5 player thread

DeletedUser

Worst leader - ARE - he makes me go and attack people when I'd really rather go and do some interior design on my Sim villages
Worst IGM contact - The original velibor, who used to bore me rigid with xenophobic IGMs all about how his poor misunderstood country had been picked on by everyone.
Worst Poster on forums - Sir 8 my Shorts for his spectacularly poor exit
Worst tribesmate - happyt, who broke just about all the rules in the book and got himself rightly banned for it (Should have got banned for being a Man In a Ladies Frock - but that's a whole different story)
Worst opponent - fa-i-lles - taking him down was as interesting as nobling barbs

DeletedUser

worst leader - The worst leader i have seen on this world, would have to be Ladumma, mailed me asking for advise on absolutely everything & then after i explained things to him, he went against it & got his tribe into trouble.

1st player - Ethanl8 - swore a lot, betrayed us & an overall little 12 year old, cocky kid

2nd player - CastorZ - Despite being incredibly skilled at TW, his tempet was too volatile

3rd player - Adi The Wise - He knew me on world 41, ask him

external player - Googley Eyes - Disappeared a lot, i missed him lol :icon_sad:

Areyaen

The Worst 5 players you have played against or with on W39

damn with so many to choose from on this world, tough call how about this

The Leaders---

1-Sir 8 my Shorts- sore loser
2-lumograph4- needs to learn that things are not always what they seem unless I say so:icon_wink:
3-CastorZ--volitile...easy to outwit
4-Ahmen--that 3rd person thing irks me
5--=I am the Joker=--could do better (bad jokes)

The NUBS--

1-happyt
2-DarkKnight758
3-RIDE.OR.DIE
4-Bluenose On Tour
5-falles

The Self-Proclaimed PRO's

1-Areyaen...no one knows how good I am, not even me:icon_razz:
(and now that they auto-space the attacks I may never find out:icon_cry:)
2-Colpo...meh just me less a few decades
3-Googly-eyes...more play, less spam you might be OK
4-cer-berus...lodda always gets a good start, then gets stuck where he doesn't belong
5-Minderbinder...not as good as he thinks he is, but better than most think he is

DeletedUser

Areyaen said:
5-Minderbinder...not as good as he thinks he is, but better than most think he is

I'm not that good I just like to kill :p