5 players

DeletedUser81101

err. you said you'd like to play with Brett.. he was in Morph!, you were in Morph! eh eh? Or was I hallucinating

and yea I have to stop being slack n change names for other worlds.. everyone keeps asking if its you!

DeletedUser51390

err. you said you'd like to play with Brett.. he was in Morph!, you were in Morph! eh eh? Or was I hallucinating

and yea I have to stop being slack n change names for other worlds.. everyone keeps asking if its you!

ya me and brett were both in morph! but only fora short time. we only got to know eachother better when on opposing sides :\

Sayak

Well as part of legion, you should get to know him more. As the two tribes do have a strong alliance.

DeletedUser

ya me and brett were both in morph! but only for a short time. we only got to know eachother better when on opposing sides :\

Nice to see you around again Wally. :)

Yes we were in Morph! together far about 2 weeks i think.
But got to know eachother really during the Hug/Who? war.

And it is a bit of a mind screw seeing Wally and DITM in the same forum! :icon_biggrin:
Almost like a convincing skitsophrenic.

DeletedUser

i am back

Openeye: Either the original or Dennis it doesnt matter they are both quality players.
Katony: One of the most aggressive players i have seen, apart from brett of course.
Faramirfox: Has a constantly growing ODA always attacking and someone anyone would want in their tribe.
Ifeelyou: Gets a lot of stick but is unarguably a good player.
Lussianos: Mentioned this player before and i feel he is a very good player.

yeah i am surpised that after a month of semi-inactivity i am still on that oda list...
well now to read the tribe forums and pick some targets.

my 5
Ifeelyou- good coordination aka calling for help :p
Brett- Dont know how he keeps track of all his villages.
Lussianos- friends from the begining of the world our two villages were about 20 spaces apart... (i think if we went to war that early it would have been tragic)
Domin8rix- Great leader dont know about playstyle though... we are too far apart for me to keep track of him :p
and last
PZA7- Awesome leader... keeping the morale and diplomacy of the tribe going.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeah i am surpised that after a month of semi-inactivity i am still on that oda list...
well now to read the tribe forums and pick some targets.

my 5
Ifeelyou- good coordination aka calling for help :p
Lussianos- friends from the begining of the world our two villages were about 20 spaces apart... (i think if we went to war that early it would have been tragic)
Domin8rix- Great leader dont know about playstyle though... we are too far apart for me to keep track of him :p
and last
PZA7- Awesome leader... keeping the morale and diplomacy of the tribe going.

Yeah i know, i thought you had quit at one point, your points rised like nothing in about 3 weeks and yet you are like 4th in ODA, its incredible.

DeletedUser

You must be mistaken for someone else... I have 250 villages. :lol:
Unless your implying im a dozy bugger who cant count.....:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Thought i would bring this back up again as peopl will have different perceptives now.
Here is my new 5.

IFY- Incredible player, need I say more.
Stuart Allen - Mentioned this player in other threads, imho the best player in hawks currently
Eastpark - Very good player, sometimes make the silly little mistakes but on the whole i would love to fight alongside this person instead of against him :)
Mavarok - The New Owner, brilliant player always up for a scrap with the bigger players even though he is one himself.
Pimpjam - Terrific leader in LEGION, also a very good player, i remember from the who? days when he helped heavily stack IFY against us.

DeletedUser81101

Well I think to make it more interesting it cant be players from your own tribe!
personally I would like to play alongside

LordHawk - Seems to be a great leader from what I've heard
Pinder - to laugh at his noble claims
faramir - ODA doesn't lie!
merrak - first to make a move from the west side. Shows he's eager atleast
eastpark - have had respect for him since back in the good ol' "huggliance" days

DeletedUser

From reading these forums the 5 players I would like as comrades are:

1. IFeelYou: Successfully defended himself against attacks from multiple tribes. So well was his defense that it seems the leaders of one of the tribes felt the need to place blame on allies and launch a sneak attack against them, probably to cover up their embarrassement at their poorly planned and excuted offensive.

2-5. I cannot come up with anyone else good enough to qualify.

Players I would not want to fight along side of:

1. Big Bobbert-Repinski: Both posted I quit threads and yet they have either stopped playing all together and continue posting in these forums or are playing someone elses account and posting in these forums. It is easy to talk when there is no in game retribution possible, cowards with large egos.

2. DDRMAAX: His obvious lack of understanding when it comes to basic military strategy and tactics is laughable. He also has a large ego, in the sense that he tries to dictate terms to people when he is not a position to do so. Brags about having played on other worlds, so that means he was either wiped out in those worlds or quit on his tribes. Most likely the later,quitting those worlds while in the process of being defeated.

3. Elite Hawk: To suggest that he could rim me if I were to join the other world he is playing on without having the necessary strategic and tactical abilities to actually do this.

4. Drunk in the Morning & jeremyleite: Their post in the east vs west thread showing stats with what I am assuming is their tribe has a 19 village advantage over another from the beginning of this world shows and a 24 village advantage over the past weeks shows that they have no true understanding of the game. Combined Legion-Hawks villages: 36, 334; 19 villages is .00052 percent of the total villages between the two tribes, 24 villages is .00053 percent. These two obviously impress themselves easily with very very small accomplishments.

THE RUBBACHIEF HAS SPOKEN

DeletedUser

1. IFeelYou: Successfully defended himself against attacks from multiple tribes. So well was his defense that it seems the leaders of one of the tribes felt the need to place blame on allies and launch a sneak attack against them, probably to cover up their embarrassement at their poorly planned and excuted offensive.

1. Big Bobbert-Repinski: Both posted I quit threads and yet they have either stopped playing all together and continue posting in these forums or are playing someone elses account and posting in these forums. It is easy to talk when there is no in game retribution possible, cowards with large egos.

2. DDRMAAX: His obvious lack of understanding when it comes to basic military strategy and tactics is laughable. He also has a large ego, in the sense that he tries to dictate terms to people when he is not a position to do so. Brags about having played on other worlds, so that means he was either wiped out in those worlds or quit on his tribes. Most likely the later,quitting those worlds while in the process of being defeated.

3. Elite Hawk: To suggest that he could rim me if I were to join the other world he is playing on without having the necessary strategic and tactical abilities to actually do this.

4. Drunk in the Morning & jeremyleite: Their post in the east vs west thread showing stats with what I am assuming is their tribe has a 19 village advantage over another from the beginning of this world shows and a 24 village advantage over the past weeks shows that they have no true understanding of the game. Combined Legion-Hawks villages: 36, 334; 19 villages is .00052 percent of the total villages between the two tribes, 24 villages is .00053 percent. These two obviously impress themselves easily with very very small accomplishments.

You cant say that some of these people are noobs because they do not have the strategy, some people could beat you plainly with overwhelming numbers. Strategy helps but to be honest you are a noob. You are new to the game and pretend like you know everything that is going to happen and that you dont need help. This therefore makes you a noob.

DeletedUser

It is easy to talk when there is no in game retribution possible, cowards with large egos.
Funny forum troll, making comments about himself. :lol:

Also, I said there weren't many ennoblements. Perhaps you should read more clearly next time. :icon_wink:

Oh, I'm also not from LEGION, but nice try there bud.

DeletedUser

Me get the ball rolling again my top 5 , honest non biased oppinion .

There will be one with people everyone knows , and then one with guys who have upmost respect for in my tribe .

1. Ifeelyou : May noble inactives all day long :icon_wink::lol:

however he has proven himself time and time again on the defensive capabilities .
Number 1 odd and number 1 in points for a reason .

2. Mines long12 : In my team for morale and teamplay also hes always there lending me anything i need . A guy who got me through dark times who i can relate too . Also always lending me support and nukes and always an oppinion to rely on , who will get the job done

3. Stuart Allen : Me and him have good laughs evenly matched stalemate

4. Eastpark: Not as good as stuart , however stuart isnt leading the tribe too ! .
Good player at times and another stalemate .

5.Il be nice here a controversial one and one that would not have probably got into my top 5 if i wasnt doing another list of guys in my tribe :p
Stiker hes oda says it all , i wouldnt mind being a frontline player and him nuking my frontline for me .

Closely follwing ifeelyou for top spot .

Good luck to him

Now players ive got to know from my tribe top 5 :

1.Dcon1781: The guy knows no wrong , he will help me with anything and always good at offering an oppinion .

2.uhtred : Same as above what a guy :)
Currently fighting hawks on frontline k55.

3.Domin8rix: What you want nuked ?
What you want scouted ?
Fake nukes everything :)

4. Chystang: Great player who i have relied on Heavily.

My job would be 10x harder without this player

5.Now this is another hard one its going to goes to gogiants, pimpjam, wesgan and ditm . Coplaying the others :icon_biggrin:

This would be my top 10 now tbh and im sure there are more i have missed who could have been better maybe :S

:icon_biggrin:

Thanks

DeletedUser

I think Im gay guys... I've fallen love with The rubber chief. His post are pure awesome!!!

DeletedUser

That is why I am in the top 40 in this world :icon_rolleyes: