3k in 6 days?

KookyUki

I'm currently playing in w93. I pre-registered, so being placed in the core obviously made farming extremely competitive. Ive been farming diligently ever since the beginning, with relatively small groups, but large enough to not incur losses. After a week, I was around 500 pts. But in 6 days someone managed to have 3k? In the core? Is it just pure luck, or am I just farming wrong?

Muldie325

This my friend is the result of p2w. On a speed 1 world 500 points after the first week is fine.

Upvote 0

KookyUki

That's what I thought, but I wasn't sure. The top 20 players or so we're all at least 1k at 6 days, so i assumed there was something I could do better (I'm sure there still is but you know). I just don't understand how these people are pulling in 180k from farming this early.

Upvote 0

Muldie325

If you're not using premium you can compare your growth with the top 20 players threads from old non p2w worlds.

This was the top 20 on world 51 6 days in:
https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/top-20-players.209169/page-12#post-5293528

So 500 points would have placed you at rank 3. Not bad at all.

Edit: World 51 did not have quests in it though, so in world 93 you got a lot of free resources that weren't available to players in w51 so it's not a perfect comparison. But still much better than trying to compare yourself with PP abusers.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SirCharles40

Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with your farming Kooky its the exchange that lets these players grow like they do. Where as I have nothing against the exchange I do think it would be a better option of not opening it til the world has been running 3-4 weeks to make the start of the world more balanced.

Last edited:
Upvote 0