420!

DeletedUser

Happy 420! some of you need to get high and relax your all so super serial.

I hope you all got enough munchies for the day that way your not driving to the store all paranoid, crazy stuff runs through your head while your stoned, like omg what if their all out of cheetos or chili cheese fries! or holy crap dude was that black car a cop I think im speeding what if he pulls us over even though your going like 5mph under the limit.

DeletedUser

Can i be the first to say..

WTF are you on dude? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

going 5 under the limit will get you pulled over more often then 5 under :p

DeletedUser

Heh... not around me. You're more likely to not see a cop ever unless they're directing traffic :p

Severin the Festering

Heh... not around me. You're more likely to not see a cop ever unless they're directing traffic :p

I need to live there! but yes, I am well prepared with my munchies for the night ;)

DeletedUser

Heh... I've only managed to get pulled over once, and that was for not having a license plate on the back of my new car. (And I was on my way home from picking up the license plates >.< )

DeletedUser

i dont do that 420 thing but im enjoying my last weeks on this world,,8 months ive played and ive gotten one really good mate and alot of enemies who take the game way to seriously,each to their own though
i take comfort in knowing that the players who are enjoying my downfall will meet the same fate,just later on,at the end of the day its maths,their is no troops or walls or noble charges for life and limb
only people with bigger numbers than those they take joy in laying waste to,as i have done too,im no better
so 420 it up and enjoy as there is far to few joyful moments in this game
This is the perfect place for cyber bullies who can flex their mathmatical number troops toward a lesser foe for i have seen very little of the equal fight,only players laughing on these forums about their 20 million point tribe taking out the 6 million point tribe,to those players victorys i say saaaad
and a bad rebuttal i care not if i get
I am everything i hate in this game and love too,ive been the big player killing the small and for shame on me,,so save your anti Festerer posts,i am my own worst critic,i admit it ,ive done all the bad i speak of to ,im just the same ,no different,just in a different place in the game now
So getting anti will only serve the purpose of you wanting to be heard,posting something witty and growing your own ego

so thats my death post
TO THE BATTLEMENTS (I MEAN MATH PAGE)

DeletedUser

Heh, guess all that barb nobling you were telling me about didn't work out so well.

DeletedUser

Ive also only been pulled over once, but because my mom lost her license drunk driving, and her name was also on the title when he ran the plates so he pulled me over, then he yelled at me for driving past hours because I still had my restrictions at the time, but the only reason I was driving past hours was because he pulled me over....... or id have been home in time so he told me to stop being cocky, and proceeded to pulling me over on my way to and from work every day at the same times over and over....... "to make sure It wasn't my mom driving"(his excuse) even though they knew she doesn't drive that car or live with us anymore and was told many many times.... so a short court case charging the police department with harassment which was easily won thank god.

DeletedUser

Ive also only been pulled over once, but because my mom lost her license drunk driving, and her name was also on the title when he ran the plates so he pulled me over, then he yelled at me for driving past hours because I still had my restrictions at the time, but the only reason I was driving past hours was because he pulled me over....... or id have been home in time so he told me to stop being cocky, and proceeded to pulling me over on my way to and from work every day at the same times over and over....... "to make sure It wasn't my mom driving"(his excuse) even though they knew she doesn't drive that car or live with us anymore and was told many many times.... so a short court case charging the police department with harassment which was easily won thank god.

:icon_eek:

Dramatic, lol

DeletedUser

I was pulled over by an over enthusiastic rookie who, after giving me a lecture about speeding noticed that I was in an emergency services vehicle and wearing my uniform - he then apologised and rather sheepishly waved me on my way. The funny thing is there was a more senior officer with him who was laughing so hard that he'd gone red in the face.... Oh what joy

DeletedUser

Heh, guess all that barb nobling you were telling me about didn't work out so well.

i would have done my homework before making that statement,my village average points is higher than yours and NO i dont max out my village points

DeletedUser

Don't know what that has to do with all the barb nobling. We gave you and redkye a chance with us, and while the rest of RUM!! were mopping the floor with Who?/What?, you and red were getting your butts handed to you. Posting reports where ya'll were defending against full nukes with like 1k of each infantry, then whining that we wouldn't support you enough. But the last straw, and I know I don't have to remind you a second time, but I will, was when you guys were told to stop nobling barbs, and you said that the reason you were having such a hard time with Who? was because of all the barbs they had nobled.

After I kicked you both out you then went back to iAlone, and proceeded to noble a frontline of barbs next to RUM!! in preperation to fight us. Right now, me and Styx are literally mopping the floor with your crew. So my previous statement stands. Guess all that barb nobling you were telling me about didn't work out so well.

Edit: And for the record, your average village points are NOT higher than mine.

Last edited by a moderator: