3. darrennelson
4. Kip69 ;)
5. Leg

DeletedUser

1- dorin just for the elite 2 :lol:
2- guy just for the costant laz0r pictures
3- hefty jsut because his pure awesumness
4- ixy because i <3 him
5- wizzy(lodda) just for the pure owning .

DeletedUser

1) HTM - Every tribe needs a leader that everyone likes and can do exactly that, lead.
2) Eksyljiden - You want your workers to be well organized and knowledgeable of both offense and defense
3)NOWON ATOLL - Having this account co-played I would not mind at having this player(s) with his/her devotion to growth.
4) Megapele - When it comes to devotion, you get it with him. He lost 1/3 of his villages, recaptured them and came back to his prior glory... plus some. The type that stick around is what you want.
5)Twin Peaks - Having players not afraid to create multiple clusters with an amount of space between them is good to have when you have the possiblity of multiple fronts. Requesting support, or offensive help is always good to have someone close.

Of course this is just 5, and I would want others, but it is 6 total, and thats what makes this one great :p

My views, and most are examples to the *type* of players I would want, so those that I may not have chose as an example I apologize. I love you primies :p

DeletedUser

1.alansangster- need a good leader like him ;)
2.wizzydizzy(lodda)-why not
3.arcanum22-thiers noone more loyal and none a better friend
4.Sinaelyan- for the funny
5.maxxjd- like the guy very good