5 villages in 8 hours. A world record by gladiatorulxxl.

SPIESAREGREAT

Post some data or record chachiINcharge if you can, just to support your claims. As far as your twstats data is concerned, out of you 85 conquers... You have not broken the record set by The New King which is 7 villages in 8 mins.

Everyone can do this but we are searching for the FASTEST and MOST ennoblement in this world within a short span of time.

Play longer? hmm..

DeletedUser

You have not broken the record set by The New King which is 7 villages in 8 mins.

Um.. that's actually my record tyvm. I was sitting for the setup and sending. And had I not been awfully busy doing duke stuff and some things with my own acct it would've been 8 conquers in about 2-5 seconds.

King Sean04

Best I've seen was on a Romanian server. A guy nobled 32 vills off this one guy in 5 mins

swordalchemist

Post some data or record chachiINcharge if you can, just to support your claims. As far as your twstats data is concerned, out of you 85 conquers... You have not broken the record set by The New King which is 7 villages in 8 mins.

Everyone can do this but we are searching for the FASTEST and MOST ennoblement in this world within a short span of time.

Play longer? hmm..

go check the self updating maps for tw...fastest ennoblement....just google search...tribalwars..self updating maps..and u will get the link...:icon_idea:.

DeletedUser84663

i'm not boasting here spies, and so be if if i didn't "break the record"... the whole point here is ANYONE can noble multiple villas within a second or few. all they need is planning, nukes, noble trains, and time to send the attacks (and a lil luck).

swordalchemist

they give you wonderful gifts....and let you see new places...:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

nobles are a unit you get from the academy which let you conquer villages they do this by decreasing the loyalty of the village. each village starts with 100 loyalty and a nobleman takes off between 20 and 35 (thats the luck element as it could take you only 3 nobles or it could take you 5). hence why people send noble trains to get a villages before the person realises you are trying to noble that village or it do it quickly as loyalty goes of a villages goes up by 1.2 an hour to a maximum of a 100. if i missed anything ask again and ignore swordalchemist.

DeletedUser84663

nobles are a unit you get from the academy which let you conquer villages they do this by decreasing the loyalty of the village. each village starts with 100 loyalty and a nobleman takes off between 20 and 35 (thats the luck element as it could take you only 3 nobles or it could take you 5). hence why people send noble trains to get a villages before the person realises you are trying to noble that village or it do it quickly as loyalty goes of a villages goes up by 1.2 an hour to a maximum of a 100. if i missed anything ask again and ignore swordalchemist.

I'm glad we have such players that understands the concept of the game!

DeletedUser

I can take 5 villages in 1 second, I have enough nobles. Pretty sure it's not so special ;)

oh,shut up

If you can,why did t you do it?

lol!!! he didnt do it, because he was to busy sitting people and losing their villages to 1337, not to mention trying to start a coup, lying saying I was gone, which in turn started the downward spiral that would be the end of IF...

OH??? shoot, was that suppose to be known??? Oh well...

DeletedUser

He is of course the reason I have not joined Mania... go fig... Even though he is just a peon, I ma not sure I want to be in the same tribe as him...

When I had rl issues to deal with, he thought it a good idea to say that I wasnt coming back, even though I specifically told the council, "HEY, I have RL issues at the moment, I need you guys to step up to the plate, and help me out..."

Instead he tells them Acid went bye bye, and wont be back, so let the best of us, leave this tribe and start a new one...

Of course, this got people to already start looking, and talking to others... So when I was done with my rl issues, I found out what was going on... Unfortunately, once the the sickness called doubt infected the tribe, I could not stop it...

So, that will teach me to have to work when my boss says work extra ,instead of playing a game... Man, I am such a loser to put work ahead of TW, and for letting the council know what was up...

Might as well get me hooked on phonics...