%)) %)) = 500 500??

Tarion

Yea it is one of two explanations. One is either as Tarion said, it has been banned, since banned players villages used to go barbarian with 10k/10k defence. The other is that the new versions updated onto the world meant that abandoned villages from then on became named barbarian, but it did not effect existing abandons.
It's such a shame that you can't leave villages standing like that any more.

DeletedUser

Ha yes. I remember it. I believe it was Larajane's village right?

500|500 has been a prized possession in most worlds. But I for one believe that its fun to go after it in the later stage of the game. Nobling it now as your second or fourth village is serious waste of noble + you are inviting never ending trouble.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

if you love ODD then that is the village for you! but i seriuosly doubt anyone wants to be a lone player holding that village due to the amount of troops you lose!

w6 was an achievement cause the number of troops alone that were in that village before the player deleted (numbers posted by BH) would take (i think) over 1k nukes with ease!

but we will have to wait and see if that village will be conquered ;) :p

unless ex-Stache (if there are any left) or Pro-Stache payers are still supporting it :lol:

DeletedUser

I posted here last night with an on-topic post, and it got deleted... :icon_neutral:

mordor.png

500/500 is a magnet for attacks. You can't just take it, you have to be ready to defend it first.

Deleted User - 3135

if you love ODD then that is the village for you! but i seriuosly doubt anyone wants to be a lone player holding that village due to the amount of troops you lose!

w6 was an achievement cause the number of troops alone that were in that village before the player deleted (numbers posted by BH) would take (i think) over 1k nukes with ease!

but we will have to wait and see if that village will be conquered ;) :p

unless ex-Stache (if there are any left) or Pro-Stache payers are still supporting it :lol:

Active players also sent support, so should still have quite a lot in there...