4zl? - How long will they last?

DeletedUser

Hiya ladies and Gents,

Its been a very long while since I have posted something on here. I might restart doing Interviews sometime soon as I think its needed to get some more intimate insight on the workings of this world when suddenly the tribe: 4zl? took a massive leap in points.

At the start, According to -Noir, 4zl? was a "hiccup", "mistake", "coincidence", "lucky fortune" tribe. What i mean by that is it recruited pretty much in no particular order. Now, i'm a very skeptical person, and even then when they were "relatively smaller" than they are now, I was wondering how long they would last and what the world would look like many months on.

I was imagining a scenario that has a rank #1 and a rank #2 and #3 with relatively similar points (was once 4zl?,Fray and -Nyx-). I never saw rank #1 being 2x the points of the rank #2 tribe. Now, im still wondering how we got here..this world is changing very fast compared to my previous worlds! It has barely been on for a year and i see a finish. :|

The question of today that I wish to ask the world is How long do you think they will last? Funny enough, I never thought their "original" strategy would ever work. It has worked so well that now the world is almost at its foreseeable end. Or is it? Will the world suddenly change their fate? Or will they sit back and watch whilst the LOLZ take over the world?

Up to you to think over it yourself. I was merely posting my reflection of what I saw today when logging on. I saw the externals with even more flames as before so i decided to try and post a more healthier debate. This thread took me little less than 15mins to write. Sorry if its full of mistakes :D Please restreign for spamming on my thread. Good day and hope to see positive feedback whilst i go on my personal search for a mouse which keeps hiding from me.

DeletedUser

we are close ...true :) . through beautiful strategy and awesome fights. not long now..not long ;)

DeletedUser

the world is going way to fast... way to much merging and friendship between tribes... then again this is how every new world is becoming.

DeletedUser

True, its going fast and there are a lot of friendship between several tribes, however i believe every tribe in the top 10 is currently warring someone else and that isn't always the case in older worlds.

DeletedUser

I believe there to be three outcomes of this world:

1. 4zl continue as they are now, growing bigger and eventually winning.
2. 4zl continue to grow, but after MUNTS/XXXX are done with INNOV, Nyx are done with Chess and so on, they war 4zl, hoping for the best - whoever wins the war will either win the world, or if the M/X/N side haven't merged - they will decide.
3. 4zl breaks up due to something happening and the two war each other dragging the rest of the world in.

In 2 and 3, there's hope that 4zl won't win, however that is uncertain.

Time will tell ;)

DeletedUser

I believe there to be three outcomes of this world:

1. 4zl continue as they are now, growing bigger and eventually winning.
2. 4zl continue to grow, but after MUNTS/XXXX are done with INNOV, Nyx are done with Chess and so on, they war 4zl, hoping for the best - whoever wins the war will either win the world, or if the M/X/N side haven't merged - they will decide.
3. 4zl breaks up due to something happening and the two war each other dragging the rest of the world in.

In 2 and 3, there's hope that 4zl won't win, however that is uncertain.

Time will tell ;)

munts and XXXX beat INNOV? isn't that a bit one sided? i agree it could happen but INNOV could also win. from what i hear XXXX isn't Happy with Munts but like i said that's just from what i hear.

DeletedUser

The only way this world will get interesting for me is every other tribe declares on 4ZL. lol??? If i was 4ZL i would gradually pick tribes of one by one, which possibly will happen.

Interesting Hey?

59 starts on tues..if that looks better than 55 Please? forgive me for leaving 55

munts and XXXX beat INNOV? isn't that a bit one sided? i agree it could happen but INNOV could also win. from what i hear XXXX isn't Happy with Munts but like i said that's just from what i hear.

I Love Munts ;)

Tony goes back 3 years? With me? Chris since the start of 55, a good year there?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well for now, INNOV aren't putting up much of a fight tbh and MUNTS are winning clearly, not including XXX.

DeletedUser

The only way this world will get interesting for me is every other tribe declares on 4ZL. lol??? If i was 4ZL i would gradually pick tribes of one by one, which possibly will happen.

Interesting Hey?

59 starts on tues..if that looks better than 55 Please? forgive me for leaving 55

i understand please?:) we all do. if you do leave good luck. btw your posted twice and that's against the rules so please please add both of them together. don't want you getting in trouble.

DeletedUser

I like 4ZL? a lot of INNOV players do.

Now i suspect Noir~ is not a big fan of INNOV, having said that though I would not like to be in XXXX right now.

I looked at some stats, and 4ZL? are infact nobleing XXXX at a healthy rate. This makes Us at INNOV v.happy :)

If your hoping for the world to Gang up on 4ZL? i can tell you now its not going to happen so forget it.

While you all hate Panamax. with every fibre of your being, we at INNOV love him to death and as we all know he has a massive problem with Please? and Mokbel so much so that we will not stop until both these players are destroyed. This is the Goal of INNOV.

Interesting Hey?

Its been stated by Panamax. on more then 1 occasion that Please? will back door and run at the first sign of trouble.

You need to stay and face the music Please? otherwise you have just proven to w55 that you are indeed a coward.

DeletedUser83287

I never saw rank #1 being 2x the points of the rank #2 tribe. Now, im still wondering how we got here..this world is changing very fast compared to my previous worlds!

area merged into 4ZL? :icon_razz: for those who didnt notice the #3 tribe in the world just vanish and the #1 tribe doubling in points

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I read somewhere here that a gang up vs 4zl? isnt gonna happen. Well well well that leaves the end of this world pretty easy.

Now i dont hate Panamax. He has actually (i realized) never lied to me explicitely. He may rant on a while and insult anyone who is non INNOV but heck I think he has somewhat a valid reason when everybody non INNOV dislikes him in someway or form. There are of course exceptions...but whatev.

Conclsion. Somebody is gonna have to fight 4zl? sooner or later. If the world is just gonna sit by and watch the tribes been eaten away 1 by 1 by 4zl? well that just makes this world a very boring and disappointing one. Your a fool if you think you can escape 4zl? (if they stay which undoubtetly they will in some form or another :p). Might as well take the best of an oppurtunity if and when it shows up.

Thats just my say. it does not reflect in any way the views of my tribe nor of my account (as i am actually not playing it...ive got a laptop (thats one thing) but i have yet to find enough time.... Changing countries is actually complicated. )

DeletedUser

Back door? this is the most boring world i have ever played, i said to the 4ZL guys on skype that i sit and stare at my nobles..because innov just are not good enough for them. Its a pretty shit world.

like i said if 59 looks better in the first few weeks ill focus on that.

nothing about running. More along the lines of fun ;)

DeletedUser

well..now is A-4zl! to be precice. And thats who we are really...an entire area of lulzing. :p

DeletedUser

The name has lost its lolz though tbh in my opinion... :|

Reminds of District 9 <-- no idea why...just sounds more threatening i guess :D

back to topic :p

DeletedUser

Gangbang 4zl.. won't happen.. Nyx warring A-4zl would need to happen and the chance of that happening is close to 0. 4zl? will last until the end of the world, if it doesn't it will be because of internal problems, not another tribe, a combination of hugging, sharp focus on wars, well timed tactical decisions and recruitment has led to a huge gap that in reality isn't catchable without a huge hiccup

hellthug

i agree with some people with the whole world declaring on A-4ZL well not likely happen , if you looked at 4zl's connections in this world and the war's going on it's really hard to make the whole world as allies with leaders and players not trusting each other and having a personal vendetta against each other.
but in another perspective the only chance that 4zl disband is by the whole world declaring on them and even so 4zl have the bigger chance of wining . but at least it well be a last good fight if it happened.
and sorry if there was some grammar mistakes English isn't my main language.

DeletedUser

I think there are a few problems
-Newer worlds are having less people join.
-All the people that have a good experience of the game tend to band together
-Someone needs to teach the new players, and not enough of that going on
But yes the end of this world looks close unless this tribe break up, its disappointing, the amount of worlds that are ending so quickly, where as some worlds i still going, for example im still in w19, and its been going for years and only now coming toward the end game, even then a few more years yet.

I dont see this tribe falling unless we have an unexpected break down. I just hope i can put up a fight when they finally reach me.

DeletedUser

Imo worlds ending faster is a good thing. my main world was w10, where i joined late almost 4 years ago, left after 18 or so month and the world is still on (almost dead tough).
I'd rather not wait 5 years and gain 7k villas to see the end of a world. i'd rather play a world till i win or lose and be done with it in a year or 18 month and then move to another.

But the rest i agree with you.