5FDP Recruiting aggressive players K22, 23

DeletedUser

I am heading off a highly aggressive tribe in the K 22 and 23 area: Tag: 5FDP
My in game name: Scea

Recruitment
You may submit to me a written application detailing your prior experience. Include other worlds/aliases on those worlds, how many villages and points did/do you have on those world, Your OD; both Attack and defense, and anything else you feel worth mentioning. Or If I approach you with a (written, not auto) invitation, you may politely decline, or accept with gratitude. only after I receive a response will I send you an invite to the tribe.

Wars
This game is entitled Tribal Wars so I intend to make the most of that title. When we have finished killing one tribe we will move on to the next. And so on.

On that note: This tribe farming you, scouting you, or even nobling you does not mean we declare war, It just means you had the misfortune of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. When we are at war with you, you will know. How will you know? Chaos. Panic. Disorder. (That and I am a gentleman and will officially declare war.)

Peace
Is for the weak. However, If the need arises I would be willing to form Temporary allegiances that will expire at a predetermined time. If there is still a need, there will be opportunity to extend the alliance further. (Hopefully that need will not arise.)

The End of a War
A sad day indeed. At that time is the ONLY time you will get an NAP from 5FDP. to me an NAP is a Ceasefire nothing more. It will last a predetermined time at which time we will either declare war on you again OR end diplomatic ties.

Rules
Quite Strict and will be discussed at length upon approval of your written application.

I would be honored to have a player of high repute act as a mentor to myself any anyone else who joins the ranks.

If you have any questions please contact me IN GAME: Scea.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If there is any players in western K22 or eastern K23 that would like to join, feel free to contact me in game.

If your tribe has poor leadership, little to no coordination, cluttered forums, and general disarray, contact me ASAP.