DeletedUser26129

10 years have passed since I joined the publics.

A wasteland where your life ment nothing, just being there pulled at your life force, your soul darkened and your inner devils grew stronger by the day.

A place where time was relative, where hours melted into days and days into months.
Where you could expell all the demons inside your head at another inhabitant and see their soul crumble to dust while you reaped the rewards, the digital pixelated likes we all knew were worth more then life itself.

Years i spend here lurking, waiting for another victim to lay waste to and consume his essence while laughing manically with their mutilated body at my feet.

It took all my strenght to break free from the curse it had on me, but now years later it has pulled me back in, and i missed it, it corrupts my soul but deep down I cannot do without, it is my water, my air, my food.

But my treasured Valhalla was no more, it was dying, I blame all of you, (expecially Balian)

Yet I had to make this post.

Because i have just reached my 5000th post on the public forums.

YAY ME!

:cool:

Yes this thread is purely for self glorifying.

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Old system transferred likes on the Norwegian forums tho? Who knows...

I miss my long green bar because I had many likes tho :(

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I miss the constant struggle to put out good analysis of the world so people will like your posts. What I miss even more was upvote and downvote ops being a core part of any war... Gotta add another green bar!

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Old system transferred likes on the Norwegian forums tho? Who knows...

I miss my long green bar because I had many likes tho :(

We didn't have a likes system on vBulletin here on .net. The only time we tried a reputation system in the past it backfired spectacularly, so it was quickly scrapped. :p

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We didn't have a likes system on vBulletin here on .net. The only time we tried a reputation system in the past it backfired spectacularly, so it was quickly scrapped. :p
Oh, it was a total shitshow, but we embraced it :D

I had 6 bars... Our most popular guy had so many bars they didn't fit and the CM had to change settings to make it work :D

DeletedUser26129

what's wrong about mimicking the joker?

and also, you people sucked impressing me.

this game is not as same as before. You know why? because you guys were too aggressive

How dare you call me aggressive! I WILL KILL YOU FOR THIS!

DeletedUser81551

what's wrong about mimicking the joker?

and also, you people sucked impressing me.

this game is not as same as before. You know why? because you guys were too aggressive

Whats your damn problem? suddenly after a decade you return to externals and start bad mouthing this game, the community, saying someone faked their illness 10 years ago.

You have a serious condition and in immediate need of therapy.

DeletedUser81551

Look, what happened 10 years ago we will never know, since most players has quitted, I actually doesn't have time to play anymore too

But one thing is suspicious, the player's stats remain the same and has been static/growing until the announcement. So either it's a inside job or it's just a forum attack on others. Of course the real player is gone. But I just think the actions and its in game account is suspicious

Look, a lot of players quit after a while. It's rare to play for 2 years or more, so it could be from a different person sharing or like I said makeup story

but we will never know since it's his last world

I doubt anyone here wants to know who or why someone faked their illness 10 years ago.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Are you guys trying to out-wierd each other

Because it's working

DeletedUser26129

Look... it takes time to reach 5000 posts, so it's understandable that it took you a while to reach it. Also, I meant you must had aggressive posting to reach this number.

I was using the word aggressive to describe the rate of your posts in forum, not calling you as an aggressive person

5000 is a relatively large amount compared to other members, so you will need to post like at least one post every day in like 10 years time, so you will need to be aggressive to post/response

This is not a personal attack aimed at you. I was just merely describing the phenomenon and I have read and impressed by your post.

Took 10 years to reach 5000, 10 years have 3650 days (roughly) so not even 1.5 messages a day....

and yes it took a LONG time, and somedays it were 200 to 300 posts.