used them as bashers & internal Their inactive accounts

now when they are getting killed..he is looking at eating calm inactive...

come on if Joe sends half his d on gavel front lines they will not lose so much.

or puppy frontlines for that matter

we knew jfsmith is evil,but how much
letting your bashers die after they served purpose is sin

Last edited:

DeletedUser71060

i know every one seems to slag jfsmith off but i have to say hes a decent player if he wasnt he would not be talked about

DeletedUser71060

You appear to have been misinformed. I am not Poo, merely his little helper-elf. Flattered though.

Ash I appreciate that btw :) Helped me orientate who I was looking at :p

Ben
sorry mate i just seen hells toy master thought it was him anyway you will both need help when i come knocking :icon_cry: