500 ways to say we agree

DeletedUser

Something not right about that... :icon_eek:

Upon examination of the aforementioned data, I do wholeheartedly accept your conclusion as plausible.

Shows I would like to get my share of the advanced intellect that they have no doubt passed on to their children by digesting their in and outsides.

DeletedUser

So I was thinking, often we come upon times when we want to agree with someone yet we must do so in an artful manner, so how can we go about this?

QFT? Agreed? no these are apparently too unintelligible to be considered sensible.

Thus I wish to come up with a list of 500 acceptable type phrases that will mean the before mentioned yet for some ungodly reason not be uninteligible, because we are adding "fluff"

Ex's

"My belief is that the aforementioned person speaks the truth."

"I would like to express my full approval of the quoted post."

"I must say that his post displays exactly the same sentiments that I was thinking."

"I could not have said it any better, I agree to the fullest with said quote."

"Were this post a golf hole that would be a whole in one, I whole heartedly agree."

..... ect....

I would like to express my full approval of the quoted post :lol:

DeletedUser

Give me some skin soul brother you just hit the spot :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

RIGHT.....WTF, is up with the way ya'll are talkin'??

How about...

Yup
Agreed,
Sure,
Why not?
Sounds good.
Aighty then.
Whateva let's go with that.
Great idea!
PErfect!
Exactly my point.
Right on the money!
Great ideer dude!

Those all sound perfectly fine to me.

DeletedUser

What? I'm quite certain that all would agree upon the fact that the most eloquent orators are dwarfed by the capabilities of those on the internet, as is proven by the fact that whoever may choose to post in a sincere, and comprehensible manner may speak as splendiferously as those whose very profession so inlies in their ability to speak, as they have plenty enough time to collaborate their thoughts so that all may seem impressed by said person's posting abilities.

Me, I prefer the straight up talk you get everywhere, none of that crap that seems to flow from peoples mouths in a pathetic attempt to impress others with their witty, sarcastic comments.

DeletedUser

Ai caramba.. Stomp, tu quiere unirse mi ciudad en The West? The name is "La Cabeza", LOL..

DeletedUser

Aye.

There is a strong possibility that you are correct.

Due to the unlikelihood of an error on your part, I am forced to toss my lot in with you.

DeletedUser

1) OH YEAH!!
2) I believe that we view the subject matter at hand very similarly.

DeletedUser

You could not have done a better job at ascertaining my own personal feelings on this subject in question in a more eloquent or efficient manner, and for that reason I applaud your skill in these subjects.

DeletedUser

You could not have done a better job at ascertaining my own personal feelings on this subject in question in a more eloquent or efficient manner, and for that reason I applaud your skill in these subjects.

whovr has teh cookiez, i r on their sidez :D

DeletedUser

=0 tyr got promoted...0.0 BTW-Does anyone else know what Tyr is/means?? (W/o looking it up..)