3301 vs Uni

Discussion in 'World 106' started by Curious George, Apr 19, 2019.

Share This Page

?

Preferred method of Growth?

1. Noble Barbs

24 vote(s)
    42.9%
  2. Inernal Villages

4 vote(s)
    7.1%
  3. Backstab Tribes

11 vote(s)
    19.6%
  4. Bribe Players with PP

17 vote(s)
    30.4%
  1. Ragestyles

Ragestyles Non-stop Poster

Honestly I posted that because your war statistics are just super boring right now... where is the war? 3301 declared then GO HIT UNI?!
    I see like 1million units killed. I have 10 times that amount lol
    Never seen a tribe declare war and not doing a full force tribal op the next day.

get it going guys.

2. IAmAbel

IAmAbel Non-stop Poster

Ah here we go, NOW I understand you completely. Well Uni is fighting other things as well and 3301 I have no idea about, I was questioning the same thing.

But might have to eat up my hat soon if they all of a sudden strike with full power somewhere unnoticed ^^

3. Mintyfresh

Mintyfresh Skilled Soldier 2018 Tribal Wars Team

What other wars are you in btw? Im pretty sure its not -VS- or TP so must be Mafia + some other noob tribe? I dont see really why that would cause you much problems or somehow divert all your resources so you cant fight your biggest rival in any meaningful way. Saying things like this doesnt make your tribe seem cool or particularly powerful more like calling attention to the fact that the #1 tribe cant handle more than 1 fight at a time. Particularly when its against some tiny rim tribe and another tribe that 'didnt deserve cool down' or whatever, thats weak af.

kronos2367 and ogill like this.
  4. ogill

ogill Non-stop Poster

Mate back off, these players are from .se. Far too good for the likes of us. Untouchable.

5. Almighty Push

Almighty Push Member

6. IAmAbel

IAmAbel Non-stop Poster

I think you understand why. Even if CN, Mafia, kights of the fye tribes are not really doing much dmg to the tribe we still have to use our nukes and nobles at them. We cant really use nukes in that front just to attack another front, that would be really stupid. We can´t leave that front completely without deff either. So being surrounded makes us having to fight mostly skirmish wars while 3301 have options to do bigger OPs.
    Now I don´t really trying to sound powerful in any way, the opposite really since we aren´t doing any dmg to 3301, we are just fighting small scale and I don´t think the war is going well at all. As you can clearly see we are not taking a lot of villages from them and they are not taking villages from us either. I´m just trying to share some insight on why things are looking the way they do, we do shorter kind of local OPs more often because we can´t really do bigger, or at least chose not to (right now) due to us fighting other wars at the same time.
    And also I think its strange for them to wait so long before sending their OP because most often I think tribes would send the op straight away when declaring, especially on an 2.0 speed world where a nukes take 4-5 days to build with proper boosters. Also the more days that goes without them attacking us the more time we have to clear out enemies in the back.

7. Jorgy

Jorgy Well-Known Member

I wouldnt go as far as to say that killing 1.1 mill units in a day and losing 5% of your vills is a bad achievement, but when you take into consideration ragestyles horrible personality, excessive pp usage and the hate spewing out of his fingers (keyboard warrior fite me) you kind of start thinking he is a loser, even if he isnt that bad at the game.. Not to mention all the stacks he is getting from all his friends to keep him alive :rolleyes:

8. Ragestyles

1. HE ?
    2. why is this 180k point loser even talking who jumps into VS's butt because of fear getting rimmed by them?
    3. You clearly don't know what EXCESSIVE pp usage means lol. I used about 1k pp today to boost a few walls back up. Were you one of the kids that got their claimed village pp boosted back up? [​IMG]

I wonder how well you guys would manage your account if you have 273 Nobles incoming, [​IMG] over 2k incomings, managing hundreds of noble snipes and then still having the balls to fight back VS the same day.

If I had a proper guess, a person like you would have just logged out of the game and be gone in 1 day.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
    kronos2367 likes this.
  9. Takeshi Sendou

Takeshi Sendou Non-stop Poster

10. PorkSword

PorkSword Non-stop Poster

yeah you can... just focus one area at a time... lol

11. Backen

Backen Non-stop Poster

2k incs isn't even much OMEGALUL

///Outsider

k3it4 likes this.
  12. Ragestyles

@Backen I know but that's all VS/WET can offer, this was basically their full force. Most of these incomings are always from The Mask, idk what this account is or if it's literally just a bot, they always use that account to spam 1 scout on every village... yet like atleast half the villages from that account doesn't even have a church. Just funny to me how they keep getting away with this and their illegal extensions to spam fake trains all day.

13. meoong

meoong Member

haizz rage is good player :) with some friends help support.. but its more satisfy for us if can fight with good player...btw dont worry we will back

14. hulkjohnsson

hulkjohnsson Member

A lot of namecalling in here, can't we keep it civil and peaceful? Like our war? You talk more here than you work ingame.

Chaza likes this.
  15. Rockrolla

Rockrolla Member

Thank you, also this is 3301 vs Uni <3

16. Takeshi Sendou

Takeshi Sendou Non-stop Poster

Agreed dont know why Ragestyles posted here. He could post that in there own.

:(

17. Orchestrated Chaos

Orchestrated Chaos Non-stop Poster

These achievements are impressive people just need to give credit where credit is due...

18. Jorgy

Jorgy Well-Known Member

Are you actually trying to fool anyone by saying youre a girl? l-o-l

TeQuiLaZ.id likes this.
  19. TeQuiLaZ.id

TeQuiLaZ.id Member

Jesus.. this is made my day HAHAHHAAH

20. Ragestyles

yes, I had a good laugh aswell. noob.

go create your own thread "WET VS RAGE" if you want to shittalk me all day.

you are just mad because you can't rim me. A massive pile of losers that noble barbs all day long instead of enemy players

I bet you guys will lose this world again , like every world. You guys are just a bunch of 3Head's [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]