4zl?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

If dislike for a player is enough to control diplomatic decisions I doubt 4ZL? would still be here. You can't conduct a successful tribe if personal whims and dislikes are controlling the ship rather than genuine tactical guidance.

talking from past exp, from tribes reaching big owning the world etc, sure victory, and lost due to issues to do with rl.

but i'd b interested to see what happens ur 70mil and own the center and the west.

and need 70% to win the world. which is about 1bil points and while u own so much so soon, it'll b rather boring for alot of players to whore and what not until the end.

If u pull it off, well done, if not i wouldnt b so shocked as its not uncommon

DeletedUser

this topic is one of the most entertaing ones i've see lately :) it really made me laugh :)

DeletedUser

i am really sorry guys. i know this is my fault too. i should not stablished a friendship with our target without knowing him. thats what i always do but it always ends in good friendship. i dont know why should we always see such a dirty stories. i am damn tired now. i must go rest for a few days then i will start to clean the shit out of our k. k42 will always be clean.

Its not your fault dude....5tr doesn't know how to fight. Proof of that lies when he left Horde as soon as Area declared. Having now no choice, he now decided to backstab his friends. He saw it as his only opportunity. Perhaps you should never trust an outsider of your tribe fully. Talk to people outside tribe but not reveal anything bout the tribe your in to keep on the safe side :)

DeletedUser

Its not your fault dude....5tr doesn't know how to fight. Proof of that lies when he left Horde as soon as Area declared. Having now no choice, he now decided to backstab his friends. He saw it as his only opportunity. Perhaps you should never trust an outsider of your tribe fully. Talk to people outside tribe but not reveal anything bout the tribe your in to keep on the safe side :)

didnt leave i was kicked for telling Tampara alot of different things,

And i did most of the defending while i was in horde. And i havnt backstabbed my friends. The ones i attacked in horde was/are the ones that i didnt kno or was leading me on. Virtually same reason why im fighting with area now.

But its hard for u bernard as u always seem to be leaking info for some1 else,

I'd also offered my friends in area a deal not to attack each other (more for my benefit but its still shows them i didnt intend on back stabbing them. but turns out thy are the ones dropping the most nukes)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

But its hard for u bernard as u always seem to be leaking info for some1 else

If your referring to my threads, my info is based on facts on twstats or what other dukes have allowed me to say.

DeletedUser

If your referring to my threads, my info is based on facts on twstats or what other dukes have allowed me to say.

no the fact u was kicked out of BH when u set fray members then 5mins later u wanted to co some1 in 4zl?

so I suspect ur working for some1 in Fray.

DeletedUser

I set Fray members merely to be able to time nukes. What the heck? Why am i answering this? I was leaving that acc and was searching for another account. Some in 4zl? Said they would but couldn't. Some in INNOV said they welcome me. And Fray said sure :) so if tht means im working for A player in Fray well...i now play a Temp acc. If thats working for the player then yes im not denying it lol.

Btw: 5mins?? The time-scale was a whole week.

DeletedUser

I set Fray members merely to be able to time nukes. What the heck? Why am i answering this? I was leaving that acc and was searching for another account. Some in 4zl? Said they would but couldn't. Some in INNOV said they welcome me. And Fray said sure :) so if tht means im working for A player in Fray well...i now play a Temp acc. If thats working for the player then yes im not denying it lol.

Btw: 5mins?? The time-scale was a whole week.

What is this nonsense?

Anywho, 4ZL? iz ze winnah brah

Jedi Obi Wan

[13/08/2011 03:46:15] informan in area: 4zl are stacking a whole Area player by themselves.
[13/08/2011 03:46:28] informan in area: considering they are only 24 people, and 5-6 on the front, thts quite alot

haha,i know all players in area.if somebody said this,it was probably to mock you.

DeletedUser

tanx bernard. i think it was all because i decided to be kind. its ridiculous i know but its true. he fought well against horde. at least it was what he said. but he was alone. he said everybody hates him. so i added him on skype and i told him he is a good guy. i tried to get him into our tribe or somehow give him a chance. its was not the first time. experienced players always help new ones. but it didnt work. i talk with to many players outside our tribe but have never passed any info out.
anyway i think its enough. we must not annoy him or make fun of him any more. ppl are different, with different minds, IQs, culture and etc. its his life. to lie and to ruin every thing. he has been punished and will soon get rimmed. i ask all the mature guys and gals to leave him alone with his life. we will all soon forget all this shit so dont make it worst. lets get back to work and enjoy the game again.

DeletedUser

anyway i think its enough. we must not annoy him or make fun of him any more. ppl are different, with different minds, IQs, culture and etc. its his life. to lie and to ruin every thing. he has been punished and will soon get rimmed. i ask all the mature guys and gals to leave him alone with his life. we will all soon forget all this shit so dont make it worst. lets get back to work and enjoy the game again.

its a game, also i am not annoyed, or wht not. If 4zl are not supporting Area's frontlines then im actually happier, but hey ho who cares

DeletedUser

Blimey so much Drama. And for once 4zl? Was involved. Yet i have yet to see them flame or insult or accuse anybody.

Seriously, what is the purpose of this thread? I am trying to get the externals worth the effort to read it and these threads just make my efforts pointless.

Having thst said, im trying to get hold of Noir or any duke/baron of 4zl? For an interview. This thread will be posted in here as soon as i have all the interviews done. Already got 3/10 finished and 3 ongoing. 1 ignored. 1 refused and 1 has yet to answer and 1 i have yet to start. If any 4zl? Baron/diplomat/duke reads this, please inquire ( i can understand u dnt want to say too much abt ur tribe, u can refuse to answer too specific questions naturally.) Cheers! And sorry for the total off-topic post.

DeletedUser

I'd say names but i'd rather giv them a chance in the world but i can list the name if u want?

[15:22:15] uhakem: i told you i will help you

didn't take long to drop a name did it seeing as you wanted to give a friend a chance on this world, Looks like your mad and trying to make your friend look bad because he's in a better tribe/position than you. Posting private chats on the externals is lame

DeletedUser

didn't take long to drop a name did it seeing as you wanted to give a friend a chance on this world, Looks like your mad and trying to make your friend look bad because he's in a better tribe/position than you. Posting private chats on the externals is lame

Thy requested i show atleast one name. So i did so? :icon_rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.