300!

• Thread starter DeletedUser107863
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser107863

Are WE the 300?
300art.jpg

Yesterday we woke up to this war declaration, and all day more tribes just kept coming and coming.

[spoil]
pnp2.png
[/spoil]

So we replied with this to each member of every tribe. That is like 180 vs 14 for those who are keeping up...

[spoil]
Author said:
Have you had a look at the war stats? Tribe --> Wars --> War Stats (for those of you who don't have a clue)

Guess this little 'war' all four or what is is five tribes isn't quite like you pictured it happening :D We OWN you all.

Ally Hubris
Enemy Counter Terrorist Unit
Delta Force
Revolutionary
Dont DODGE it, RAM it!
No Hiding Place 2
Title Retreiving the honor !

Retreiving the honor my ass and learn to spell. There is NO honor in 120 vs 13, but there IS honor in what we do to you and will continue doing.

If you want it to stop, leave your tribe. If you want to be bad like us, apply to me. If you want us to continue to pound the hell out of you stay. I really aint trying to convince you one way or the other, we LIKE war targets :D

Anyway, all have fun with this 'war' we sure are!
[/spoil]

and more importantly we responded with this

[spoil]
scaled.php
[/spoil]

So we ask, Are We The 300

-Cheers

And if anyone is interested in joining us next world, to wreak havoc like this, Check This Out

DeletedUser107873

Like the 300 you will perish!

LOL
There must be a reason why everybody hates you.
But don't worry - your 3:1 ratio & skilled diplomacy will make you win in the end - NOT !

Better focus on your new world 66 - and it's better if you and your dear friend solve your attitude problem!

DeletedUser

Your tribe's best rank is 252.

Just ask yourself... does anyone care?

DeletedUser107658

Goodluck on your war, but your opponents defeated is nothing to boast about, that's showing you've only killed like 500 spears and 800 swords... >.>
Why'd the war start?

blablablablablabla

I'd say at least top 20 before things get near the stage of interest.

DeletedUser107863

Goodluck on your war, but your opponents defeated is nothing to boast about, that's showing you've only killed like 500 spears and 800 swords... >.>
Why'd the war start?

We nobled a couple of C.T.U's villages, and they decided to make it a war. :)

And our OD at 19k vs 2.8k is a bit more than 500 spears and 800 swords, i would say?

DeletedUser107863

Oh, and Blablabla + Trolololol.

As far as i know, you don't have to be a big tribe or player to have the rights to post on the externals? :)

And btw, this is my first PnP, so please be nice. We all have to start somewhere.

blablablablablabla

PnP not bad for first time.
Just giving my opinion to someone's question and I get flamed and reported already.
Not saying that you don't have a right to post, only that the level of entertainment is/will be quite low.

DeletedUser107863

Thank you, Blablabla for your compliments on the PnP. :)

Your opinion is of course your opinion, and if you don't find it interesting, i won't keep you here and waste your time, then you may have a nice day! ;)

DeletedUser

Just so everyone is aware, this thread has as much right to exist as any other top 20 tribe's war thread. Posting that it shouldn't exist or that it is irrelevant isn't topical.

DeletedUser107658

We nobled a couple of C.T.U's villages, and they decided to make it a war. :)

And our OD at 19k vs 2.8k is a bit more than 500 spears and 800 swords, i would say?

It may be a *bit* more, but still very little ;).
Ahh decent, should be interesting, I personally like seeing the results of the little guys wars ^_^. Get posting with stats and shizzle.

Ahh right,

DeletedUser107488

Let the baby war begin!!!! :D also imo dont start posting stats until youve started nobling more entertaining :D

DeletedUser107863

Monkeystabber, then tune in again in a couple of days, then you will see some more entertaining stats posted ;)

Lethal Legend

Nice to see lower tribes posting; just becuase it is not interesting to the regular posters and top tribes does not mean it holds no interest. It is good to see how the newer generation to TW view things, after all with out different levels playing where would the easier villages be?
And...before you flame that think how man times you joined a random tribe..most go premade for safety in size and numbers, if it is just to stay in touch you can mail or skype regadless of tribe..players like this are the ones taking real risks...we of premades know we have back up and collective fear of the tribe assisting too..

Status
Not open for further replies.