-4- vs ~KGD~

DeletedUser

To the others, it's simple, Yeah, KGD's big, but how come it can fight on all fronts? We need to fight -4- at the north, some happy at the east and on the south side...

Then, sure we can't support the ones that are fighting on other fronts... we'll not let all our villages empty while we're already fighting...

So i suggest to all those talk shitter to shut their mouth, and enjoy the ascension of KGD

Do you mean decline of KGD instead of ascension? Your first two points say how you are having difficulty fighting on two fronts and then the third point is a clear reversal in opinion :D

DeletedUser

I like to gauge situations on pure stats rather than here say or people's deluded opinions.....let's just stick to that instead of turning this thread into a flaming competition.

.....just checked the stats and it appears KGD are doing just fine if I can say modestly. Just sayin...

DeletedUser49595

Do you mean decline of KGD instead of ascension? Your first two points say how you are having difficulty fighting on two fronts and then the third point is a clear reversal in opinion :D

It's not cause i said that actually it's hard to fight on all front that i meant we'll fail... not at all, we're doing okay against -4-, we'll doing good on Happy, and we'll see the rest in the future

DeletedUser

I don't think that we can deny that -4- are doing a good job, however, I also don't think that much of ~KGD~ are actually attacking -4- (war stats tell me 19 members have more than 10k ODA) these members comprise aroung 6.5mill of the tribe (15.6mill in total) , thus, much less than half the total tribe's points is attacking. Personally, I've had nothing to do with -4- more than 2 K's away, and that stands for everyone else around me. Yes, ~KGD~ should have performed much better, but don't be deluded into thinking this is the result of all (or even a majority) of us attacking.

Ok? then what is the rest of the tribe doing? It sounds to me like the members ~KGD~ are here to play Tribal Hugs.

DeletedUser

Ok? then what is the rest of the tribe doing? It sounds to me like the members ~KGD~ are here to play Tribal Hugs.

The rest of the members were dealing with the likes of TWS and co plus all the incoming attacks from happy :) but i admit -4- are doing well, regardless of other factors it does not subtract from their effort

DeletedUser

I think the stats for themselves on this one. We have taken 33 villages so far, NOT INCLUDING the ones that we took weeks before the War was even declared.

DeletedUser

I believe our Southern members are currently occupied, -4- have done a great job so far and we aren't taking that away from you but don't jump too conclusions without knowing the full picture.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not really any of your business what the rest of KGD members are up to.....oh wait we are busy fighting barbs with our spears. Now that's a good way to increase your OD.
:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

may I know the stats of this war? is still ongoing? btw goodluck for both sides, just want to know who's the leading atm.. :p

DeletedUser

if only KGD will merge with ILL and be war at Happy, I'm sure, Happy will be surprised, ahaha.. + if KGD will won this war, they will get the rim at the top, having it as their defensive stance, and safe location.. ahahaha

DeletedUser

if only KGD will merge with ILL and be war at Happy, I'm sure, Happy will be surprised, ahaha.. + if KGD will won this war, they will get the rim at the top, having it as their defensive stance, and safe location.. ahahaha

Nowhere is safe. Ever.

DeletedUser

fearlesswar.jpg

lolwut?

I am sorry I don't get the lolwut? Those stats just prove my statement accurate.

That TWS is putting up a lot more fight than fearless did.

DeletedUser

I don't see what the War with Fearless has to do with us.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

interesting war... a lil more time will show where the trend of the war is going... KGD hasnt shown much till now, but this will be a good test of their mettle.
good luck to both sides (self contradictory as one side's fortune will mean the end for the other :D)

LOL, A little time has gone by now, I think the results look good for -4-, lolz, good luck to KGD in their new war with HAPPY, mayeb better results this time for them , ya think?

DeletedUser

It's not cause i said that actually it's hard to fight on all front that i meant we'll fail... not at all, we're doing okay against -4-, we'll doing good on Happy, and we'll see the rest in the future

Uh uh...I don't know much about stats and all..but like when I joined -4- we had like one village in k24...me! now we have like 60, i think

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: ~KGD~, KGDMB
Side 2:
Tribes: TWS, -4-, Ro, SOTP, ~COD~, EMP, ~FIRE~

Timeframe: Last month

No, this is truly sad. Sorry to enter the fray so late. I'm not sure who "krmin4" is. Now -4- is a puny tribe , to be sure. But our guy comes here talking about -4- v KGD, and this KGD guy from the #4 tribe feels the need to inflate their stats by including nobles v other rinky dinky tribes? This is truly epic fail.

Hmm if you were seeking to make thing more honest, should this KGD guy also ad in out nobles against these tribes? My first three nobles were against RO.

In fact , KGD, you did not start taking RO villages until AFTER!!!!, AFTER -4- started nobling RO

DeletedUser

thbis thread is about -4- v KGD

noother tribes , lets keep it that way.

DeletedUser

I think ~KGD~ has proven that they are a tribe that will come in and and try to mop up what is left after a War. Which, in my opinion is kind of ridiculous because they reep the benefits of other's hard work. So I think that makes them the bottom feeders of this world? Only time will tell :)

DeletedUser

I think it's already been proven that the tribes that Krim posted in the stats formed an active coalition against ~KGD~ too the extent that they had a shared forum for organisation, therefore I think we are completely justified in including those tribes in the stats as they are coordinating with eachother.