3st CREWSADE Organization

tank333

But I still wanna join :D

Never, you end up giving the UA the wrong impression, and they launch on us, I'm personally rimming your ass! :icon_biggrin:

I don't know how the hell he's in here, when this is obviously ANTI-UA, and we're not at war with them... lmao!

DeletedUser

Overcast no need to keep talking about me being part of your council of elders, people shouldn't know that.

DeletedUser65650

Take never off that. PAIN is not fighting the UA and Nor will it be. we have good relations and would like it to remain that way

DeletedUser

Take never off that. PAIN is not fighting the UA and Nor will it be. we have good relations and would like it to remain that way

I iz just a krewsader not a UA musher...

Rebel stop panicking over it, I'm not getting circular mail... :icon_cry:

overcast

please tell your friends. We iz gunna be bigger organization than ua.

DeletedUser

I think those Click haters should start a 4st Krewsade.. To rim the hell out of him. :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Add me up, im by Click and can coordinate with him lik old times

tank333

Rebel, I really don't think the UA's really gonna worry too much about a three member anti-UA org... lmao

I only said something to have that official "Get us in trouble and you're dogfood" post in here...

I think we both know never's not dumb enough to get us into trouble... :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Overcast no need to keep talking about me being part of your council of elders, people shouldn't know that.

Mac, you can come join the 4st Krewsade, you will be accepted, at the very least. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Here's hoping that the "3th Crewsade" owns the "4st Crewsade"....

bomberace101

We have zurtle and Leon :)

And cookies :)

Leons special cookies...