4Play declares on ILL

DeletedUser

Apparently 4Play has declared war on ILL. This should be a good battle, albeit a long distance one.

Lets review that stats.

Side 1:
Tribes: 4Play
Side 2:
Tribes: Ill

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 17
Difference: 14

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17,114
Side 2: 145,630
Difference: 128,516

chart

DeletedUser

Interesting! Good luck to both tribes! It appears 4play just keeps getting stronger!

DeletedUser102496

My new official job is removing dictators like Dontworryiamnotgood from their pedestals. Since I think that would be my new personal job :D

DeletedUser102717

i look forward to keeping updated in this war goodluck to both sides :)

and goodluck in your new job ;)

DeletedUser

My new official job is removing dictators like Dontworryiamnotgood from their pedestals. Since I think that would be my new personal job :D

There is that many co`s on that account it should not be to hard for you.:lol:

DeletedUser

Seems a decent war although giving an account of the war for the last 48 hours is quite lacking in how dominant ILL truly have been against 4play.

I want to wait and see what infamy do , is this possible merge on the cards what lamby was talking about going to happen ?

I would also like to see where knock go

Good Luck to both tribes and lets see a good war fought :)

DeletedUser

Seems a decent war although giving an account of the war for the last 48 hours is quite lacking in how dominant ILL truly have been against 4play.

My Bad. Perhaps this will demonstrate more correctly the dominance ILL have shown over 4Play

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Ill

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 80
Difference: 71

chart

Side 1: 65,173
Side 2: 728,703
Difference: 663,530

chart

Or perhaps this one.....

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: TargetjOe

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 19
Difference: 19

chart

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 183,868
Difference: 183,868

chart

DeletedUser

Good luck to both sides. Should be a good War.

TW, are you playing an account on this world?

I want to wait and see what infamy do , is this possible merge on the cards what lamby was talking about going to happen ?

Shush! It's supposed to be a secret :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

My Bad. Perhaps this will demonstrate more correctly the dominance ILL have shown over 4Play

Its fine I wasnt flaming for once :icon_wink:.

Was more of an observation when looking at stats and then post comments :)

DeletedUser

ILL seems to be kicking everyone's ass. lol

LMAO, i barley play Infamy anymore, what ever they decided to do i have no clue about it.

DeletedUser

lol on ill, getting the best of the war since it was only declared yesterday. what i would like to see is an in game war stat. i heard kingmq is burning his petty nukes, lol

DeletedUser

ILL seems to be kicking everyone's ass. lol

LMAO, i barley play Infamy anymore, what ever they decided to do i have no clue about it.

retracting your statement because you realised it was happening . :icon_redface:

I thought nukes were meant to die lol :|

Not good if they sit in the village prettily.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

retracting your statement because you realised it was happening . :icon_redface:

I thought nukes were meant to die lol :|

Nah if i was leader i would have 150 tribe members so not retracting my statement :icon_razz: I co-play a duke in W59 so i can mass recruit there :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

doesnt everyone burn their nukes in a war.

lol, will you burn not even a half nuke? and they were not in war yet when he's doing that. well on his defense he's prolly converting to D. :icon_rolleyes: