7 axes vs. EGO! (the first big war of W45 ???)

DeletedUser

It was that nub simz who lost 2 of his axes in combat. We had to change the name whilst he rebuilt them :icon_wink:

He's always been proud of his inferior army. But without those 7 axes, he's just not been the same lately. We wish him a speedy recovery, i think hes almost there!

DeletedUser

after 3 bottles of vodka and hours of painstaking farming i finally got enough res to replace those lost axxes so i shouls be back up to 7 axes in about 13 hours with any luck

i would like to thank my well wishers for theri supprt during this tough time

Warren85

woahh 7 whole axes?!?

I would have to farm for soooo long to even get 5, but 7!??! :p

(thought i would join in the fun) o_O

DeletedUser11188

What's fun about it :icon_confused:

Poor simz lost 2 axes... this is a time for mourning

Warren85

Oh and back on topic, actually.. Im not sure if there is much more to say lol

DeletedUser

after 3 bottles of vodka and hours of painstaking farming i finally got enough res to replace those lost axxes so i shouls be back up to 7 axes in about 13 hours with any luck

i would like to thank my well wishers for theri supprt during this tough time

oh whoops! was that why we had axes in queues? i accidentally cancelled them....we don't build troops after all :icon_confused:​

DeletedUser11188

You canceled the 2 axes in the queue :icon_eek:

Quick everyone!!! Attack 75axes before they can get em recruited!!! It would really help in our war everyone is saying we are having with them!!! Please... :axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen:

DeletedUser

As co-founder of Ego! (yet I never even joined the world :/) I wish them all the luck.