360 villages taken in one day? You think its possible?

bronzl

It is !

I know who have done it in W8 and still cant figure out how he managed that.!

IMO greatest achievement, besides when i sit agariba with almost 15k incomings from FENIX and FD.

DeletedUser

agariba capped 360 vills in one day back then? woah, he was better than i thought. that would have been almost half his account

DeletedUser

With some time to see the strategic villages and store packets... it's not that hard.
:)

baldovino di fiandra

...add the fact he is nowhere to be found all year long, and that those 360 were taken by an internal nobling, then you'll figure out why he took 360 vills in one day :)

Love and peace :icon_biggrin:

bronzl

...add the fact he is nowhere to be found all year long, and that those 360 were taken by an internal nobling, then you'll figure out why he took 360 vills in one day :)

Love and peace :icon_biggrin:

you try it, i for one think its impossible

:p

* he cheated !! *

heheheh

baldovino di fiandra

lol if he cheated to send 4 nobles at 360 inactive and harmless villages...TW is officially ruined!
ahahahaha

bronzl

IMO one of greatest achievements in W8 besides agariba OP with 15k incomings i didnt sleep for almost 5 days sitting him and recounting all of your maneveours, and yes also baldo for not quiting out and being scared of us =)))))

rich26ca

hmmm, would seem to be to hard if you had alot of time to bookmark farm and store nobles up... then having an inactive account cleared for you to do it i do think its as hard as you let on if i didn't play for 6 months just store for nobles then turned every village into a nobling village and launched them all in the same time to empty inactive villages you could do pretty easily. only think is giving up playing for that amount of time i'm still way to addicted to do that. need to noble every day to get my fix, lol.

as for 15k incoming with spam faking thats pretty common in later worlds i would say on w49 the average would 5k on small op's i know our last major op again hanna mantanna which she reported having more then 20k incoming from 30 players across the entire world.

baldovino di fiandra

number of incomings only matter as far as browser speed is concerned, stop. U can also have 50k incomings if you know how to defend you wont be afraid of none of them as your skill will automatically put you one step ahead of your enemies...though connection might be veeeeery low with all those incomings especially if it is as dodgy as mine! LOL

Last edited: