300spa

DeletedUser

it's the 5th best tribe on k2,has fun games,
and everyone's so friendly.[seriously,
the tribe's owner is on my buddy list.]:)

if you want his co-ordinates,
here they are:74 x,746 y.

DeletedUser

destroy all sparta....
and 300, they just wanna look cool
you don't, all the pros know you are n00bs
and it will haunt you, TWStats records for a loooong time
also co-ordinates are XXX,XXX unless you have the intel to not tell the entire forum where he lives

DeletedUser

destroy all sparta....
and 300, they just wanna look cool
you don't, all the pros know you are n00bs
and it will haunt you, TWStats records for a loooong time
also co-ordinates are XXX,XXX unless you have the intel to not tell the entire forum where he lives
are you a pro?
this guy is advertising his tribe. if he is acting n00bish then what do you do? go away and post somewhere where you will meet people. i am turning over a new leaf btw. im gonna be a good helpful person

DeletedUser

are you a pro?
this guy is advertising his tribe. if he is acting n00bish then what do you do? go away and post somewhere where you will meet people. i am turning over a new leaf btw. im gonna be a good helpful person

I'm sure Ender told everybody to stop spamming this part of the forum. So get off!

DeletedUser

are you a pro?

I must say the title of this topic enthralled me. Unluckily I found you here.

A good, new you? Failed already. Thxbai.

DeletedUser

are you a pro?

I must say the title of this topic enthralled me. 300 men... in a spa? Unluckily I found you here.

Like Gruntie said, get off. >_<