5 players

DeletedUser

RhandAltor has obviously been under attack and credit where credits due, hes hung in there. He had a rough time at the start, Support pulled out of his vulnerable villages, but nothing illegal was done.
Its been a fair fight, but hes still there, and more determined than ever it seems.

IMO, the whole Saurboa56 thing, lets move on..... He wasnt happy, but hes happy now, and his new co player is that helps keep the account on track.

Good luck to RhandAltor though.... about time this world has a backbone, and its too easy to quit because of the world speed, but hes still there, and fighting back.
Its a quality i think recognised in any world let alone on a world this size and speed.

DeletedUser

I would need more than five spots. Mostly my W23 Hawks. I will need at least 15 spots.

DeletedUser

Then don't tell me I'm not holding my own :p. You have no idea howmuch i had to whine and mail to survive so far :). i was up for 3 day's straight moving support around, I did the best i could :p.

I must admit i didn't snipe as much as I could probably, but I dislike sniping back stuff i can't defend anwyayz.

I was pretty impressed with some who players though after the attack. And some others should really read a guide ^^.
But as i said before , respect to pimpjam and pampooio anywayz.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My dream team:
Brett
Balkan
Army
PZA7
faramirfox
wesgan

Sorry, couldn't cut it down to 5... each person has particular strengths.

DeletedUser

I like my tribe TW a lot. If I had to chose 7 players for one tribe I would say:

-Pinder
-Amatus
-Billabong1982
-Baseballstar2009
-Th3Minstr3l
-Inquieto
-Cricman

DeletedUser78798

I like my tribe TW a lot. If I had to chose 7 players for one tribe I would say:

-Pinder
-Amatus
-Billabong1982
-Baseballstar2009
-Th3Minstr3l
-Inquieto
-Cricman

You're meant to choose 5, not yourself.

DeletedUser

Openeye: Either the original or Dennis it doesnt matter they are both quality players.
Katony: One of the most aggressive players i have seen, apart from brett of course.
Faramirfox: Has a constantly growing ODA always attacking and someone anyone would want in their tribe.
Ifeelyou: Gets a lot of stick but is unarguably a good player.
Lussianos: Mentioned this player before and i feel he is a very good player.

You've already told us who you would have Mines. :icon_wink:

It's really hard not choosing people from my own tribe but I'll stick to the rules. :icon_cool:

I would have to go with:

Domin8rix - A fantastic leader, has one hell of a sharp tongue when provoked (which I adore) and is definitely a dominatrix!
Jamm - A TW hall of famer who's reputation precedes him. I would love to know what compelled him to come up with morale as well!
Brett Golding - A real stand up bloke and great player.
Faramirfox - His ODA speaks volumes in itself. Would be a great addition to any tribe.
The Wall - Heard lots about him and is another player who's reputation preceds him. Will no doubt be a great addition to any tribe..

DeletedUser

I waited to see what happned and mine is

-Stevenage, great leader and great guy

-Arentol, left the gmae due to rl issues most orgainized person i know in tw probable a prfectionist

-Shrimpymartini, tought me a lot about the game a noob like me but great friend

- Someone i cant name helped me a lot and great friend also spied for a while then left the game

-ashenfall really smart writer and great fighter but take my support and kills it all:(

A lot more people just cant say them or not enough space

DeletedUser

You're meant to choose 5, not yourself.

Would'nt you want to be in your dream team? I can tell you right now I wouldn't want to be at war with these guys, I would much rather be in their tribe!!

Repinski

being flamed doesn't really bug me :icon_razz: they have good reason to dislike me due to past events but hey no one is perfect and you have to learn from your mistakes and I have learned from mine.

DeletedUser

being flamed doesn't really bug me :icon_razz: they have good reason to dislike me due to past events but hey no one is perfect and you have to learn from your mistakes and I have learned from mine.

Sometimes i wish my skin was a little thicker like yours seems to be....
And to take up the torch again and carry on posting and "representing", is good.
Alot of players seem to dissappear from the forums, or get so slammed that they dont bother to come back.
cricman for example had a tough time of it earlier on, but hes still here representing and not afraid to take a blow on the chin and get back up.
And at the same time moves on and dosent dwell on the past (too much).

Repinski

Agreed getting flamed really isn't that bad you just need to learn how to brush it off and flame back.

DeletedUser

Sometimes i wish my skin was a little thicker like yours seems to be....
And to take up the torch again and carry on posting and "representing", is good.
Alot of players seem to dissappear from the forums, or get so slammed that they dont bother to come back.
cricman for example had a tough time of it earlier on, but hes still here representing and not afraid to take a blow on the chin and get back up.
And at the same time moves on and dosent dwell on the past (too much).

Cheers. I was sorta bending the rules a bit and being a little bit daft. But ehmm, thats my styles. Try to bring the lighter side to the game. Anyway, I guess if I was recruitng it would be different, but from my view I was saying that would be my dream team (which I would want to be in of course!)

DeletedUser

Totally and TBH, i wasnt referring to you in this thread, i was referring to you in the forums in general. :)

DeletedUser

Bret golding - He rocks, simple as that, very active, very pro, and always willing to help

Pimpjam - Impressive player, doesn't slack on support his villages even long distances noblings + I like his name :p

papoomio - He also impressed me at some point, can't remember exactly how, but probably same reason as pimpjam.

radicaldave - For sticking in there and not giving up. Something I greatly respect, these day's people loose 3 villages see some more attacks and quit, leaving their tribe to pick up the pieces and then move on to a new world just to fail again. Keep up the good work dave! A village is cheap a lost nuke isn't.

Domin8rix - Must be a great leader ^^

But tbh, I don't communicate with anyone except a few from my tribe so my opinion is just based on personal experience, and looking at rankings.

Domin8rix
A great leader your having a laugh could not lead herself out of a one way tunnel.